April 21, 2014 | 1017 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot quite pinpoint what makes this shampoo so awesome, but I do know that I am almost out & am looking forward to repurchasing a new bottle! The shampoo is thick & gooey, but when rinsed out, it leaves my hair soft, silky, poufy, and soft. I dont even use a conditioner with it! My hair is normal to dry, and I think this shampoo has improved the overall texture and look of my mane. Try it; it is inexpensive & found at most drugstores! Go, go keratin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

didnt notice a diffrence in my hair. plus i cant stand the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by DebAnneM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrific Product for the price, use with conditioner, you will not be disappointed....
Good suds, rinses well, smells ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this shampoo for a while and liked it. I have dry course hair and it did tame it pretty well while also leaving it fresh and clean, but my hair was still course feeling and not very soft or hydrated. But that's just how my hair naturally is so I can't really blame that on the shampoo. Overall it was a good shampoo and I would buy it again, but it would not be my first choice.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Valentinies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Left my hair feeling sticky and gooey.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by goldieb19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me just start out by saying that this isn't necessarily a bad product--it just doesn't work for my hair type AT ALL. Due to over processing, the ends of my hair are very dry and brittle, while my scalp is prone to oiliness. Also, humidity + my hair = a big hot mess, so it is important that I have a product to keep it sleek when exposed to a lot of moisture. I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner thinking that it might take care of the dryness problem, as well as keep my hair smooth in the humidity. On the pros side, my hair did look great when it was freshly washed and style . Also, the smell is really appealing, and I couldn't stop myself from running my hands through my hair because it was so incredibly soft. But unfortunately, by the next morning, my hair looked a mess. I got really warm overnight while sleeping, and when I woke up, my hair was CURLY. As in, small little ringlets all over my head. No matter the natural wave to my hair, NO shampoo/conditioner combination have ever done this. As if this were not enough of a problem, after straightening my hair, it looked really oily--even though it had just been washed the night before. This product simply contains too much moisture for my hair, and I will not repurchase it. Furthermore, I don't recommend it for anyone with naturally wavy, oil-prone--especially if you like your hair straight.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ForeverRed90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite shampoo ever! A little about my hair...it's thick, wavy, about 5 inches past my shoulders, can get a little frizzy on bad days. I also don't color my hair regularly. This shampoo makes my hair so manageable! I barely have anymore flyaways which is saying something because I'm rough on my hair. I use this along with the Moroccan Infusions conditioner and these work perfect for me. The smell is kind of like a cashmere smell. It's really light. The cost was about 3 dollars for the smaller bottle. I think since I've started using this shampoo my hair has grown 3 inches. My hair is shiny and smooth. My ends look a million times better too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by gaby14mtz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt see any difference in my hair. It is a good product but I expected more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When you think of Suave, you think of dollar store shampoo and conditioner that leaves your hair straw like...Not this stuff. I purchased this on a whim when I had just run out of shampoo and conditioner (will do a review on that also) and I'm so glad I did. People complain about the smell, which to me smells good. It is more perfumey than most shampoos but to me it's nice and it stays in the hair for a couple of days which I like. The shampoo is thick but almost gel like. It lathers nicely, the SECOND time you lather. The first time it doesn't do much. After rinsing, my hair feels clean but not stripped. Then I go ahead with the conditioner which is like heaven sent. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com. MaryKay.com/dchristian315

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ashking

I had heard great things about this shampoo-- so I started using it 3 months ago. Wonderful, I say! I then use the leave-in conditioner. This shampoo does seem to help my fly aways and the leave-in conditioner smells soooooo heavenly.