April 19, 2014 | 1922 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mojito Madness

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Sinochick

Great green Colour. Excellent formula and applies easily. I call this my Starbucks green polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect 2-coat formula, no streaks, shiny plastic finish. This yellowy green shade does not look good on me unfortunately. It is bright but slightly muted with a hint of grey that makes it look unhealthy on my very fair skin. It reminds me of the hospital gowns the surgical theatre staff wore when I was very ill and needed an emergency operation :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect colour, applies amazing, in two coats. I use soho silk base coat from nails inc as a base, and seche vite top coat, dries really quickly, lasts for a long time without chipping. Definately recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

I love this color by Essie! Unlike anything in my 200+ polish collection. It is a perfect, 2 coat formula. The brush is perfect for small nail beds or for clumsy polishers. And did I mention that I love the name? So cute!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

Man I love this polish. i hope i never run out. the formula is excellent and it goes on great in one coat. with a clear top coat it looks like you gel nails. you have to have this if you a polish holic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a beautiful color. I love it.. just not on me, It makes my skin and cuticles look yellow . I wish this jade green would work with my skin but it doesn't so I guess I'm just going to find another green to work with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Chidders

I am a big fan of this polish.

Firstly, the colour. It is a beautifully bright pretty fun green, perfect for summer and bang on trend this year! Though it is rather bright and noticeable it is not offensive or loud.

Secondly, the quality. I applied two coats of this polish and it was totally opaque, may even have got away with one coat but I do always apply two as a matter of course. I have applied Seche Vite top coat and I am now on day 4 and it is showing no signs of wear.

All in all and excellent product, good quality, fair price and a totally unique colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Maf2508

I really love this product, specially because it isn't like any other green color you've ever seen. It looks amazing when you put it on and it lasts a lot! Best color ever!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I have over 20 Essie polishes, and this is the best one I have ever bought. The formulation is absolutely perfect in every way. Dramatically different than the notorious 'streaky' formulation of many of the other ones. This one is thin and is a dream to work with. The best part? It's nearly opaque in one coat. I apply 2 thin coats for perfect results, but the color is so beautiful and true to bottle. Gorgeous in the summer. If every Essie polish was formulated this way, I'd purchase every one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mojito Madness is a great, spring/summer green! It has great coverage and reaches opacity in two coats but I usually apply three. The first coat applies slightly streaky but the second coat evens everything out.

The green compliments my NC20 skin and doesn't give me lobster fingers, which was my biggest worry when I purchased it. I wouldn't describe it as a christmas green, but it is more like grass in the springtime or the a leaf from a tree.

I do believe this polish is limited edition so if you happen to come across it, I would reccomend buying it ASAP. It's hard to find a good, flattering green cream.