October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mojito Madness

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by swordfern23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing formula, easy two coats for full coverage. Lovely summery green that works well with my warm skin tone. I'm on day 3 with no chips, using CND Stickey base coat with SV top coat. I'd prefer a wider brush in the Essie polishes, but the excellent formula is so easy to apply that in this case it's not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by deusex

Perfect formula and color, one of my favourites!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this color. My cuticles are usually a little pink. I didn't think I would be able to wear a green nail polish, but this was really flattering. The formula is a little thick. It went on nicely with one light coat and a second heavier coat. Even without a top coat, it stayed on for almost a week without too much chipping. It did start to look a little dingy, as the gray became more noticable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Sinochick

Great green Colour. Excellent formula and applies easily. I call this my Starbucks green polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect 2-coat formula, no streaks, shiny plastic finish. This yellowy green shade does not look good on me unfortunately. It is bright but slightly muted with a hint of grey that makes it look unhealthy on my very fair skin. It reminds me of the hospital gowns the surgical theatre staff wore when I was very ill and needed an emergency operation :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect colour, applies amazing, in two coats. I use soho silk base coat from nails inc as a base, and seche vite top coat, dries really quickly, lasts for a long time without chipping. Definately recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

I love this color by Essie! Unlike anything in my 200+ polish collection. It is a perfect, 2 coat formula. The brush is perfect for small nail beds or for clumsy polishers. And did I mention that I love the name? So cute!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

Man I love this polish. i hope i never run out. the formula is excellent and it goes on great in one coat. with a clear top coat it looks like you gel nails. you have to have this if you a polish holic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a beautiful color. I love it.. just not on me, It makes my skin and cuticles look yellow . I wish this jade green would work with my skin but it doesn't so I guess I'm just going to find another green to work with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Chidders

I am a big fan of this polish.

Firstly, the colour. It is a beautifully bright pretty fun green, perfect for summer and bang on trend this year! Though it is rather bright and noticeable it is not offensive or loud.

Secondly, the quality. I applied two coats of this polish and it was totally opaque, may even have got away with one coat but I do always apply two as a matter of course. I have applied Seche Vite top coat and I am now on day 4 and it is showing no signs of wear.

All in all and excellent product, good quality, fair price and a totally unique colour.