Essie Mojito Madness

4.7

on 7/26/2015 6:27:00 PM

I found this lovely polish at TJ Max for about $2. It is the perfect kelly green on my nails. I really like it on my toes. It applies easily with perfect opacity in two coats. I get many compliments when I wear it and I wear it a lot. It has become one of my favorites.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was pleasantly surprised with this one, and I usually don't give Essie's line a second glance because their polishes are not worth the price IMO, and can be easily beat in quality and value by some of the off brands like Pure Ice. Mojito Madness is a very pretty, bold spring green that complements my pale-ish but warm skin on my hands and toes. Formula goes on nicely and self-levels effortlessly leaving minimal streaks. Two coats get the job done with reasonable drying time, leaving a beautiful finish that matches the bottle. Topcoat is optional, I put a topcoat on my toenails and left my fingernails with 2 coats but the polish still held up significantly! Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/22/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing formula, easy two coats for full coverage. Lovely summery green that works well with my warm skin tone. I'm on day 3 with no chips, using CND Stickey base coat with SV top coat. I'd prefer a wider brush in the Essie polishes, but the excellent formula is so easy to apply that in this case it's not a big deal.

on 5/6/2014 6:30:00 AM

Perfect formula and color, one of my favourites!

on 4/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really love this color. My cuticles are usually a little pink. I didn't think I would be able to wear a green nail polish, but this was really flattering. The formula is a little thick. It went on nicely with one light coat and a second heavier coat. Even without a top coat, it stayed on for almost a week without too much chipping. It did start to look a little dingy, as the gray became more noticable.

on 3/22/2014 2:52:00 AM

Great green Colour. Excellent formula and applies easily. I call this my Starbucks green polish.

on 11/4/2013 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Perfect 2-coat formula, no streaks, shiny plastic finish. This yellowy green shade does not look good on me unfortunately. It is bright but slightly muted with a hint of grey that makes it look unhealthy on my very fair skin. It reminds me of the hospital gowns the surgical theatre staff wore when I was very ill and needed an emergency operation :(

on 9/30/2013 5:24:00 AM

Perfect colour, applies amazing, in two coats. I use soho silk base coat from nails inc as a base, and seche vite top coat, dries really quickly, lasts for a long time without chipping. Definately recommend!

on 9/3/2013 11:26:00 PM

I love this color by Essie! Unlike anything in my 200+ polish collection. It is a perfect, 2 coat formula. The brush is perfect for small nail beds or for clumsy polishers. And did I mention that I love the name? So cute!!

on 9/2/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Man I love this polish. i hope i never run out. the formula is excellent and it goes on great in one coat. with a clear top coat it looks like you gel nails. you have to have this if you a polish holic.

Top Rated Essie Products