April 17, 2014 | 1510 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Clear Tone Skin Renew Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JennaLia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Switched to this a year or two ago because the other deodorants made my skin itchy and this one doesn't.
Doesn't work wonders and it doesn't have much anti-perspiring power as I would like but I have been using this for quite a while and it is my to-go deodorant.
I like using this at night and then a stronger one in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Dove deodorant is the only brand I'll use. I rotate between this one (I use the Skin Renew with the plum/purple on the packaging), Cucumber/Green Tea and the unscented one for sensitive skin. I apply deodorant twice daily - in the morning after showering and at night before bed, so I go through these quite frequently. This one is my favorite because of its wonderful smell. I don't have a problem with underarm darkness so I can't comment on its effectiveness for that purpose, but it does keep my underarm skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking. I've also never had BO, but I do sweat a little in the warmer months and this deodorant has definitely kept the wetness at bay. I have repurchased again and again and will continue to because Dove is the only deodorant that works effectively for me AND doesn't irritate my arm pit skin. The price is perfect too -- you can usually find this (and many of the other scents) sold in a two-pack for around $6 at Wal Mart.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by queeniekasey

I was surprised this deodorant worked for me because I've never had good luck with Dove deodorant. It was always too wimpy for me (along with pretty much everything else). I use the one in the yellow packaging, and when I first started using it, the scent bugged me because it smelled kind of like baby powder. But after using it for a couple of weeks the scent stopped coming off as strong (either that or I just got used to it). I first tried it when it was hot outside- only lasted, like.. 2 hours. But since it got cold, it's been working really awesome! So... took off one star because it doesn't hold up to hot weather/humidity. But when its cooler outside, it works really well! (even when I sweat; the kind of sweat that isn't caused by summer heat.... ha.) Last summer I was using a gender neutral smelling Old Spice antiperspirant that worked pretty well- planning on trying Secret Clinical Strength, gel formula, soon. It's new! (original soft solid is crap)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by xoamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good stuff , so far it is only one that helps me with odor .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love! This stuff works great! No b. o. all day long. Not sure about the skin renew claim, but I smell good all day long! Can usually find a" $3 off 2" coupon, so very good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Eileenh57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just received my free sample on Friday an i purchased another one Sunday as an extra one.I love it i gave my sister a coupon for it and told her how good it is.She said she will purchase one next week.i have always use dove since it came out this new one clear tone i really like I would rec amend it to all my friends.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Kluv14

I bought the brown pink and after a while of using this a kind of had mixed feeling. I did notice that my underarms were clearing up a bit but not as much and I've been using this product for about 5 months so that parts pretty good! But when I sweat it doesn't do a good job at controlling it and I hardly sweat. In my opinion if your looking for a sweat controlling this wouldn't be the best product for that!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I used up the sheer touch one (yellow gold-ish color) and I honestly think there's no difference between the two besides the smell. I'm not a deodorant girl and I'm a stay-at-home mom so I don't wear deodorant when I'm at home only when I'm running my errands and it took me a while to finish it. I really didn't see any improvement maybe because I didn't use it everyday. The staying power was okay but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's too musky-subtle-powder-ish kinda smell and I prefer a fresh fruity smell. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I confess, I don't buy antiperspirants for any magical lightening or skin-tone-improving powers- I buy them for their scent and just hope that they actually keep me dry and smelling fresh. Well, this does smell yummy and blends nicely with most all of perfumes and it does keep me pretty dry, so score there. I can't speak about the other attributes, but I will repurchase this since my Walgreens and Target don't carry the Ban scent that I prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I purchased this because I needed a deodorant on the fly. Well, I made the right choice, I guess! This deodorant has a pleasant smell, and even though I didn't really have an armpit skintone problem, it does seem to be moisturizing and preventing perspiration and odor well. I will be repurchasing!