Mary Kay Salon Direct Hand Cream SPF4

2.7

on 1/13/2004 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The spf is way too low to do any good. Anything that tries to have spf NEEDS to have at least a level 15 protection. The scent is hardly there which can be a good thing or a bad thing. For me, I like that there is hardly a scent since I wear other lotions and perfumes. I don't want them battling with one another. A decent hand cream but I also prefer one that fights the signs of aging too. Probably won't get again. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

on 10/5/2002 2:25:00 PM

This IS (in my opinion) a very good hand cream. It is mostly for daily use. For a more moisturizing/emollient cream, the MK extra emollient cream can be used at night, before bed. Leave on all night and if you can stand it wear gloves also. The results will be fabulous!

This is a nice hand cream. It absorbed well and was non-greasy. However, the effects didn't last long. I'd say this is a good cream for daytime use, but definitely not a night-time hand cream.

Popular Body Skincare Products