October 22, 2014 | 1034 users online

Mascara - Catrice - The Giant Extreme Volume Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic mascara. I've always been a cosmetic snob thinking that the cheaper a product is, the more crappy it is. This proved me dead-wrong. This mascara is dirt cheap. It gives the more expensive brands a run for their money. The huge wand and bristles give me lovely defined long lashes. I can apply many coats and it doesnt smudge or get lumpy. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a true eye make up miracle: an affordable (costs only 4.99), easy to wear and effective mascara. The huge and well-designed brush makes all the difference on increasing the lashes in volume and length. So does the formula, which is non-flakey and very easy to remove. Also, it is very workable and both natural and dramatic effects can be obtained, depending on how many coats you apply. I usually wear two coats over freshly curled lashes and couldn't be more happy with the results: that beautiful, thick and fan-shaped doll lashes are no longer exclusive for the ones who wear falsies - you can get them easily in your everyday look with this wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I had tried a few catrice mascaras and I'm usually not impressed at all by them but this mascara is great! It was only 4.99 and it works better then mascaras that cost 3 times the price. I love the shape of the wand.
Overall I love this mascara both by itself and layered with a different mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by micaro84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

bought this mascara last week after seeing my sister wearing it. I would say it looks nicer on her lashes, but she got thicker lashes than me.
It has a great price, only 4.99 in Holland. It doesn't keep curl all day, and volume....I have got the idea it lenghtens more than it gives volume, at least on my lashes.
Overall a good mascara, it stays on all day without flaking, and it comes of very easy, without rubbing. Would buy again, especially with that price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Emilyx0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is Catrice's newest mascara, I heard so much hype about this, I don't feel it gave as much thickness and length- it does seperate them though which is great! It was only about 5 or 6 in Ireland, which is great for what it does. I would recommend this if you are looking for more defined eyelashes