November 26, 2014 | 1698 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Black Cherry

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by becks89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have black cherry in the tart. i love the smell although abit expensive i had the tarts free with my purchase of the yankee glass burner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by sillytabby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yankee Candles are crap. Cheap, wax based product that smell like a gas station bathroom. They don't burn cleanly and don't last long. You will end up repainting your ceiling if you use them often.

Spend a little more and buy a nice soy based candle like Voluspa. Sure, it costs more but the scents are clean and luxurious.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Suffragette

I bought the tart version of this and it doesn't really smell like black cherry to me at all. It smells like fake fruity soap. Normally, I love Yankee Candle foody scents but this one was a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

This was my first ever purchase from Yankee Candle. I love the scent since I smelled it. The price made me really to think and re-think but it was on sale so I decided to buy this scent. I love it. The scent is so good and the throw is pleasant, I also like that it doesn't smell fake; it smells fruity and makes me want to eat the candle because it smells amazing I will definitely repurchase this for sure. I'm in love with it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by alannahmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"The absolutely delicious sweetness of rich, ripe black cherries" - like yankee candle describes this candle, it smells of juicy, ripe cherries. cherry smells beautiful, so does this candle. it's lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Black Cherry has a rich, syrupy scent like cherries, but not in an artificial way like Sweet Strawberry. It's quite strong but not overpowering - personally I think that it's a pleasant scent but definitely not a favourite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

i'm not a massive cherry person; so why did i buy this? i was given it as a gift!
Black Cherry does resemble cherries, but with a syrupy berriness to it. it's very very sweet, but not in a soothing or relaxing way, more like an obvious, cloying sweetness. this also isn't a fresh scent at all and is a little bit sickly for me personally but that's a matter of taste.
i have the medium jar which gave off a good throw, and i love the colour of the candle, because my room is red!
don't buy this if you light candles to relax and unwind, because this is a very demanding scent.
the reason i'm removing 1 lipstick, is because i think this is a bit too sticky and syrupy for a black cherry scent.