September 23, 2014 | 1960 users online

Polishes - Orly - Fancy Fuchsia

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by prettysaysay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THE BEST PINK EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I was on a search for the perfect "Barbie pink" nail color about a year ago & spent a good 3 hours of my day (yes I was THAT serious!) looking for it. A lot of pinks I tried were gorgeous, but in my mind, Barbie pink has somewhat blue undertones, & most colors I tried had reddish or orange ones. I didn't even think to try FF at first because it looked more magenta pink in the bottle, but when I actually tried it on, I fell in LUUUUUUUVVVVVV! The undertones were just right for my skin & EXACTLY what I had in mind. Creamy finish, no streaking, full color in 2 coats. Definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mlpolax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the most beautiful, most amazing shades of pink I've ever used. I've always had a love for the ORLY nail polish formula and I heard this color was great so I decided to try it. I couldn't find it at Sally Beauty supply, though. I ended up buying a bottle from eBay. It is one of the best nail polish purchases I've bought in a long time! It's a fuchsia/neon like kind of pink that you don't even have to put coats of white under first. Even in dim lighting this color still pops. It dries to a semi matte finish, but if you put a topcoat on, it's absolutely gorgeous. I can't stop looking at my nails. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

As soon as I saw this shade, I thought 'Barbie!'. Definitely something she'd be rocking, it's a gorgeous bright fuchsia, not quite neon. I love Orly polishes for their opacity in only 2 coats and this one is no exception. Dries to a satin finish, so top-coat is needed for that gloss! Really looks fabulous against my NC25 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Exactly what the other two reviewers stated... Barbie Pink! Really pretty girly colour that is borderline neon. I love how it doesn't wash my skintone out, but makes me look a little tan. I did have a bit of an issue with application since it was a little streaky and gloppy at the same time? I added thinner which definitely helped (Beauty Secrets brand at Sally). I probably could have gone with 2 coats but did 3 for good measure and I adore the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Barbie pink for sure. It is super opaque which I freaking love. It lasts for days and really pops against my tan skin. It's a creamy medium bright fuchsia with a slightly glossy finish. But yes it is so opaque and covers perfect in 2 simple coats, dries fast. It's a go to pink for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! This nail polish will get you noticed! This is the perfect shade of neon pink. It could be described as "Barbie Pink". It's VERY flattering to my skintone (NC20) and makes my hands look tanned. I love the Orly bottle with it's rubber lid to make it easy to grip and the brush is the perfect size to make application accurate and easy. The brush isn't too thin as I often find Essie brushes to be and it's not too wide as I occasionally think OPI brushes can be. I actually think it's a very fun, summer color and it looks amazing with black shatter over it. The first coat was good but there were a couple of streaky areas so I definitely needed 2 coats. It's incredibly hard to photograph this shade accurately. The photo I've added above was the closest I could get to an accurate depiction (I did my manicure in a hurry and didn't neaten it up before taking the photo so it's a bit messy, sorry). Think highlighter pink and that's what this is.