December 20, 2014 | 894 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora By OPI - Shiny Dancer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by MissMermaid

Well I had this accidentally sent to me within one of my Sephora orders ( this has happened a few times- LOVE them!) and I don't agree with the reviewer above at all. I think this looks like a NP version of an Urban Decay color. It is rich and complex in the way some of the winter OPI Sephora offerings were. My only complaint is that it necessarily needs three coats to be opaque from all angles. Pretty, pretty color..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shiny Dancer, pretty boring. I was lemming this shade all summer long - it was chronically sold out @ Sephora, so I left it alone. Finally I found it back in stock @ Sephora & I decided to buy it the other day (another $9.50 ouch).

It seemed so rich (sparkling gunmetal shimmer) when I swatched it on my tan summer skin but now that my tan's faded, on my pale fingers it looks like a metallic medium-grey frost. Very meh. It's a nice color, but I have other 'urban' metallic colors that I like MUCH better (such as Claire's Rockstar). Looking forward to going home tonight & layering Rockstar right on top of this.

Well it's too late to return it (I think). I'll just save this for use in summer or as a base w/some glitter polish over it. It's a little sheer, so it needs at least 2 coats for opacity. Like most shimmers, it's prettier in strong sunlight than regular light.