Sonia Kashuk Small Powder/Blusher

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although this brush does shed a little like other reviewers said, it didn't shed enough to bother me. It wasn't like I was picking them off my entire face like one person said. I just had one or two small pieces here and there occasionally. The brush is really soft and the handle is made of plastic (unlike the cheap elf brushes). The size is really nice for applying blush, but I also use it to apply powder and my bare minerals foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this brush along with the synthetic buffer. I have a love hate relationship with this one. I works really well for applying pigmented blush so that it doesn't look so vibrant and contours pretty well. What I HATE is the fact that it sheds as others have mentioned and it seems that the bristles on the outside of the brush tend to stick out.

I will continue to use but don't think I would recommend anyone buying this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I never really saw what the big deal was with brushes shedding until I bought and used this brush. When I use this brush I am literally picking hair off my entire face. This brush is not harsh, nor is it very soft. However, this blush is excellent for blending out blush if you feel like you've applied to much. It also works well for the application of powder. I might just use this to blend out my blush and also to apply bronzer. If I lost this brush, I wouldn't miss it very much.

Popular Makeup Brushes