Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/23/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would pay double digits for this mascara. I love how tight in the tube the applicator is and how thick and glossy the mascara applies, without leaving my lashes clumpy and chunky. I really have no complaints except I would like to see a waterproof version for Summer wear. I live in Arizona and don't want to worry about smudging or melting. Although I don't seem to have problems with that anyways. LOVE this mascara. HG status.

on 7/15/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Decent mascara for the price. Though it is advertised as volumizing, I found it was more lengthening. It was a nice inky black color. However, it was difficult to remove, no matter what makeup remover I used. It also seemed to make my lashes "spikey" whenever there was moisture present, like when my eyes water slightly because of allergies. I'll use it up, but probably won't repurchase.

on 7/10/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugghhh :'( I was SO excited to try this because of all the rave reviews and hype. I was convinced this could be the one to take the 5 year coveted spot of my all time favorite, high end/low end mascara that gets compliments on the regular (Maybelline Mega Plus Volum' Express - the one in the teal tube with pink lettering). I was super disappointed to find that it was ALL hype. The hard bristles made it feel like I was poking my eyes out no matter how light of a hand I used. The formula made my eyes tear up like no other mascara has before - not just tears, but a cloudy film completely covered my eyes while I was trying to go through with the application and the film wouldn't go away...It felt like I had cataracts while applying it, and the burning sensation, itching, and soreness continued long after application whenever I would blink my eyes. Caused my eyelashes to clump all together on the second coat and I tried to comb them out with a clean bristle brush. The outcome of the look of the lashes wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great. I so regretted using this mascara on a day that I decided to do a full face of makeup because my makeup was on fleek until my last step when I used this and my eyes became an irritated mess...and I just had to deal with it until I could take everything off. :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Makes my lashes very, very long. Doesn't do much in terms of volumizing. Even though I like this product and will probably repurchase because it's very affordable, I still prefer l'oreal voluminous over this one.

on 7/8/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For a very inexpensive mascara this is really good. I have short, straight lashes and have difficulty finding mascara that keeps them curled. This does not weigh my eyelashes down and I haven't had any trouble with clumping, even after applying a second coat. My lashes stay curled for a long time. I do occasional see little specks of black on my cheeks from this mascara, which I think is in part to needing to replace an old tube. I have repurchased this numerous times and will continue.

on 7/8/2015 10:47:00 AM

I am sadly very disappointed by this mascara. I bought it after a YouTuber hyped it up. I have long lashes and this did absolutely nothing for me. It is not buildable and by the end of the day, my lashes were curled down at the tips! The price is great but for a few more bucks, I would rather have something else in a heartbeat. I hate writing negative reviews but this stuff is not up to par!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Wow I am REALLY impressed with this mascara. My eyelashes look instantly fluttery, long, voluminous and gorgeous with little effort. The same goes for my lower lashes. The formula is just perfect consistency and the wand is just perfect shape and form. I don't see any smudging or flaking by the end of the day either. I am super impressed with this mascara and it is now my new HG favourite. Definite repurchase. Can't believe it is so affordable either!

on 6/21/2015 1:29:00 PM

Very surprised at how long my lashes look! No volume though just very define and long. Big con: Your lashes curls in at the tips. I give this 3.5 stars.

on 6/18/2015 6:48:00 AM

I bought this mascara off Beauty Joint after hearing it hyped up a lot on YouTube. I've been trying to make it work but honestly I feel like it would be easier to just chuck it away. This mascara doesn't really do much in the way of length or volume for me, although it nicely separates my lashes. But the worst thing about this mascara is that it flakes majorly, and by the end of the day I have a big streak of black above my eyes. Not worth the hype in my opinion, and wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/28/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok this is how I use this mascara

1st - use a mascara that is no-clump/has a plastic brush style applicator to comb & seperate my lashes.
2nd - use this Jordana mascara to really load-up/thickly coat my lashes with the thick/wet formula. This does clump up on my lashes, but lays on a heavy coat of mascara on my lashes - it has an old school spoolie applicator
3rd - go back over my lashes with mascara #1 to de-clump & seperate my lashes -

Overall good when used with this technique (for me)
I don't need so many coats of mascara when I use this product, plus you can't beat the price!