December 20, 2014 | 1422 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Smoky Eyes Trio - Moredore Chic 03

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Mina3101990

Very hard to apply and blend , i bought the pink smokey eyes i sometimes use the light pink for highlighting nothing more

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by smrars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with the fact that it looks great in the packaging kit but it's too less pigmented. It takes a good exercise to get it on brush.. I tried using it with my ring finger.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Syrian1920

The colors really look nice in the packaging but unfortunately I think it is not enough pigmented. Still if you apply it well, the results look awesome! i strongly recommend it especially for people with brown eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Looks nice in palette but swatch and you'll see this eyeshadow has poor pigment and has little colour pay-off. Not recommended. Buy Sleek Makeup eyeshadow palettes instead!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I *loved* this product!!!! I loved all the browns in this trio! my only issue, hence the 4 lippies, was that a lot of product was wasted whilst trying to get the shadow on the brush! But other than that, the colour payoff was great :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this a long while back but it is a very reliable trio. I really enjoy the colours and create a lovely smokey eye with it that has lasted all day and it doesn't irritate my eyes or anything like that. I love browns and neutrals so these colours were ideal for me and enabled me to create the desired outcome, a smokey eye. I didn't like the one in turquoise that I got though, I think its something about the blues that don't agree with me so I regret that one but Moredore Chic for me is lovely. Its definitely better than most drugstore eyeshadows, and definitely better than some of the single bourjois eyeshadows I have purchased that have been truly terrible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

The three colours are all shimmery and are: a sheer champagne (highlight), light rose gold (lid) and a dark chocolate brown (crease/outer corner). The shades compliment each other pretty well and make for a simple, no brainer neutral smoky eye. They are fairly pigmented, with the darkest brown being the best shade from this trio. What I hated is the formula of these shadows. Being baked eye-shadows, I knew they would be slightly harder to work with, but these crumble and contain alot of glittery fallout. Using a brush with these isn't the best method in my opinion. I prefer to use the foam tip applicator (that comes with the trio) to swipe the colour on my lid, than blend using my brush. This picks up much more shadow and reduces a bit of fallout (from my experience). Definitely need a primer because they don't last and will crease.