Orly Honeymoon in Style

3.7

on 3/24/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is perfect for a subdued yet elegant nude nail look (with slight shimmer) -- I love it for work days, as I work in a corporate environment and flashy nail colors are not particularly appropriate. I Love Orly nail polishes because they dry fast, color endures (minimal chipping) and overal quality is excellent -- Rubberized handle of applicator is practical and nice for sturdy application. :)

on 8/9/2011 12:54:00 PM

This is a nice thing to throw on if you're looking for something subtle - this is definitely just an alternative to clear nailpolish or a nail polish you can use for a french manicure. Pretty, but skip it if you're looking for anything more than just adding a finish to naked nails.

on 7/30/2011 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a pretty good color. Very subtle. I almost think that is a bad thing though. Even after two coats I just have a slight shimmer. The base of it looks a lot like my fair skin and with a touch of shimmer. I would only use it as a manicure color because I do not think it would even be noticeable on my toes. A good shade, but probably not the best for my fair skin tone unless I was going for a nude look. I would try this again if I really wanted a subtle look.

Popular Polishes