July 31, 2014 | 1800 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Mega Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Jingyd34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is still on the shelves in the UK. I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and it is AMAZING!!!

My hair is so clean and soft when used with the conditioner too.

I will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Lilbunney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo! I have fine hair, lots of it, and it has a small amount of natural wave when I don't blow dry it. The smell of this shampoo is great, I love the body that it gives my hair. I have been using biolage for color treated hair, but kind of tired of the aroma. This shampoo actually works better in my hair than the biolage and smells way better! I was sad to see that it has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this shampoo all the time, alon with my Aussie mega conditioner and my Aussie 3minute miracle deep conditioner. You don't need a lot to get a good lather, it smells great and it doesnt leave a sticky residue in your hair. My hair gets greasy quickly and this is the only shampoo that doesn't make my hair even more greasy! My hair feels really soft after I have used it too!! The only con about this product is that it I a little bit pricey at around 6 a bottle, I know thats not bad I suppose but I'm not used to spending that much on my hair care, but otherwise I Love this shampoo ! I would highly reccomend

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by 23Melanie23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A little bit of this shampoo goes a long way. The first time I used it, I lathered in far too much which left my hair feeling really weighed down and bulky. However because it smelt so good I had to give it a second chance. If you use a small blob of it and rinse really well, it works a treat. I found the aussie mega conditioner a bit to heavy, instead I use "happy hair days mint and rosemary volumizing conditioner" which compliments Aussie mega perfectly, leaving your hair weightless and manageable.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by crosshearts4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell of the product, and hence bought it. Then I actually used it. Worst mistake for my hair; it dried out, broke out in dandruff and then fell. I think it is because of the harsh chemicals in the shampoo.
    I would not buy this ever again.
    It has been 2 months since I stopped using Aussie Mega shampoo; my dandruff wont go. Stupid shampoo. Now I'm using tea tree oil mixed into some organic shampoo which seems to reduce the amount of dandruff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great shampoo I like to use to really clean my hair of build up from products and pollution etc. It leaves my hair soft and feels light. My hair gets used to shampoos so when it does I use this for a while and go back to the other one and its like new again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Very very good shampoo! It cleans my hair very well, it smells nice, it leaves my hair soft , smooth, easy to comb and nice smelling.
    Best shampoo for me! I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by meggylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. Aussie is my favourite brand of shampoo and Mega is no exception - it smells divine, it doesn't leave any build-up, and it keeps my hair soft and shiny. If you want a day to day shampoo that gives you beautiful hair for a good price, this is your best bet.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cocoblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cannot get enough of the smell of this shampoo its so delicious!
    My hair feels soft and full after I use this and it doesnt coat my hair like some other shampoos have done in the past!
    I love the Aussie range and I think the aussome volume one is great too! I will definitely be repurchasing this shampoo after I have tried all the others in the range!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Rose92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

In one word: Mmmm.

When I wake up in the morning, the thought of jumping in the shower to use this shampoo fills me with joy. To me, this shampoo does no wrong, it immediately makes my hair feel light and silky, the fruity smell lingers in my hair for the rest of the day and every time I catch the scent I'm reminded of what a truly fabulous shampoo this is.

It's no build up promise, has, as yet kept its word. I have fine hair that gets greasy easily and had been using John Frieda products for a while and, while fabulous, they weighed down my hair so this came as a welcome change. XD