Orly Ancient Jade

4.8

Ancient Jade is aptly named. But I also think it's a unique take on mint green: greener, brighter, and darker. Formula is outstanding, very creamy and easy to apply. Opaque in 1-2 coats.

Unfortunately this polish is limited edition, originally released in Spring 2011, but is still available on Amazon Marketplace and some beauty etailers such as Transdesign. Snatch this up before it's gone forever! Recommended!

on 10/19/2011 12:36:00 PM

Thsi is such a beautiful, unique color. It's gorgeous and applies wonderfully, and in fact you only need one coat. It's great, and I will def buy again which says a LOT because never in my life have I ever bought the same shade twice.

on 6/11/2011 6:59:00 PM

I love this polish! The color is so exotic- I get compliments all the time, and no one else has it! It preety much never chips and it's a reasonable price. I'll buy again!

on 5/21/2011 1:43:00 PM

Orly Ancient Jade is a beautiful, true jade. It's a light color but the polish is fully pigmented, so it's not a pastel. The formula is thick and creamy, but it spreads easily and is mostly opaque in one coat. A skilled polisher could get away with one, but I prefer two. The polish levels itself and dries really glossy.

on 5/20/2011 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ancient Jade is a one coat wonder. It's a gorgeous minty green jade that has a slight dusky quality which makes it seem vintage..like it's a color that I would find a lot in an antique store or a victorian home.
I don't have another shade of green like it in my collection so to me, it's also a very unique shade.
Truly love this polish and highly recommend it if you're a green collector.

on 5/18/2011 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Ancient Jade' is a medium green, 'jade' if you want to be more specific, and has a creme finish. The formula is thick, so two coats gets the job done and gives me a bold opaque colour. Dries super quick too and haven't had major chipping problems. In natural light, this can look a little mint-green to me, but a much darker version of the Revlon's Minted nail polish.

Popular Polishes