July 30, 2014 | 2024 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Active Enzyme Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my how I love this stuff. Sorry it didn't work for others, but I have been on the hunt for a solid and this fits the bill. The scent is amazing-Peaceful patchouli. It's not at all gummy, like others I've tried from Whole Foods. I can re-apply during the day, like say I was wearing a tank top and need a refresher, no problem. It's a love fest for me with this product what more can I say, I am pleased.

UPDATE: this isn't working for me anymore. This deodorant transfers b.o. onto my clothes and it doesn't wash out. -rating down graded 1/2013

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Nazimova

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not only does Active Enzyme not work well as a deodorant, something happens to it overnight--it congeals into black lint-like strands. This is not a result of what I'm wearing--it's the deodorant. I am a fan of Kiss My Face products, and I like Liquid Rock, used in the past. I just ditched their Active Enzyme stick deodorant and went back to the roll-on Liquid Rock, which works well and does not leave my armpits streaked with black icky stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ampschell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible! This product feels gross going on, it is scented but doesn't smell that great and last for about 2 seconds until you start reeking! I tested the product at home (as I do with all new deodorants) before venturing out into the world (i.e. shopping, work, gym) and thank goodness I did or I would have had some horrified people running away from me. Do not waste your money on this product, it doesn't work.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely horrible product. Like others have said you'd smell better not wearing anything at all. Very strange how within an hour of wearing it and not even sweating I smelled the worst I have ever smelled. I actually had to shower again. I threw it in the bin. A complete waste of $5 I should have just burned a $5 because at least I wouldn't have stunk for half the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst deodorant EVER! I have tried lots of natural deodorants, and this was by far the worst. I smell worse with this than if I don't wear deodorant at all! Half an hour after my shower, if I wear this, I smell terrible and am wet & sticky. Yuck!!
The best non-aluminum deodorant (not antiperspirant) I have found is Arm & Hammer, but it's not great either. the search continues.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by redorb1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must add my voice to the chorus of nay-sayers for this product. I also wish I'd read the reviews first. I couldn't believe how poorly this product works. I even tried layering it, but no matter how much I used, it did NOT work. It stinks, and you will too, if you use it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works so poorly that it's criminal! You'll smell like coffee and BO after an hour! I feel so bad for the people around me who had to endure my stench while I tested this deodorant out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by zahnpasta99

Why didn't I read the reviews for this product bfore I bought it? I have been looking for more natural alternatives to deo and have been using one of those crystal deos for a few weeks. I thought why not try this. well, this worked for exactly 3 days. I didn't really sweat a lot, and I am a pit sweater, something I have noticed has decreased since doing natural deos. Anyway, after obsessively sniffing my pits, I thought OK this is working....yeah right, today in a meeting I was like what is that weird, skunky smell? It was ME! I put this on after my AM shower and it just stopped working. I smelled so bad I thought I was going to have to go home and change, luckily I had an emergency dove deod in my file cabinet. I swear this stuff caused BO, I never smell that bad, even at the gym. I love KissMyFace usually , but stay away from this deodorant. I will use chemicals if I don't have to smell like a skunk! This is hazardous to your social life!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Blue77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know that this product isn't supposed to prevent sweating, but it is supposed to prevent odor and it doesn't. I haven't done anything more strenuous than sitting at my computer and typing today, but man do I stink! I can only imagine how bad it would be if I was running around outside. This product did absolutely nothing. Usually I can find one good thing to say about anything, but I am stumped here. I might as well not wear anything. I was trying to avoid anti-perspirants because of the aluminum, but I'm not going to walk around at work with B.O. What a rip-off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this deodorant. I have it in both Patchouli (my favorite scent in any product) and Lavender. Its not an anti-perspirant so you can't expect it to stop the sweat!! As a deodorant it works amazingly well for me and keeps me from being stinky all day long under extreme conditions (Atlanta heat and humidity, hours of riding horses and cleaning the barn, 5 miles of running, etc.). I have NEVER found a deodorant that held up to my crazy physical schedule until now. I bought it a month ago for the first time on vacation in Montana and I was impressed with the way it held up through 6 hours a day in the saddle. I prefer the clear formula of this over the white residue of many deodorants, so I don't mind it seems a bit sticky sometimes. Don't write this off until you try it; just because some folks hate it doesn't mean it won't work for you.