April 20, 2014 | 1344 users online

Shampoo - Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Color Save- Silver

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by ellsiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the ultimate color shampoo for blondes! I've tried them all and have noticed the ones with the deep purple color are really the best (which this one definitely is). What sets this one apart is the non-drying healthiness the shampoo gives, counteracting the damage from dying. I like my hair on the cool/ashy blonde side so I use this daily without any over-dryness, though I could also see using this every other day or once a week if you like a warm but not brass blonde. It's a good price and hits all the checkmarks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried numerous violet shampoos and this, by far, is the best one I've ever used. It neutralizes all brassiness and makes my hair look white blonde, even though I haven't had my hair coloured in 3 months!! It's a little drying, but it's not meant for moisture and a lot less drying than most violet shampoos, therefore I did not take a lippy off; just use a good conditioner after and you can't notice any dryness. I bought it for $17 CAD at BSO and, as I have short hair, one bottle has last me over 3 months. Will I repurchase?? As long as they continue to make it, you can be sure for it - a definite HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Being a bleach blonde, and absolutely hating even a HINT of brassiness, I have tried many products to eliminate brass. Toners and blue/violet shampoos. Shimmerlights was way too harsh and drying. Aveda Blue Malva didn't really do much. I kind of liked the l'Oreal one, but then I picked up this little gem one day when I was desperate and couldn't find my L'Oreal (I think it was when they had discontinued it)... Now I will never need to try anything else... I have found the one that not only works amazing on eliminating brassiness and adding coolness to my hair, but is also PLEASANT smelling and HYDRATING! I haven't used a color-depositing shampoo that was ever remotely hydrating until this. On the days I use this, I definitely get comments on how gorgeous my color is, or how much brighter my hair looks today... It really does the trick for rejuvenating your bleached hair. I naturally have some red undertones since I am naturally blonde, fair, with blue eyes... so I know this does the job well. On the days I use it (typically once a week as needed), I shampoo first with my normal shampoo to remove all the residue and clean it well. Then I apply this shampoo and rub it in well, pushing the color in with a slight circular motion. Then I let it penetrate my hair and sit while I do other things in the shower... usually about 3 minutes. Thats usually enough time for the shampoo to do it's magic. I will be very upset if/when they discontinue this :( It is an important staple in my hair care routine!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No