September 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

Moisturizers - BeneFit Cosmetics - b right triple performing facial emulsion

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this moisturizer as part of a sample kit from ULTA. The bottle is very beautiful, but impractical. Without a pump, itís impossible to get the last of the product out of the bottle. The moisturizer smells good (a bit like cucumber), and itís very light and absorbs quickly. That said, I, personally, donít think itís worth the price over Cetaphilís daily moisturizer. I didnít notice any significant improvements in my skin (granted, I wasnít expecting any), so I donít know why Iíd fork over more money for your standard moisturizer. Not a bad product, mind you, but I wonít be buying a full-size.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by horangi113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Got a sample of this in a skincare trial kit. Beautiful packaging, nice color and fragrance, feels nice on the skin though greasy at first, it sinks in quickly and provides a good base for makeup, but so many things I hate about it, including the cute but highly impractical packaging, and strangely enough, the horrible taste.

I started using this lotion not long after I got a dog. We were spraying certain items with a liquid to discourage chewing and I thought that I had gotten some on my hands and accidentally transferred it to my mouth. Not so. After we stopped using the spray, I was still tasting this awful bitterness on my lips every time I used this lotion. Even after wiping my mouth, I still get traces of the taste. Additionally, I find the SPF 15 to be a little laughable. Add the hefty price tag on top of all this... guaranteed I will never buy this item again, in full size or otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by halfnakedlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! This moisturizer is very light for my oily face and doesn't break me out. I also love the subtle smell of cucumber i think...it's so fresh. I own this in travel size and will definitely buy the full one soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a tester of this product from Boots and I absolutely love it! I really want the full sized bottle but the price is ridiculous. I am a student and forking out 20.50 GBP on one 50ml bottle of watery but divinely smelling moisturiser is unrealistic. It makes my skin feel lovely and sinks in after about 5 minutes and does not break me out; it is a little oily (even without oil) but it soon sinks in. I wear it under my foundation and it has SPF in it!

It's amazing; the price isn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by coralanne22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got this product as part of a priming kit, can't remember what it was called but it included a small bottle of this, some Porefessional primer and something else, and i loved it and had to purchase a full size bottle. I am always a bit dubious at using moisturiser on my face as i have combination skin so it can make me look very greasy, however this being oil free made me feel a little better, and it doesn't make my face look oily when combined with my foundation.
I find that when i put this on in the mornings, it looks very greasy at first, but give it five minutes to sink in, go do your hair or something else, and it's fine. It really smooths out my complexion and gives it a bit of life. I find that having oily skin i don't like to use highlighting primers/moisturisers, so this is a great alternative to that, with what i feel is a similar result.
I use this as a primer, so put my foundation straight on top of it, and i can definitely say i can massively tell the difference when i don't use it. My makeup doesn't look as 'smooth' or 'flawless' and definitely does not last anywhere near as long as it does with this moisturiser on underneath.
I use a matte full coverage foundation, Boots No7 Stay Matte, and i find that this is the perfect combination for me. I feel that the moisturiser definitely stops my face looking what i like to call 2D when i use a matte primer and matte foundation, so i kind of get that dewy glow, without actually being dewy if that makes sense.
I also tried this foudnation with a slightly more dewy foundation to see how it compared, i used L'Oreal True Match, and i would say that it did go a bit too dewy for me after about two hours of wear, damn you combination skin!! But when i touched it up with some powder and used my blotting sheets it was easily corrected. However i would say that this foundation did not last anywhere near as long as the Matte foundation did. I sometimes use makeup forever Mat Velvet foundation with it and this weighed up almost as good as it did with my No7 one!
I get about 7 hours wear, maybe 8 with my makeuo when i use this moisturiser to prime, and if i don't i have to touch up usually after about 3 hours, so it definitely makes my makeup last a lot longer!
If you have good skin then i would definitely say you could apply this moisturiser alone to even out your complexion and would be good to go, On better skin days if i'm not doing too much i will do just that, and a little bit of under eye brightener and i think this looks fine :)
LOVE the packaging for this, standard benefit though really lets be honest! And i would say that a 50ml bottle has lasted me so far since May and i am still not even half way through it. Personally i'm not one to scrimp on makeup and facial care as i think it's very important to use good quality products on your face, after all it's the only one you'll get and come on... you're putting this product on your face, if you're only paying £4.00 for it then it can't be full of good stuff can it? So i would say for the amount of use i have got out of it makes it fantastic value for money. I've used it pretty much every day for the last 8 months, so at £20.50 a bottle thats not even 10ps worth a day because a little goes a long way with this!! I say that's brilliant value for money!
The one complaint i do have, which isn't enough to stop me using it every day, is that the smell, which is gorgeous by the way, does mean it has a slight taste to it. Like if i put it on, then lick my lips i can taste it, and it's not an unpleasant taste it's just a bit like tasting perfume? And my boyfriend has also said that when he kisses me he can sometimes taste it haha. Didn't notice many people mentioning that so maybe i'm just being picky, but if it wasn't scented it would be 100% perfect as opposed to 95% ha!
Definitely recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by lilokikune

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HELL. NO.

Break outs and oil everywhere.

Plus what is up with the bottle packaging? How can I even get the last of it out?

Just no.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturiser is beautiful. There's no doubt that you can tell a difference between this and a cheaper drugstore brand. It was actually a Christmas present in my stocking 2 years ago, because at £20, I can't justify spending that much on skincare!

Because of the price and that fact that there isn't that much product in the bottle, I had to ration myself to a couple of pumps a day to keep my face moisturised before I applied my make up. I could definitely feel a difference, my face was glowing and looked radiant before even starting the foundation routine! It smells divine too.

I also noticed on the days I used Triple Performing, my face stayed matte for much longer than if I used a cheaper brand of moisturiser, which is a big plus for me as I spend long days at uni and don't have time to worry about shiny nose! It was great to know that the moisturiser kept my skin hydrated but not greasy.

Great product Benefit :) I'd say it's overpriced, but I really loved it; so who knows, maybe next Christmas there might be another in my stocking :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by thsses

Really love that it's oil-free. It wasn't greasy after i've applied and absorbs fast. Doesn't dry up my skin. I'm so in love with this but It's kind of overpriced.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by nuggetdevourer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that it has sunscreen and is very fast absorbing so I can apply makeup almost immediately afterwards but you can get better spf moisturisers at a lower price. Honestly, benefit's skincare products are really overpriced for how basic they are. I'm a fan of their make up but their skincare needs some work.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SiSantita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bottle is cute! It does not work good alone for my skin... I use it after I place my Mac oil control lotion this product without it makes my skin really oily wet looking!!! But if I use my Mac first let it set then this let it set then apply foundation it's good for me!