Sonia Kashuk pointed foundation brush

4.8

Synthetic bristles

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a really nice foundation brush that applies my liquid foundation evenly and smoothly. It's very pricey IMO so had I known the true cost of it I would have left it. I don't believe in spending this much for drugstore items. I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it.

I just bought this brush today, and I have to say it's AMAZING!!! I needed a brush that blended my concealer perfectly, didn't leave streaks, and actually hid my redness instead of moving the concealer around it. This brush delivered. I used this brush with my Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer and it was absolutely perfect. I'm very impressed with the quality and performance of this brush. I will use this every day. Thank you Sonia Kashuk for making such a remarkable brush.

on 5/1/2014 1:17:00 PM

Wheeeeee - I love love this brush!!

Now, I am no makeup artist, so no idea why/how this could be used successfully as a foundation brush, but for my use - its the BEST concealer brush for a few specific needs. I currently use this to gently pat in my under eye corrector/concealer/brightner (I'm test driving a bunch of combos of these products currently) as well as EM light Aussie pick me up (light orange) setting powder under eyes and if I need any concealer powder along my nose. Brilliant!

So sorry I didn't purchase this inexpensive, super soft brush years ago!

on 1/26/2014 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this brush for concealer and it is absolutely amazing. I specifically use this to cover up blemishes and redness on my face but also works well under the eye. It is the perfect size, shape, dense ness, and softness. It might seem like this brush is too big to get tiny spots but it's perfect. It makes my concealer flawless.

on 6/9/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush, it's perfect for those spots that are hard to reach like in between your nose and eyes. It can look streaky when using it all over your face so you just have to make sure to blend.

on 10/6/2012 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have tried all of the "popular" foundation brushes - including the one that everyone raves about - Shiseido. The Sonia Kashuk pointed foundation brush is my favorite foundation brush - its cheap and gets into all the tight spots on your face - worth every penny!!

on 7/12/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I recently purchased this item out of curiosity and so far I actually love it. I do think it is a little small for a foundation brush but it worked out fine. Finally got a brush that doesn't leave streak marks I was so amazed especially for the price. I wasn't expecting the results I got. The shape is great because it can get in all the spots like under eyes and nose. For the price it's such a great buy was a lot better than my MAC foundation brush that left streaks.

on 6/3/2012 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like everybody said, it is great for blending concealer rather than foundation. The size and shape make it easy to use even on places like the side of your nose. And it's soft. Doesn't leave Streak mark.
It's always good to have a nice brush like this to make the procedures quick and easy. For $12.99 this brush is a good investment.

As others have mentioned, this brush is perfect for concealer!!! I use it for under my eyes and the pointed side for spot-concealing. Is perfect! I also use it for my foundation sometimes, it spreads a nice thin layer but is too small and I take longer to finish... I will buy a bigger foundation brush for my entire face and keep using this for concealer. It has not shade a single hair for the 4 months that I've had it and it's easy to clean. I think it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it :)

on 4/19/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I picked this only because of the rave reviews this has gotten on YT and here on MUA. Otherwise it is not something I would have thought to pick up. Happy I did. I love it for concealer. I think it's a tad small for a full face of foundation, but for concealer and it works wonderfully. Blends it out fantastically without picking up too much product. It is a super soft brush as well. Really glad I picked it up. Another SK brush that rocks.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products