April 17, 2014 | 1151 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - pointed foundation brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

I use this brush for concealer and it is absolutely amazing. I specifically use this to cover up blemishes and redness on my face but also works well under the eye. It is the perfect size, shape, dense ness, and softness. It might seem like this brush is too big to get tiny spots but it's perfect. It makes my concealer flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by deebaby07

I love this brush, it's perfect for those spots that are hard to reach like in between your nose and eyes. It can look streaky when using it all over your face so you just have to make sure to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by jdeb1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried all of the "popular" foundation brushes - including the one that everyone raves about - Shiseido. The Sonia Kashuk pointed foundation brush is my favorite foundation brush - its cheap and gets into all the tight spots on your face - worth every penny!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this item out of curiosity and so far I actually love it. I do think it is a little small for a foundation brush but it worked out fine. Finally got a brush that doesn't leave streak marks I was so amazed especially for the price. I wasn't expecting the results I got. The shape is great because it can get in all the spots like under eyes and nose. For the price it's such a great buy was a lot better than my MAC foundation brush that left streaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like everybody said, it is great for blending concealer rather than foundation. The size and shape make it easy to use even on places like the side of your nose. And it's soft. Doesn't leave Streak mark.
It's always good to have a nice brush like this to make the procedures quick and easy. For $12.99 this brush is a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As others have mentioned, this brush is perfect for concealer!!! I use it for under my eyes and the pointed side for spot-concealing. Is perfect! I also use it for my foundation sometimes, it spreads a nice thin layer but is too small and I take longer to finish... I will buy a bigger foundation brush for my entire face and keep using this for concealer. It has not shade a single hair for the 4 months that I've had it and it's easy to clean. I think it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this only because of the rave reviews this has gotten on YT and here on MUA. Otherwise it is not something I would have thought to pick up. Happy I did. I love it for concealer. I think it's a tad small for a full face of foundation, but for concealer and it works wonderfully. Blends it out fantastically without picking up too much product. It is a super soft brush as well. Really glad I picked it up. Another SK brush that rocks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

for foundation brush, this is small but works great as concealer brush
ithis makes it smoothly blended and very well applied on my skin ,little bit pricy .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

Like a lot of previous reviewers have said, I prefer to use this brush for applying CONCEALER, not foundation. I think I tried using it to apply foundation once and gave up halfway through. As for concealer, however, this brush is a GEM. I love it. It blends extremely well and is easy to clean. I have not had any shedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this brush. I didn't like the flat ones because they didn't do much for my foundation...I was just kind of painting it on. But with this I can buff it in for a flawless finish. It also gets around my nose and eyes really well. I also use it for undereye concealer. For $12 definitely a great purchase.