Garnier Pure-Clean

2.8

on 8/2/2015 5:29:00 PM

Luckily, It wasn't I who bought this product. It smells good, its better for the environment, however it dried my hair out so badly.Instantly after I washed it out my hair felt dry and rough. However, it does get the hair clean.

on 7/15/2015 6:29:00 AM

This shampoo makes my hair feel like itb has been covered in wax. Its flat and heavy and just nit appealing at all. Not happy with this product at all.

on 7/2/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure why this has such awful reviews! I love this stuff! This is a great clarifying shampoo that removes buildup but doesn't dry out my hair. It creates a rich, thick lather and doesn't leave my hair tangled or dry, just perfectly clean. My hair gets greasy very easily and I find that this keeps it clean and oil free for a lot longer than any other shampoo. This is the perfect balance of a shampoo between clean but not stripped. I have color-treated hair and this did not fade my color. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good clarifying shampoo.

on 4/27/2015 3:41:00 PM

Glad they went all more natural and all..but this is a terrible product. At first i thought i loved it,the smell the lift in my hair...but not even twelve hours later it feels gucky...gross..can barely run my fingers through it. Very disapointed.

on 4/15/2015 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

love it so much.cleans well ,smells so good , it has a typical fructis scent with added more fresh clean and uplifting apple scent.it has a pure colorless formula a little bit watery texture but its ok.it's just a simply basic shampoo and it's silicone free.left my hair very clean&shiny and added more body&volume.i don't need added volume for my coarse straight hair but i love the way it cleans my hair.controlling the volume isn't an issue for me when i use conditioners or serums. also it doesn't make my hair frizzy.i haven't tried the matching conditioner yet.it should be labeled as volumizing shampoo.i highly recommend for those who wants real volumizing or simple shampoo.also it's biodegradable , deserves a big A+.

on 7/4/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product was terrible I thought it would be good at first because it said it was biodegradable and what not but it doesn't even clean my scalp! i washed my hair with this and after an hour there was a huge gunk of oil on the back of my head. So i washed it again and there was still a gunk! Never buying this again

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like that this bottle packaging encourages buyers to recycle. In my case I recycle a lot in my neighborhood :)
Did a decent clean- but I wouldn't say it left my hair very clean. It feels kind of oily with build up left behind...
I am going to finish the bottle as its halflway and will not repurchase this product. Will recycle the bottle though.

on 5/28/2014 12:27:00 AM

Before I rave about this product, I need to state that I had very bad dandruff and seborrhea. Medicated shampoos failed, other organic and ethical shampoos made it worse, and I was getting to the point I thought people saw my hair and were questioning if I had nits.

I started using it because I had run out of shampoo and was sold on the biodegradable. For the price, I figured it was worth a shot.

The first few uses were murder on my hair, giving it the comb ability of a wet mop, but it gradually got better as my hair adapted and lost all the gunk from previous shampoos (my hair freaks out every time I switch shampoos though). It's now most definitely softer and has more body, and I can brush it with ease. The downside are the fly aways that are no longer weighed down with residue, hence my using the serum. My hair is healthier than it's ever been. The best part is that I don't have the seborrhea and dandruff anymore! Getting rid of the residues from other shampoos was the trick for me.

on 4/19/2014 10:43:00 PM

All the of the reviews for this product are on target. I thought it was such a steal for a large bottle. So when you start using it, its awesome! it gets your hair super clean but after weeks of using it, it stops working. It just doesn't know how to remove the build up anymore. And you'll know what i mean. You'll feel like your hair isn't that clean and light, the way its suppose to be after using a cleansing shampoo. And after many used, I found that my scalp was super dry and very irritated. It smells great but just didn't work for my head.

on 3/26/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this shampoo once and I will never use it again. Before I used conditioner I could tell it was a bad shampoo. I would not recommend it to ANYONE! Even if it is biodegradable, it's an awful shampoo. I didn't even feel like I washed my hair. It felt gross. Never again. Waste of money.