Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation

3.8

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Talc, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Glycerin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

I was so unbelievably excited for this foundation. A coworker brought it to me because her mom was getting rid of all her MK stuff. I thought it was my HG foundation.
I have really oily, acne prone skin so I have to wear a matte foundation. This was perfect. Perfect color; Ivory 7 matched my skin perfectly. I blended it with a Beautyblender and did two thin layers and it looked absolutely flawless. It didn't settle into my pores and it lasted seriously ALL DAY. It was crazy.
I can't give it a high rating though because it made break out like crazy. I'm talking huge, cystic Grand Canyon pimples all over my face and jawline. I used it for two weeks and it ruined my skin. It was really upsetting because this is seriously such a perfect foundation.
So if you're oily but not acne prone, I would definitely recommend this product. It just didn't work for me :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

love, love love this foundation. best I've ever used. has a nice finish and good coverage. never disappoints me therefore I will always buy!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I am a bronze 7 and it matches my skin perfectly but it does nothing to control my shine. It lasts about an hour without a primer and three hours with a primer. It doesn't stay on my face and pretty much makes my face an oily mess after about 4hrs of wear. I love that it has a buildable coverage so i usually skip my concealer when i use it. I wouldn't purchase it again because i dont think it is worth the price. My face doesn't stay matte at all.

I have been using this foundation for 3 years. I only wear it occasionally, when I go out. The coverage is good although it can look cakey if you do not moisturize your skin prior to wearing it. If I wear occasionally, it doesn't cause breakouts. However, I have noticed that by wearing it constantly it may cause some zits.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Packaging is fine. This is an "ok" foundation. It didn't wow me. Average coverage but I didn't like the feel of it; it felt kind of heavy. Mary Kay is expensive for the amount of makeup you actually get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I alternate between this and Mac Studio fix liquid. Amazing for oily skin and decent price. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Among all of the foundations Ive tried, this is the best when it comes to oil control! I love the clean and matte feeling. Buildable coverage. It's just sad that in the Philippines, the shades are limited. After Ivory 1, Beige already.. :( Im in between.
I like the packaging, looks simple, feminine and convenient to bring.

I LOVE my matte wear foundation. It's the first foundation that I've ever had that stays on all day and gives me full, yet light feeling coverage. It doesn't get better than this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this foundation. I have since tried other foundation and I always go back to this one because it gives me a finish like no other and really nourishes my skin. I don't ever think I'll be able to part with it! Plus the undertones are great. Always an amazing match.

Finally found my HG foundation ! Ivory4 matches my skin perfectly . Keeps shine to a minimum . Awesome coverage . Doesn't make my acne prone skin break out . Very comfortable . I literally have nothing bad to say ! And trust me , I'm picky lol . Was using pur minerals 4 in 1 powder before but it looked dry and cakey on my aging skin . So glad I gave this a try . I'll never be without now . I don't even have to use pressed powder anymore . Absolutely love it and no I am not a Mary Kay rep .