December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Skin79 - Dream Girls BB Beblesh Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Kumichan24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I picked this up in the New World Mall in Flushing, NY. The first time I used it, I got two pimples, not to big or noticeable though. I think that my skin may have gotten used to it though...? I have fairly sensitive skin and now it doesn't break me out. The pimples for me at least went away within a couple of hours, perhaps it was just a "warning reaction" to the initial use. Very sheer, but that's okay for me because I was looking for a very light coverage. This is more like a tinted moisturizer/CC cream, very sheer but I don't have to put on moisturizer, primer or sunscreen on before. The packaging is adorable too! The texture is light yet creamy, and it has a VERY slight whitening effect. Great for "no-makeup" makeup days.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ehhh...this wasn't so great. I originally bought it thinking it would be a perfect BB for summer time, but it is very tan on my NC15 skin and doesn't hide blemishes or scars very well. The consistency is pretty watery. I ended up using it to mix with super plus pink label bb cream in the summer time so it's a little more tan and easier to work with since dream girls makes the mix a little thinner. I still have most of my tube left, once it's gone, it's gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by linniexoxo

Purchased this online, including shipping, so it wasn't cheap, especially for a low coverage bb cream. The only things I like about this product is the natural, light finish it gives & the packaging. This bb cream is horrible overall. Like one of the other reviewers, I also break out within a couple of hours of using this bb cream. I don't know why I do, as bb creams are supposed to be "good" for your skin. And it's not little bumps either. It's usually 2 or 3 huge cystic acne bumps. I know people say that it takes an entire month for a pimple to actually form but try this bb cream for yourself and you'll be proved wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

I was very dissapointed in this product. I paid 27 in total (including shipping). When it first goes on, it smells nice and looks nice and dewy, but i start breaking out within 3 hours! Its not absolutly horrible, and since i paid so much i will continue to use it but I will not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MsPinkelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this BB cream from a small beauty store in a supermarket for only around $14, it was my very first bb cream to purchase.
I love how this just makes my skin look really smooth and nice.
When you first apply it, it makes you look a little ghostly white, but give it a little time and it'll blend nicely to your skin colour. I only use a tiny drop and it's enough for my whole face!
It's very light coverage so if you need it heavier this is not for you. And it's not the most moisturizing since it's very light.
But it's perfect for young skin that just wants a very natural and light coverage!
Very good for the price paid!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by charlio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't had this product for very long but it's pretty good.
It adjusted to match my skin tone perfectly but provided minimal coverage yet it looked completely natural. felt light weight and did not make me break out. The SPF is a plus but next time I will repurchase Skin79 pink BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by ruxoru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my first review ! i suffer from really bad acne and have had very dry skin after spot treatments so i am unable to use foundation atm. i ordered this bb cream because i just had to own it due to the packaging but i didn't expect it to do much....I WAS VERY WRONG ! this stuff is amazing , i put it on an hour after spot cream and my face just looks healthy and fresh !. its perfect for when you need to leave in a rush

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by augustateixeira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's my first BB Cream. I was looking for a nice BB Cream for oily skin, I thought this would be good, my mistake.
I live in Brazil, so it's sunny and warm, I hate to use it in summer days. But I traveled to a cold place and it worked! I have sensitive skin and in cold places with wind, my skin burns. This BB Cream helps so my skin didn't burn - which is awesome. It's not a good BB Cream for an oily skin and doesn't have good coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lttlroze

Maches very well to my NC30 skin. Blends well, sheer to light coverage, hydrating, yet not greasy, fresh scent, does not break out my sensitive skin. Good for summer days when you want a something light, and not too much coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cute packaging!
+Adorable looking, from the box it came in to the tube
+perfect color for me
-very sheer
-takes a lot of product to cover face
-doesn't blend well
-watery
Its one of the not so good BB creams Iv'e used