April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Skin79 - Dream Girls BB Beblesh Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by linniexoxo

Purchased this online, including shipping, so it wasn't cheap, especially for a low coverage bb cream. The only things I like about this product is the natural, light finish it gives & the packaging. This bb cream is horrible overall. Like one of the other reviewers, I also break out within a couple of hours of using this bb cream. I don't know why I do, as bb creams are supposed to be "good" for your skin. And it's not little bumps either. It's usually 2 or 3 huge cystic acne bumps. I know people say that it takes an entire month for a pimple to actually form but try this bb cream for yourself and you'll be proved wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

I was very dissapointed in this product. I paid 27 in total (including shipping). When it first goes on, it smells nice and looks nice and dewy, but i start breaking out within 3 hours! Its not absolutly horrible, and since i paid so much i will continue to use it but I will not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MsPinkelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this BB cream from a small beauty store in a supermarket for only around $14, it was my very first bb cream to purchase.
I love how this just makes my skin look really smooth and nice.
When you first apply it, it makes you look a little ghostly white, but give it a little time and it'll blend nicely to your skin colour. I only use a tiny drop and it's enough for my whole face!
It's very light coverage so if you need it heavier this is not for you. And it's not the most moisturizing since it's very light.
But it's perfect for young skin that just wants a very natural and light coverage!
Very good for the price paid!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by charlio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't had this product for very long but it's pretty good.
It adjusted to match my skin tone perfectly but provided minimal coverage yet it looked completely natural. felt light weight and did not make me break out. The SPF is a plus but next time I will repurchase Skin79 pink BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by ruxoru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my first review ! i suffer from really bad acne and have had very dry skin after spot treatments so i am unable to use foundation atm. i ordered this bb cream because i just had to own it due to the packaging but i didn't expect it to do much....I WAS VERY WRONG ! this stuff is amazing , i put it on an hour after spot cream and my face just looks healthy and fresh !. its perfect for when you need to leave in a rush

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by augustateixeira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's my first BB Cream. I was looking for a nice BB Cream for oily skin, I thought this would be good, my mistake.
I live in Brazil, so it's sunny and warm, I hate to use it in summer days. But I traveled to a cold place and it worked! I have sensitive skin and in cold places with wind, my skin burns. This BB Cream helps so my skin didn't burn - which is awesome. It's not a good BB Cream for an oily skin and doesn't have good coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lttlroze

Maches very well to my NC30 skin. Blends well, sheer to light coverage, hydrating, yet not greasy, fresh scent, does not break out my sensitive skin. Good for summer days when you want a something light, and not too much coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging!
+Adorable looking, from the box it came in to the tube
+perfect color for me
-very sheer
-takes a lot of product to cover face
-doesn't blend well
-watery
Its one of the not so good BB creams Iv'e used

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color really matches my light-medium skin tone, the formula is somewhat oily. The plastic tube is a lot better than the bottle and it's easier to cut open to get the rest of the product out of the tube. But it breaks me out everytime I use this. When I stop using this my skin returns to normal.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont even know if this is one of bb cream while actually it doesnt really give me benefit. so actually my friend give me some so i can try it. And thanks God i dont buy it!!
My friend buy it at Watson Singapore for around S$ 30 and it does absolutely nothing!!! Oil control? are you kidding me? it doesnt work. the package is bad, once i take too much and i have to throw it away, (WASTED !!!)

Would never ever buy this product again