August 29, 2014 | 1943 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Blue Moon

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Tanya86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this looks in the bottle, but it looked different on my nails. It didn't have as much of the green shimmer as I thought it would. It went on very streaky for me on the first coat, but the second one was a little better. It started chipping on the second day, but I'm a cashier so my polish takes a beating. It's an ok color, but it's not one that I'll wear or buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This is a navy color shimmers perfectly and staying power is amazing. I truly recommend this. My only thing with this product is it is more seasonal for me in the winter time. I don't like wearing as much during summer.

Highly recommend, the color is gorgeous

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ldimples00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This item was super cheap! 0.99. I wore it with OPI's Pirouette My Whistle on top and received many compliments. I can't really say if it chips easily as any nail polish I wear tends to chip easily. Drying time was a little lengthy but I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting for polish to dry. Like other reviews have stated, it looks very dark indoors, but if sunlight hits it, it is a very beautiful blue. I think it looks more dark navy than black indoors. I am pleased with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This just looked black to me until I went outside in the sunlight. Only then could I see the subtle shimmer. The brush was all wonky, too. I had to trim it with scissors so I couple apply the polish without getting it all over my fingers. Drying time and wear were both average. Not feeling this one. I'll probably franken it, but hey, it was only 99 cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by dreamr009

I love this blue, it not quite a navy blue but a bold blue with pretty shimmers in it. I love wearing this colour because it's so opaque and goes with everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

pretty color. a bold shimmery blue what more can i say :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by chickee394

This is an excellent polish. It looks regal and expensive but it's only a dollar! Of course for a dollar, it doesn't have the best brush and it does chip pretty easily. The upside is this is a lovely color and if you use a good top coat, it should last a normal amount of time. The first coat will look bad (I was very discouraged at first) but the second (and third if needed) coat looks opaque and beautiful. The color is shiny enough alone, but like I said it won't last too long so you'll need a top coat over it anyway. Definitely worth a buck even if you use it once!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by csilvestri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw this polish I thought it would be more teal, but after applying it, it's a very nice dark blue with the teal shimmer. Required two coats but it's a very pretty polish and it dries just as nice as it goes on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, I do like wet n' wild nail polishes. Theyre not the best but they are cheap. This color is a gorgeous cool toned, shimmery navy blue. I use 2 coats of this polish to get a dark, opaque color. I'm currently wearing this on my toes. Perfect for fall. Def will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I passed over this color many times at the drug store and I have no idea why. I guess it looked too teal in the bottle for me (I generally can't pull off anything too greenish). I finally purchased it and am currently wearing it as a pedi. When I put it on I was astonished to see that this is a duochrome. It has a navy blue base with turquoise flash and tiny gold shimmers. It pulls more cool toned than it looks in the bottle. The formula is pretty nice too - two coats and I'm good to go. I have been looking for a color similar to OPI Glacier Bay Blues and this, though not a dupe, is a similar kind of color (it's also similar to Yoga-ta Get This Blue, but warmer toned). I really, really like this vampy dark blue with turquoise flash and will be purchasing a back up of it. EDIT: This also is a close dupe for Essie Dive Bar, at a fraction of the price!