August 30, 2014 | 1588 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lscholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this nail polish over a year ago and really liked this lovely, mint shade!! Usually I do not like Sally Hanse because I have had hell lot unpleasant experiences with its formula. Essie, OPI and even Orly are my preferred mani/pedi brands. But this one, Mint Sorbet, is an exception. I just loved this trendy, cool, rich sea foam green color. The application was average and the liquid was thicker than I expected. Two coats and one top coat, I'm good to go. The only reason I'm not buying it again is that I found a perfect substitute in Essie's collection - Fashion Playground. Overall, I was very pleased with this purchase and adored this cute name - mint sorbet! Yumm!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Grayson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

A really nice mint nail polish. It is just the perfect mix of blue and green, and is also very nice and bright. Brush is really nice and applies smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by kirito

Mint Sorbet is my all time favorite mint nail polish! Originally, Essie's Mint Candy Apple was my favorite, but I like how Mint Sorbet is more on the green side, while Mint Candy Apple looks more blue. The Xtreme Wear line from Sally Hansen has a really good formula. Most times, I only need one coat of polish, and it dries properly with a fast-drying top coat even if the coat was thick. For the price of around $3, I love this polish and the Xtreme Wear line overall. It's probably the best polish line from the drug store in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by bumblebrea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE Sally Hansen, and this polish is one of the reasons why.
Its opaque within the first coat ,(but I use 2) its brush is perfect size for my nails and it is the nicest mint polish I have ever owned!
As I am a person who chips polishes really easily, I expected to have to take this polish off within a day of wearing it, but it lasted over a week!
Overall I am thoroughly pleased with this polish and will definitely buy more bottles of it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

The color is really pretty (a nice matte mint that reminds me of mint ice cream). The polish goes on easily with the brush, and it looks good with only one coat, if you are careful. Two coats works best to ensure full coverage. It lasts 4-5 days without chipping when paired with seche vite top coat. In indoor lighting, it looks okay with my skin tone (NC 20), but most of the time it makes my skin look really red and crummy. If you have pink tones in your skin, I don't think this will work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

This was such a hot color last Spring, and personally I still love it! The polish, as with many other pastel cremes like this, tends to get a bit thick over time but with a few drops of polish thinner, it's good as new. It's opaque in 1 coat, but for longevity's sake, I use 2 coats. I love the size of the brush and the way it applies the polish. And you can't beat the price! You can usually find a coupon for Sally Hansen polishes and get them even cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by pommer21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mint color, easy to apply, and makes my nails look great! Nice and smooth. All of these reasons plus the great price is a win win. I would pay more for this polish!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MissMadiMakeup

First of all I LOVE THIS BRAND! I have 21 colors from Sally Hansen XTreme Wear and I love all of them except this one. I don't know if I just got a bad one or something but mine is way to thick, hard to work with and once I apply it to my nails it's to thick and then it doesn't dry properly. I love the color however! This one just disappointed me! I love this brand though and I'll continue to buy them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by jessica523

This polish is amazing!! For me, I chip nail polish SO quickly because I'm usually picking at my nails or cuticles, but this nail polish lasted surprisingly long. I was searching for a mint green color that was more green than blue, and this was absolutely perfect for me. The packaging is great, I like the big brush because I find it very easy to use. The price is so affordable. I have no complaints about this nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish. I love the color, the formula, and the price. The color is the perfect mint color. While the formula isn't sticky and dries easily. The price is super inexpensive. At Target, it is about $2.45.