August 30, 2014 | 1789 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Mineral Eye Color in Ivy Garden

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

These mineral eye shadows are super sheer, takes forever to build color, I payed $6 for one and it looked like a sample size it was so tiny! For a way cheaper price you can go to your drug store and buy a quad or pallets that had better pigmentation. The only thing I liked about these shadows was it did last long and blend well, other than that it has fall out, not creamy not worth the money. I would avoid this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by eqqusole

I can't seem to get this shadow on to my eyelids; I've tried it wet, I've tried it dry, I've tried it with an applicator, and I've tried it with my fingertip...it just won't go on!!! That was a lot of $$$ down the drain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I caved and bought some Mary Kay products - so now I have to buy the $16 compact to put them in, too. Thank goodness for ebay - I got Ivy Garden mineral eye shadow for $5.50 (including shipping) and it seems good so far - a deep green with a bit of yellow/gold to it. Medium pigment - not too dense, not too sheer. Moderate staying power - better if applied wet. Not awful and not spectacular - kinda like MK in general. IMO this is a nicer, greener, green than Golden Olive (which has been d/c'ed.). The pigments of MK eye shadows are not dense enough to use as liners dry - and rarely wet. This one is OK as a liner if I apply it wet (and I have very pale skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by southernbellemarykaycom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Even though I now sell Mary Kay I have been using this eye shadow for a while now. I have hazel/green eyes, and when I use this and a golden color it really makes the green in my eyes pop! It is a little darker, so a little goes a long way for me. If you have green in your eye color then this is really worth a shot!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 6:14:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a matte greyish olive green. Too dark for my crease, and not pigmented enough for eyelining. The color looks like a bruise on my PPP skin. Love the new square pans formulations though!