Sephora Multi-Action Nail Polish

on 3/16/2013 8:38:00 AM

I also have this in "Stormy Pink #13" and I love it! I mainly use it on my toes, where it lasts for 2 weeks with no re-touch at all. It's a warm cranberry color, not too vampy/dark, but not bright red either. The blue undertones match my fair skin very well, and it appears classy but very feminine at the same time. The application is easy, the polish neither too thin or too think (even a year after buying it). One of the best -and most used- nail polishes I've ever bought, at the same quality with OPI for a far less price.

on 10/2/2011 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm not exactly sure what color I have this in (the label says both "fruity rouges" and "stormy pink" and "13" but neither of those descriptions really make sense for the color), but it is a dark, vampy crimson. Having fair skin, I have not had much luck with darker colors looking flattering, but this one looks great on. It is a beautiful fall color, a dark cranberry, and I love it on both my toes and hands. It has a nice shine and lasts for 4ish days before chipping usually (has lasted over two weeks on toes before!). Dries quickly, and the consistency of the polish is good (smooth, opaque, not too thin or thick). This was quite a find for me!

on 9/29/2010 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I got this in Pure Plum, I like it! The color is dark and vampy, a burgundy purple with a pretty shine. It doesn't get 5 stars because it's a little tacky and thick, but 2 coats covered well. The brush is wide and easy to use. The bottle is big, stable, and there's a lot of product for the price. Great fall/winter color.

Edited to add: major chippage! I had it on three days, base coat, 2 color coats, and top coat, and it started flaking off in big chunks. Still, I love the Pure Plum color. I bet I can find an Opi color that will be better quality.