September 21, 2014 | 2117 users online

Mascara - Yves Rocher - Couleurs Nature Lash Plumping Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by makefan88

I came on this site to see if others had the same problems with this mascra as me : it runs and smudges. I had gotten it for free as part of a promotion. It appeared promising at first because it elongated my lashes and didn't clump. However, I started noticing that my undereye area was gettin darker, especially at the end of the day. It turns out the mascara flakes or smudges and ends up under my eyes, making me look tired and like I have slept in my makeup. Many other mascaras, even cheaper ones, are muche better. Won't be buying this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot! Sometimes mascaras are too watery and doesn't build up volume, but by the time you apply more coats, it's already all stuck together and clumpy! Bleh! THis one seperates really well, makes my tiny asian lashes look fuller and longer. The only problem is that it smudges a little bit through out the day. :C So 4 lippies. It was great b/c I got it for free from the company too! I wouldn't try it if it wasn't free tbh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

even though it has a creamy texture, it gives great volume but it clumps. i used this for a while, but i passed my way since i started using loréal's telescopic

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this mascara as a gift with my YR customer card and I was pretty excited to try it since I normally wouldn't go out spending 17€ on a mascara that I'll be throwing out in a few months. And also I need to mention, I'm very picky with my mascaras and I cannot stand a single clump on my lashes.
This is a good quality mascara, it's not very lengthening but it does add volume and it separates very well. I mostly appreciate the fact that it doesn't clump or flake at all, it applies very clean and smooth.
It's all in all a great product, not the best, but it does its job well, however I won't be repurchasing, I think you can find better products on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Estitxu

I'm trying the sample and I find it's a good mascara! It really separates your lashes and gives them fullness and length. Anyway, it does clump a little bit, and that's not very good for me.

The package's pink color is adorable!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My favorite mascara!! You can layer this perfect without the 'spider' effect. and it gives volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by rosie712

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It is the first one I tried that gives me great volume, and doesn't clump!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Promises "A fringe of thick, plump lashes", but delivers jet black elongated spider legs. No volume whatsoever. One coat gets lashes black and thin, two gives straight spider legs. Very unnatural looking, and no volume.
I love Yves Rocher's Yria mascara, gives natural volume and length, softly curled lashes, never smudges.
This one was a gwp, will not purchase again.
Not the worst mascara I have used (wet'n wild), but not worth the trouble.
Edit 1/17/11- used it on a snowy day, it smudged then flaked terribly. Will never use again, even if it was free.
In Sweden, you can get this for free and 50sek off your 200sek order with code W2011. I would use that again, for the money off, only.