July 29, 2014 | 2075 users online

Polishes - OPI - Sephora by OPI - Already Famous

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by reginaphalange22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVEEEE this polish. So much. It is kind of sheer so I needed to use 3 coats but this color is definitely worth it. It is a gorgeous gold shimmer and would look amazing with chunky glitter layered over top of it. It is so shiny without a top coat. The best part about it is that it lasts so long on the nails without chipping. I've had this color on for 5 days so far and there is not one single chip (and that's even without a top coat). Try to get it before they run out since Sephora by OPI is discontinued!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by brusselsprout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful metallic neutral that is fun, yet sophisticated enough for a conservative workplace. This glides on really easily. It's my go to when I am in a rush, because it's one of the few polishes that look good even with just one coat. A fall and winter staple for me, but would look good any time of year.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by carakitty5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this color! Sort of a metallic champagne/ antique silver... and quite versatile. I got this in the mini set (rocker chic, I think), so it was quite pricey. This color can be used any season, is good stand alone or layered, but I will not buy it again simply due to price. (BTW, China Glaze Swing Baby is an exact dupe, only slightly more opaque and more reasonably priced!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by dancedance_003

I tried this color on at Sephora and fell in love with it. It's a gorgeous taupe/gold/bronze with silver microglitter and looks great against my yellow-toned hands (I'm Asian). The formula is rather thin so it dries quickly if you wanted to paint more coats. I usually do one to two coats depending on the nail and it's a really nice, everyday color--sort of my go-to nail color when I can't decide what color to paint.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty metallic color for everyday. I do have a few other colors like this so I'm not sure if I would purchase again but oeveral nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely reuse nail colors, so this polish came in a mini set of 6. I thought this would be best for the holidays, so I picked it up in a physical Sephora. I guess it's more of a 'brown glittery sugar' sort of shade :) I love it! 2 coats should be enough, and I used Sally hansen hard as nails as base and top coat. Nearly 3 weeks later, it's still perfect on 4 of my nails and some tip-wearing on the other six; not bad!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Not the color I thought it would be, based on descriptions I thought it be a bit warmer/bronzier but it actually pulls quite silver against my golden tan skin for some reason. Takes forever and a day to dry--even with a base and top coat and not doing anything strenuous or involving water two of my nails smudged before the end of the day. Takes three coats for decent opacity, and the color itself is nothing but glitter. Certainly wouldn't repurchase, and probably will end up swapping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by lady_baby_doll

this is a very pretty polish, and may have been the one which started my nail polish obsession. haha.
anyway it is very pretty silvery- copper colour and it shimmers and glitters under all sorts of different lights.
sometimes it looks blue, sometimes it looks copperish, but it always looks gorgeous, and many people compliment the colour.
it does need to be layered tho, i usually do around 3. which doesn't bother me at all, seeing as how pretty it turns out.
the wear is very good too, i uploaded a picture where i've been wearing it all week, and i wash dishes and cook a lot, and it barely shows. i don't even use a topcoat!! haha
anyway, i highly recommend this colour to all people who love glimmery nails, and who like colours which look a bit antique, if you know what i mean. hehe!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is not as described, which is disappointing. It’s listed as “sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter.” The “sheer pewter” was really clear and the “medium champagne and silver glitter” was just a pale gold. Thinking I was getting a pewter/gray-based polish with metallic flecks, I just got gold flecks. I actually found the color annoying. The formula is great (no chips after four days, though the polish at the tips of my nails had worn down), but I won’t buy this color again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jenniphifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love, LOVE this polish. I saw the tester a couple of months ago in Sephora, but they were out. After that I debated over buying it or a dupe. I'm so glad I finally bought the polish when my local Sephora had it in stock again. After asking around, I found out none of the dupes where quite as sheer as Already Famous, and I really wanted this polish both for layering alone and for layering.

If you want to wear it alone, the coverage is great in three coats. It's such a beautiful champagne metallic. Because the bulk of the shimmer comes from glitter it's not at all streaky to apply. When you wear it over other colors it is equally pretty. I've tried it over dark teals and plums. Tonight I am wearing it over Sinful Colors Nirvana (med brown creme) and it is shiny like woah! It gives the polish a whole new personality!

I love all of my Sephora by OPI polishes and this is no exception. Definitely a back up bottle kind of polish for me.