November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Eye Shadow - Coastal Scents - 88 Pallette E/S-Regulalr colors

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Agree having this palette for quite some time and not really using it, I broke it out yesterday and used two shadows -a vibrant green and a deep purple. I was very impressed with the quality of the shadows! They are smooth and pigmented and apply like a charm. I used UDPP underneath and the colors stayed true and vibrant the entire day. I personally had no issues with fallout. Overall I am very impressed with this palette and I highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Most of the shadows/blushes, in any of type of these named/numbered finished palettes, are nicely pigmented.
Though, I find that if you don't flick off your brush and use a base, you will get more than average fallout.
So I recommend that you do your foundation last..... with any of these various named/numbered palettes.
Each one are great and have a variety of colors you can play with.

@Everyone: Please save your hard earned $ and just buy all the Coastal Scents, Bh Cosmetics, etc...etc...Palettes off of EBAY!!

They really ARE the SAME thing/colors!

Its just that they switch up the pans in different places sometimes!

I know some say that some are pigmented than other brands. But no they are not really!
Its just that some palettes are FRESHER therefore they will give you BETTER PAYOFF.

You can buy any variety for around $10.00 each on EBAY!
I actually bought the 10 Blush, Neutral, Concealer, Camouflage Palettes for under $8.00 each.... on EBAY!! Really!
Now I am a big believer for supporting American businesses. But we all now know where they get their stuff from....so I feel perfectly fine buying from overseas. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by TBOD69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This productt was my firstt good palette ! Itt was a really good buyy andd deffinentlyy worthh it ! These eye shadowss havee greatt pigmentt ! Theyy stayy all day andd do nott creasee evenn withoutt a primerr ! The ones withh shimmer havee justt enoughh andd the matte colorrs aree perfectt ! i love this productt coastal scentts has greatt palettes !

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObsessed101

This product was a hit and miss. Some things I liked, others I didn't. However, I did not like that when I first got it my sister opened it and some of the pans fell out. I wish they would have stayed in better. I also do not like that they are dime size. It's chalky, and doesn't stay on well. I get fall out from it. Other than those it's perfect for anybody who likes a lot of colors and making different looks. I like the colors, which is why I bought it. It's great if your missing a color in your look and you can just find it in this palette. Although I would not repurchase, I would recommend this to any eyeshadow lover. Especially if you love colors. I think it will take years before I run out. I hope my opinions soon change on this product, and that I get more use with it. All in all, this is not the best, but a great must have for any makeup artist (:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by StartingOver

I wish the palette had larger eyeshadow pods but, other than that, I like it. Good pigment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by NEmakeupgirl

Pretty much every color you would ever need! The possibilites are endless! a few of the colors are a bit chalky, but its not too bad. The colors are beautiful! I would go and get this, I love having it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by centrechic

It's a pretty good palette. It's nothing really special because the colors are pretty common. I know it's meant for mixing colors, but I can do that with better quality shadows. The texture is chalky in some of the shadows and the pigmentation is good but it didn't blow me away, either. I'm going to use mine up, but I probably won't purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

colors are beautiful almost ever color you need in one pallete. when i first got this i was so so so excited!!!! lol i had it for a year and havent hit the pan on any of them except the black. its great for beginners and makeupjunkies like me =] money is totally worth it for the quality. but after having it for so long mines is kinda getting dried out i wish the color would stay on longer i see it fades in the middle of the day and i always use a primer. but its a good pallete to keep for whenever i feel like being colorful!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by xogingerox

HUGE color range and it includes shimmery and matte finishes
this palette is great for beginners in makeup as there is many colors to experiment with (and lots of eye shadow dupes too!)
pigmented and pretty
this is a good budget-friendly choice for people.
i feel like this palette is better than the others offered on CS, because a) the smaller versions that include blushes/lip colors are just..no..my friend has one, and i hate to say it, but it is way too limited in shadows and the blushes arent that great b) its easy to just wear a safe neutral look with a 'pop' of color which i think is always very pretty
i would not repurchase though, since theres a lot inside already..i mean, maybe i will buy it again if someone steals it (god forbid) or something to that extent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by BrittniBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Much to my surprise, I am in love with this product. I was a bit weary of it at first, but now I don't travel anywhere without it. Most of the colors are fabulous, I was a bit disappointed in the yellows and oranges (or lack there of), but it was no real big deal. Even though the pots are small they hold a lot of product and last a very long time. The packaging is convenient, small and flat enough to take with you anywhere you go. Overall I love it.