August 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Heart2Shop

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by gardengypsy

I got a travel size of this color with another in a special deal that was offered at the time. I wasn't too sure about the color as it looked a little more pink that I would use, but I liked the shimmer. After putting it on it is one of those colors that can be darker if you layer it but doesn't have to be I realized. I really like this color, I have medium tone skin, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. The color is a darker shade of mauve with a "pearl" shimmer to it that is not to sparkly for work. I think it blends very nicely with other colors. So glad I got it! I love it when samples are fabulous. As all of the shadows, this lasts all day for me, i apply with my brush and not the roller ball. I also love they have no animal testing or parabens to worry about.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I have to say this is a color I thought looked a lot more exciting and complex in the jar then it turns out looking on skin. When you first look at it, it seems like a gorgeous metallic shade that seems to have purple, brown, grey and maybe a little pink to it. However when you apply it (swatched on hand), it mainly looks like a purple bruise color with a bit of dark silver sheen. On my eyes, it basically just looked like a deep eggplant purple shade. Actually fairly similar to Everyday Minerals Hipster Hippo shade in color, only a little bit darker. I find the name is kinda boring too - especially from Everyday Minerals who usually do a good job giving their colors appropriate and cute names.