September 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - 212B Heatwave

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by kgloverii

One of my absolute favorite colors, and my husband's FAVORITE by a mile! I'm a SAHM, and I'm always getting my hands dirty, but I always have my fingers polished. I don't feel put together unless there's some color there. Wet N Wild's Megalast colors are hardcore, and they refuse to chip. I stay polished and pretty with this line, no touch ups required.

This color is a coraly-red, and it screams summer. It compliments my fair skin tone perfectly and can be worn all year long. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is actually 212C. It is a stunning coral that is bright and perfect for spring and summer. It features a wider "pro brush" that makes application easy and I only need one to two coats to make it opaque. I was able to pull off five to six days of wear before I needed a touch-up which impressed me since I put my hands through a lot of daily abuse ( dish washing, cleaning up after my dd and hubby, cooking, etc...) and don't have time or the money to go to the salon to get a manicure. This is amazingly affordable for what it does and I find myself obsessed with trying new shades. I have been on a coral kick lately so this is nice to add to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Chynnac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these new Megalast polishes in the new bottle with the new applicator brush. This color is a beautiful coral color that goes so well for summer. I love how easy it is to apply but the best part s the non chipping for at least 4 to 6 days which is a first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color for summer! It is great with a tan and looks very trendy...not quite orange but reddish-coral. The new applicator brush is great...easy to coat in one swipe and this color was opaque after one application. For the price, you can't beat it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I really like this. use it on my toes and the color stays. usually my toes chip but this stays for a long time and the color is really summery

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color! It's a perfect coral red, leaning more towards the coral side. It's perfect for the spring/summer season! The new brushes are also great, it's a flat top which is great for application. It takes about 4 days before I see any wear and 5 to 6 days before any chipping. I love these nail polishes and for the price of $2.84 cdn you can't beat that! Plus no streaks!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by acciocoffee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the color, the bottle and the new brush, but this color is not opaque on me. After 3 coats I still have a prominent VNL.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Pauline021

my favorite nail polish!! it screams summer! its a hot coral red , which is a great alternative to the boring typical tomato red...very affordable its only $2, can be found at any drugstore, its dries well, good color payoff, doesnt chip quickly, and it has a cute bottle with a short fat brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyClaire79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the new bottle design for this line. I love, love, love the fat brush, which allows for a 1, 2, 3 professional application (down the middle, to the left, to the right). The color, Heatwave, is very trendy for the 2010 Summer season. It is a bright coral/light red that really pops on the toes. I am not a fan of many coral makeup due to the fact that it makes me looked washed out, but this color is fun and bright with not washing out. I used Rimmel Stronger for a base, applied two coats of Heatwave and finished the Sally Hansen Top Coat. Shiny, bright and worth $2! I can't wait to try other colors from this line, especially 210B Tropocalia and 213B Red Tape.