L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Axcorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cameline Sativa Seed Oil, Hydoxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid-Palmitic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarins Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate,Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay beauty seekers, I'm not gonna lie.....this ain't the absolute best cream for your face ever made, but I'm pretty certain that it IS the best smelling one, bar none. Yes, it is soothing, smooth as it glides across your face and neck, and even creamy and moisturizing. What it's not though, is a game changer; those reviews are coming though, my loyal followers. So, why the 4 stars you ask? Based on my aforementioned attributes (those kind hearted ones that mention soft, creamy, smooth...yep, those ones), along with that unbelievable smell that will literally attract butterflies should you find yourself pool or garden-side. It's addictive and has performed a cult like obsession within me that I cannot live without. In conjunction with all my firming serums and lotions, this ones a winner; but not to used in solitude since you'll see little if any real results in your skin's texture and firming ability if expected to pull all the weight all by its lonesome. Ask for a sample at the store and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here after even one try; you'll be an addict too, I already have my bets on you! Enjoy this treasure trove of delightful flower garden aurora! XOXO

I feel this product performs for its price point by providing anti-ageing benefits that are visible. The finish is a little oily for my liking but its not heavy so i use this at night. It absorbs well and my skin looks even, nourished and well moisturized. This is much better than the original blue jar version which did nothing so I think the extra price is definitely worth it. I have tried the Youth Oil as well but i felt the Helichrysum Essential Oil (Immortelle oil) content was waaaay down the list and didn't do that much. Also, the serum and eye serum was just OK but nothing as visible as this. By far the cream is the best. I cannot really fault this product except for the open jar packing which allows oxygen and germs in. If this came in an airless pump, it would be perfect. I have gone back to this many times and I recommend you ask for at least 3-4 sachets to try consecutively before you buy since it is expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this to be a very good moisturizer for my dry skin, it sinks in quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Only used for a couple of days though (sample pack), so I don't know about long term use. The price is outrageous, so I don't think I'll use again, there are others that are similarly good or better for a reasonable price.

This moisturiser is thick but fast absorbing and non greasy, leaving your face smoother and softer. It also seems to leave a yellowish golden sheen on your face after application. That's fantastic for people with pale or ruddy skins but I have a lot of yellow in my undertone already,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

too expensive, my skin so hyper sensitive so im looking for a gel instead the lotion type.
overall its soothing my skin but sometimes make me have a lot comedos

No I would not replace.
It's fine, it's just too pricey and not impressing me enough to bother again.
UPDATED to another lippy only because it really does do a nice job at night and doesn't break me out. But it is just so darn expensive.
If I was the Duchess and loaded, fine, I'd put in on my elbows and cuticles, okay?

My darling splurged on us at duty free last summer in Edinburgh.
Ironic, as I had carefully packed precisely what I needed so as to have minimal toiletries, and right off the bat he gets us skin sets of the priciest shit in duty free. HA!

The whole set I have used;
Here are my reviews:
The Lotion, which is more of a toner: MEH. Waste of time, just another step!
The serum: MEH. In fact, broke me out. And others, too I see.
The divine cream: BEAUTIFUL. BUT: Expensive as all hell and not sanitary package.
Not even that pretty! Yellow plastic. Um. Okay.
Smells nice, bit greasy finish even if I apply lightly so I can only use as a night cream over my other night treatments. I use it up on my neck now, and whatever, I won't buy again.
Doesn't break me out but that ain't good enough; hasn't done much for me after six months of use. The eye cream is alright but I think it irritates my eyes a bit.
I use the Precious (blue jar) eye cream and like it better.
(same lovely man bought that for me, too.)

This is an exceptional moisturizer. It sinks into my skin easily, and it smells wonderful. The smell is a sort of fresh-light floral, much like the matching facial wash. When I have this moisturizer on it feels like my skin is protected by a soft blanket from all of the hazards of the world. This is a fairly intensive moisturizer, and is meant primarily for nighttime use. I would find it too heavy for the morning. A little bit goes a long way- it's pricey, but the jar will last for quite some time. This is wonderful moisturizer- expensive, but really does live up to the hype.

Received MANY samples (multiples of each), and sadly used this cream last. I wish I would have used it first. It's velvety smooth, leaves no residue. I was turned off only by the scent. I do not have sensitive skin, so I have no problems there. My skin feels like silk. I love this and will be purchasing the full sized for my birthday gift to myself in May.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My face is on fire! So not for those with sensitive skin and rosacea. And I must be missing something because this, to me, is a silicone-based, over-fragranced creme.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first received several samples of the L'Occitane Divine Cream at the Newark International Airport boutique while looking for a cologne. I decided to use the cream and the sample of eye cream when I found out that I forgot to pack my regular moisturizer. The salesperson had given me at least 8 samples of each, so I was able to determine that this was a high quality cream that delivered results! It is thick and rich, yet goes on like liquid silk. Also, there is a high skin cell turnover rate, i.e. you will get flaking while using the Divine Cream, but what is happening is that the layer of dead skin cells is melting off, leaving you with baby soft, new skin. I've found discolorations have literally disappeared, wrinkles have diminished significantly, my skin is firmer and just glows. I ended up purchasing the entire Divine series after several weeks of seeing the amazing results from this cream, and with each week that passes (and I remain consistent with my skin care regime), I see more improvement. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I have never been a fan of any scent in a skin care product, but this cream is made from natural ingredients, and while getting the best results I believe I have gotten to date, I also receive some aromatherapy. :) So the conclusion is that my skin now feels like velvet, has increased elasticity, pores have almost disappeared, skin is firmer, discolorations diminished, plumper skin and a high rate of skin cell turnover. I am a customer for life.