L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Axcorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cameline Sativa Seed Oil, Hydoxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid-Palmitic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarins Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate,Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral.

on 2/24/2015 12:16:00 PM

Received MANY samples (multiples of each), and sadly used this cream last. I wish I would have used it first. It's velvety smooth, leaves no residue. I was turned off only by the scent. I do not have sensitive skin, so I have no problems there. My skin feels like silk. I love this and will be purchasing the full sized for my birthday gift to myself in May.

on 12/21/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My face is on fire! So not for those with sensitive skin and rosacea. And I must be missing something because this, to me, is a silicone-based, over-fragranced creme.

on 11/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first received several samples of the L'Occitane Divine Cream at the Newark International Airport boutique while looking for a cologne. I decided to use the cream and the sample of eye cream when I found out that I forgot to pack my regular moisturizer. The salesperson had given me at least 8 samples of each, so I was able to determine that this was a high quality cream that delivered results! It is thick and rich, yet goes on like liquid silk. Also, there is a high skin cell turnover rate, i.e. you will get flaking while using the Divine Cream, but what is happening is that the layer of dead skin cells is melting off, leaving you with baby soft, new skin. I've found discolorations have literally disappeared, wrinkles have diminished significantly, my skin is firmer and just glows. I ended up purchasing the entire Divine series after several weeks of seeing the amazing results from this cream, and with each week that passes (and I remain consistent with my skin care regime), I see more improvement. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I have never been a fan of any scent in a skin care product, but this cream is made from natural ingredients, and while getting the best results I believe I have gotten to date, I also receive some aromatherapy. :) So the conclusion is that my skin now feels like velvet, has increased elasticity, pores have almost disappeared, skin is firmer, discolorations diminished, plumper skin and a high rate of skin cell turnover. I am a customer for life.

on 9/7/2014 4:30:00 PM

Best cream for my combo skin. Smooth finish, doesn't feel oily nor greasy. I feel like this controls my PH on my face. My skin is way nicer since I'm using this cream. The smell is refreshing. I love the fact that I can use this morning and night. I'm on my second pot, and I love it!

on 6/7/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I cringed at the price tag but I was lured in with a free sample. I have oily skin and this adds moisture without shine. I also have seen an impressive improvement in my skin - clarity and tone. I have to say worth every penny.

on 4/23/2014 9:58:00 PM

It was heavy feeling, but not oily. It moisturized, but for the price tag, I expected WOW.

on 4/18/2014 8:13:00 PM

Within 2 weeks a brown pigmentation mark on my face started to fade and 2 months later it has all but disappeared...very impressed. Has also reduced fine lines and skin tone is more even and luminous. Love the smell and also a little goes a long way. Good value for money...it works and is a great investment.

on 4/17/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was an indulgence for me but I am very glad I purchased this! I use at night after cleansing and my skin has never looked better :-) I use Aqua-Glycolic Toner in the AM on a cotton pad--a must for me) and my La Roche Posay moisturizer followed by a very light makeup applied sparingly with a brush. I love my Divine Cream and it will last a very long time as a tiny amount covers the face at night. I LOVE the smell!!! An expensive product but so worth it for me as this is the only expensive skincare product I own and it delivers! Will most definitely buy again :-)

**I researched many creams before deciding on purchasing this and was impressed not only by the cream's unique ingredients and many patents but by the number of women who loved it and felt it made a difference in their skin> and now I love it too**

on 3/29/2014 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was given many samples of this to try being told this was great for sensitive skin. Tried it for the first time last night and it was just horrible. It stings. I don't know what is in it to make it sting, but it does. That alone doesn't work for me. Second was the smell. It is so overwhelming I couldn't take it. After an hour I had to wash my face again. I would never purchase this cream.

on 12/28/2013 6:31:00 PM

I got a .5 oz. sample of this which I have been replenishing with the sample packets over time. Although this is not my go-to cream, I think I have used it often enough to comment about its effect. I do not understand all the hype about this product because it does not perform any feat of magic worthy of its name. It moisturizes well, but not as well as the Immortelle Very Precious Night Cream by the same company. It does not lighten or brighten for those of us with visible acne scars and discoloration. In fact, it has myrtle in it, which is a known skin irritant for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I think this is just an over-hyped cream. Invest your money elsewhere.