October 25, 2014 | 1319 users online

Moisturizers - L'Occitane - Immortelle Divine Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Missclo1234

Best cream for my combo skin. Smooth finish, doesn't feel oily nor greasy. I feel like this controls my PH on my face. My skin is way nicer since I'm using this cream. The smell is refreshing. I love the fact that I can use this morning and night. I'm on my second pot, and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by AmosJay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cringed at the price tag but I was lured in with a free sample. I have oily skin and this adds moisture without shine. I also have seen an impressive improvement in my skin - clarity and tone. I have to say worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by aimela

It was heavy feeling, but not oily. It moisturized, but for the price tag, I expected WOW.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Phrontistery

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Within 2 weeks a brown pigmentation mark on my face started to fade and 2 months later it has all but disappeared...very impressed. Has also reduced fine lines and skin tone is more even and luminous. Love the smell and also a little goes a long way. Good value for money...it works and is a great investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was an indulgence for me but I am very glad I purchased this! I use at night after cleansing and my skin has never looked better :-) I use Aqua-Glycolic Toner in the AM on a cotton pad--a must for me) and my La Roche Posay moisturizer followed by a very light makeup applied sparingly with a brush. I love my Divine Cream and it will last a very long time as a tiny amount covers the face at night. I LOVE the smell!!! An expensive product but so worth it for me as this is the only expensive skincare product I own and it delivers! Will most definitely buy again :-)

**I researched many creams before deciding on purchasing this and was impressed not only by the cream's unique ingredients and many patents but by the number of women who loved it and felt it made a difference in their skin> and now I love it too**

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I was given many samples of this to try being told this was great for sensitive skin. Tried it for the first time last night and it was just horrible. It stings. I don't know what is in it to make it sting, but it does. That alone doesn't work for me. Second was the smell. It is so overwhelming I couldn't take it. After an hour I had to wash my face again. I would never purchase this cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I got a .5 oz. sample of this which I have been replenishing with the sample packets over time. Although this is not my go-to cream, I think I have used it often enough to comment about its effect. I do not understand all the hype about this product because it does not perform any feat of magic worthy of its name. It moisturizes well, but not as well as the Immortelle Very Precious Night Cream by the same company. It does not lighten or brighten for those of us with visible acne scars and discoloration. In fact, it has myrtle in it, which is a known skin irritant for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I think this is just an over-hyped cream. Invest your money elsewhere.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm new to this cream (just started recently) & am living on samples that I've been able (so far) to score more cheaply than buying the full-size version. I got a GREAT deal for a combined total of 2.8 oz of Divine Cream in little sample packets (& a couple of sample jars) for only $34.50 altogether, as opposed to the regular store price of $106 (ouch!) for the 1.7 oz full-size jar - more for less! That's a superb steal & the little foil packets not only remain fresh but are portable as needed for travel or in my purse, which I like (though I don't like the environmental waste, so I won't be continuing on samples longterm).

I love the light texture of this cream, feels refreshing on the skin, hydrating & soothing, & very quickly plumps my dry skin so that it appears fresher & looking rested (otherwise it looks pretty ragged without any makeup on). I don't use any fancy-schmancy skincare anymore (at present) & just use low-cost retinol treatment cream (by Life-Flo) every other night & for moisturization I alternate btwn generic hyaluronic acid serum (which I love), argan oil (though leaves me feeling dry again) or Life-Flo BiEstro-Care cream (yes I use it on my face+neck to treat dry skin due to early hormonal decline).

I read many positive reviews of how this cream 'plumps' ppl's skin, so I had to try it & I do like the soft results I get as well as it being gentle & non-irritating - no stinging, no burning, no tightness, just comfort & softness. After it sinks in, my skin is left neither dry nor greasy. There are other brands & items I want to try as well (including jojoba oil), so I'm not fully committed to this cream & still "shopping around." But it's a very good product & I would certainly buy it again (at discount).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Sconstantine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using L'Occitane products for many years now, and there are a few that I swear by. Divine Cream is a new favorite for me. I've always loved the way the Immortelle line smells, it's like wild flowers, or sunflowers, a subtle organic smell. The cream works surprisingly well with acne prone skin, it actually cleared up my break outs. It calms my skin down, which is nice. The biggest benefit I've noticed is that my skin is like silk to touch. It's very very smoothing. I didn't buy it for anti aging properties, but my skin looks and feels well hydrated. I don't mind the price because there's a lot in the jar, and its so hard for me to find a cream that doesn't clog my pores or dry me out or give me break outs...I'm ok with spending money on high quality products that work. And this one works!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by amyjeane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am half way into my 2nd jar of this Divine Cream.
It is expensive but it can last for almost 6 months for me.
Scoop a little and massage it onto the face. It does its job on moisturizing & so far lines seems to be diminished. It works for me.
Cons: I used to apply it as my make up base but have stop cos I notice my face gets a little too oily. And It has an odd scent & my husband hates it.