November 22, 2014 | 1917 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually bought this cream on a whim while in Winners.
I have used this cream for the past six months and I can say it is one of my HG creams. I have dry skin and my skin just soaks this cream up. It leaves my face feeling very hydrated in the morning. I was suprised when I woke up in the morning that my face still had a layer of cream on it even though I toss and turn and move my face around on my pillow. My skin is also super sensitive and this doesnt irritate it whatsoever which is great. This cream is NOT for oily skin at all.

*The only negative thing I would HAVE to say about this cream is the smell. The smell is very odd. Hopefully Simple can fix this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ladypunx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am generally a big fan of Simple products so when I needed a new moisturiser recently I bought this, & the day cream too. Big mistake! I rarely get spots & I have been breaking out non stop since I started using these creams, my makeup doesn't sit properly after applying the day cream, & my skin is greasy & dull after use. This is the first disappointment I've had from Simple & there seem to be a lot of great reviews about this cream so it's probably just my skin type! Disappointing though, will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by yanaayanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry skin, this product left my skin very soft and moisture when i wake up in the morning. I feel my skin hydrated. This is actually for dry skin, not suitable for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

So I bought this because I thought I should change up my night routine to better my skin. And this seemed to get decent reviews so I thought I would give it a try. (Just to let you know I have very oily skin). At first when I started using this I kind of liked it it, it felt nice on my skin. However, the next day when I wake up this night cream literally made my skin look so oily it was such a turn off and I could see that it would rub off on my pillow case and leave like some oily looking stain. I tried my best to work with it but after using it for a month I cannot stand it anymore, it is just way to heavy for my oily skin. Big mistake on this purchase, the worse part is that it was pricey and being a college student it upsets me that I could have used that on a box of pizza for crying out loud.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by iepurasmic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like that this cream is fragrance free. It does a good job of moisturizing my moderately dry skin. Unfortunately, the good ingredients in this product can not remain stable due to its jar packaging. In addition to that, most of the ingredients are nothing to write home about and this cream is expensive. There are better options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Lirael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm onto my second pot of this moisturiser and it is definitely a staple for me now! I've used Simple's Replenishing Rich Moisturiser for about 2 years now and I use the Vital Vitamin Night Cream when my skin is feeling extra dry or irritated. Which it almost always is! I have very sensitive skin and I'm trying to heal all my old acne scars. It's also very dry, probably from years of using products to control my acne. I've found this to be a good addition, as my skin gets used to products fairly quickly.

My method is to apply my serum or oil (Bio Oil or Jojoba) first and then apply a moisturiser over the top. It's perfect for nighttime use.

It's not 100% perfect - it does stay sort of greasy, but I don't mind because of what it does for my skin! It's also very cheap by Australian standards and I can buy it in the supermarket.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I bought this on clearance around Christmas and have not been impressed. While it didn't break me out, it did make my skin burn and get a bit red. It's got a fair ammoutn of fragrance in it. It's also got a bit of a greasy finish. I ended up using it as a foot cream and while it's okay at that, it not particularly moisturizing. I finally used it up today. After looking at the ingredients, I am even less impressed:

Water (aqua, eau), PEG-8 beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, squalane, cetyl palmitate, dimethicone, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol, borago officinalis seed oil, allantoin, carbomer, pentylene glycol, lactic acid, sodium lactate, serine, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-diol, sorbitol, sodium chloride, urea, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

This product is just AMAZING! I use it after the Simple toner, and in the morning my skin is moisturized and refreshed. It is just the right consistency, too! My skin has looked radiant from just using this for a week! This also helped my nose which was dry and flaky (even though i have been moisturizing it regularly) and after the first night my nose was back to normal. This is just an all around great product in all aspects, even price at roughly $13, though I got it on sale for $10. This product is just so great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Tannettasmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin that is acne prone, and starting to show first signs of aging. I tried this night cream and I love it!! It feels a bit heavy when you first apply it but when it absorbs your skin feels supple and hydrated. I feel that it gives my combination skin a great moisture balance. I know its not anti aging but my fine lines are becoming less visible. When I wake up my skin looks radiant and refreshed. I love that it has no fragrances!! I also use the day lotion with SPF 15. And I like it just as much. Very light and just enough moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Evilqueen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream is not what i expected. I broke out all over my face and it feels really thick on my face and makes my skin feel oily. Maybe it worked for everyone else but not for me. Im very disappointed because its supposed to be for sensitive skin and yet i broke out.