October 23, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eyes - Hard Candy - Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel in Platinum

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by KrazyPanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE. IT. I want all the colours! Every single one! I am an amatuer make-up artist myself, doing other's makeup then taking pictures and modifying them, and after I used this on my latest 'victim', I will never again go without it. It brought it out and shined so wonderfully. Not to mention she slept in it and it was still there in the morning, no crease or anything! Every glamour girl needs this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by crueltyfree4eve

I love this product! This is soo handy and it has plenty of product. You can add some sparkle to your eyeshadow and it's very glittery, so you only need a little of the product. Sometimes it's a bit annoying how, because it's so creamy, it spreads a bit too easily and gets onto places that I rather it not get on. However, very cute! I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this, it's so much fun to use :)
It's a beautiful silvery/rainbow glitter gel. It can be a pain in the rear to apply sometimes but I feel it's worth it. I don't use it daily, just when I'm either feelin funky or I'm going out.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by 1magine

This is a very nice and inexpensive product, a welcome change from being dupped by Sephora and the eye glitter eyeliner brand. Hard Candy lasts for hours without causing a crease. A little goes a long way. Looks wonderful and sexy, I will defininetly buy the other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Platinum is a medium silvery gray that will work with pretty much any eyeshadow shade. It's such a fun way to glam up your eyes for a night out! The shimmer is just right, not too big, not so small it doesn't show up. And it doesn't irritate my eyes either. A great way to glitter up, without looking childish!