October 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Foiled Again Metallic Shadow Stick - Soiree

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has to be the best eye shadow line they have. It goes on well and lasts. The color is very vibrant, no fallout, goes on very smooth and stays in place.
The stick makes it awkward to apply if you want to use it for something other than the entire lid but I'm sure a brush would help with that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I was super excited to try this. The color is a rich warm brown with gold and bronze shimmer! Totally the kinds of colors I like to wear. The packing is super nice. Not only is it cute, but it feels strong and sturdy. Itís basically like a think lipstick tube, like the slim shines. The product is cut off at an angel making it easy to make a thick or a thin line.

But as for the actual eye shadow? It left something to be desired. It is very greasy feeling, and so worried about creasing, I attempted to blend it and apply is lightly, but there just wasnít much pigmentation at all. It was rather sheer in color, but lots of shimmer. Ultimately, the only think I would use it for is as a sticky base for eye shadow, and even then I think it need UDPP because itís very greasy, and it doesnít seem to dry. Itís not bad for that purpose, but I just feel that these days there are so many better cream eye shadows out there Ė so no, I wont repurchase.