September 30, 2014 | 1023 users online

Mascara - Lise Watier - Feline Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Tracey9705

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hate this product....I gave it a two because I love the look of the package.

It's dry, flakey, smudges super easy...yet it's soooo hard to remove...and expensive.

Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by BriefEN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara! I've tried many other mascaras in the past and none of them curl my lashes like this one! I've tried drugstore and high end but they always clump my lashes and don't give me the volume that I want. This one is perfect and it's right in the middle of the price spectrum which is not too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by marikiya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BAD! Expensive, smudgy yet super hard to remove..?!!???
Its really black wich is nice but its the only positive point.
I never get smudged under the eyes except with that mascara and a "natural" one that I tried last year. Usually I put mascara on top and bottom lashes without any problems. This one, I skipped the bottom lashes just to find out that I was all dark under the eyes after just a few hours. Bouhhhhhh!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far, my HG mascara. I have used EVERYTHING from Cover Girl, Rimmel, Maybelline, L'oreal, Lancome, Dior, Benefit, Elizabeth Arden, Clarins and more, and I still come back to Feline. It gives wonderful length with zero clumping, and it seperates and defines like a dream. Doesn't do a whole lot for volume, so if that's what you are looking for, I'd say this isn't the mascara for you. I am a cosmetician and when my boss comes into work, I am always distracted by how awesome her lashes look! And everytime I ask, she replies with "Feline!" I have tried both the regular and water proof versions and both are great! The plastic bristles on the brush are perfect of defining, and small enough to get into the corners of the eyes, where all the baby lashes are. Great wear, lasts me all day with no smudging, and coats my blonde lashes fully. Definitely a repurchase, and definietly something I recommend to all my customers and friends!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Sa5mantha

I liked the length that this mascara gave me but like everyone else has already said, it is very difficult to remove. I thought I had purchased waterproof at first because it is so extremely difficult to get off!! However, it does give my lashes very good length and it is a perfect mascara if you're going swimming or plan on doing a lot of crying.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by nmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is really good for lenght , but it smudges SOOO EASILY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY !!!!!!!!!! And to remove it is a hassle !!! It smudges but never leaves your skin !!! NOT A RE-BUY !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by poezemoes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually a big fan of Lise Watier. But I really dislike this mascara. It took me half a bottle of eye make-up remover to get it of. The next morning I had still red eyes from scrubbing !!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Worst mascara ever, I'm so disappointed because I usually love Lise watier products. Well, I wish I never purchase that. You can find a better mascara for 5$.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by theklagirl

- Hard to apply without making a mess (if it touches your eyeball, it HURTS LIKE A B* and your eye starts crying and you can't do anything about it and it leaks EVERYWHERE ON YOUR FACE, I can't believe how much a small quantity can make such a mess). Also, usually you can just wait for a mascara to dry and wipe off your mess with a q-tip but not in this case! You really need to use make-up remover. How annoying, when you are trying to get ready in the morning. It takes a really long time to get all of it off, I always have circles under my eyes the next morning, even I take 15 minutes to take it off. This mascara also flakes a lot, leaves darkness under eyes at the end of the day, and if you cry-----it will be down your freaking chest and all over your face. Unbelievable.

- For all this trouble, the effect isn't anything special. Nothing more than Maybelline's 10$ classic mascara, with 149130589x the trouble.

- So angry at the cosmetician who told me it was her best mascara, probably trying to sell me overpriced stuff she needed to get off the shelves!

- if stuck with this mascara, just apply a little bit, slowly, without trying to get much length or volume or whatever, STAY FAR THE ROOTS, stick to the tips to avoid the eyeball disaster...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Jcoull

I love Lise Watier products! I work as a cosmetician and when i was given the Feline to try i was exstatic!!! I loved the look it gave me and it really just lengthend and defined my lashes, I couldnt wear my glasses because my lashes were too long and hitting them when i blinked! It did leave a bit of a smudge underneath my eyes when I sweated a bit. So i thought i would try the waterproof one when it came out. I HATE the waterproof one. Its sticky and NOT waterproof!!!!!! i found it smudged way more on me then the regular one and if i tried to touch my eye in any way.. my lashes would clump together :|. I will buy the regular feline again.. not the waterproof.
p.s you do need a good eye makeup remover to remove it. It can be difficult!!! And dont touch your eye ball with the brush as its VERY tough and hurts!!!!!!!