July 30, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eye Shadow - Annabelle - Mono Eyeshadow in Divine Diva

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by 3uro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

VERY UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL COLOR!
Wow i love this its a nice deep purple with a little but of red and gold undertones, it looks very rich and luxurious! beauty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This eyeshadow is just gorgeous! it is a exact dupe of MAC's Trax eyeshadow- the swatches, undertones and gold flecks are all identical. What I love about Annabelle eyeshadows is that they come in Pan form and they fit directly into MAC pro palettes. I picked this up a while ago, and I just adore it for my crease or lid- its a dark purple color, that looks so gorgeous, the gold flecks really make it unique. This could either be used for a neutral day time look, or intense for night depending what eyeshadows you pair it with. The color is pigmented and long lasting- and only $2.99 CAD :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely agree with mattejunkie's review on this e/s. Thanks to her great review I purchased this e/s and I'm very happy with it. It's a beautiful and versatile colour, plus I can place it in one of my MAC's e/s palettes. Will for sure be purchasing more of Annabelle mono eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A gorgeous deep purple with a a few flecks of gold. It's a rich, rich colour that is very pigmented. It's great for a smokey eye or for the crease. It is blendable, buttery, and altogether wonderful. I would highly recommend. It's also a steal at $0.99. Annabelle currently has a coupon out for $2 off any Annabelle product. I found this at SDM on sale for $2.99, used my coupon, and snagged it for less than a buck! I am amazed at the quality of this shadow.

Also, it fits perfectly into my MAC pro palette. :D Go Annabelle!!!