April 19, 2014 | 1785 users online

Moisturizers - Kosmea-Moisturizing Lotion SPF30

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has a weird slight chocolately smell but it works really well. Organic sunscreen absorbs into the skin a lot better than artificial ones. This one doesn't leave a purple cast and even looks slightly tinted. Perfect for summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by korieanjool

This product is great because it doesn't feel like it has sunscreen. Usually they feel gross and icky but this one absorbs really nicely. Plus it's spf 30+ and most moisturisers seem to be 15+; not enough for the strong rays from the Australian sun! Though, it's really expensive for a 50ml bottle, I paid around 40AUD, double of what I expected to pay and normally spend on a moisturiser.
I also found it not really moisturising during the winter months; I put a drop of rosehip oil on the dry parts on my face before I apply but it's great in summer. It lasts quite a bit considering I only use it in the mornings but it'd be nice if it was a little cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by sarahlana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my #1 skincare product of all time.

I have dry skin, and even though this doesn't feel that moisturizing when I put it on, my skin is smoother, plumper, softer and healthier when I've been using this. Doesn't feel or smell like a sunscreen, like everything else I've tried. It is just amazing.

I have skin that varies from slightly dry to stinging, painfully dry (in winter if I haven't been using this), so I have no idea how this would go on oily skin. But if you have dry skin like me, I cannot recommend this enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

**UPDATE: I am no longer using Kosmea due to a flare up of SD on my eyelid that this just wasn't helping. I still think its a wonderful line but need to use something else for the SD.

I am loving the entire Kosmea line. See my other reviews.

Overall, I really like this daytime moisturizer. The product itself is beige in color but it does not impart a tint of any kind. I used it somewhat sparingly because, on my skin - which tends to be oily, it can feel slightly heavy. There is a rosey scent to it which does go away when the product is dry. The aspect I like about this the best is that this does have SPF 30 but it doesn't feel or smell like sunscreen. I cannot stand the feel or smell of typical sunscreen and tend not to wear it. I know I should so when I found this, I was very pleased.

Price wise, it can seem a little pricey but I am willing to pay extra for a good moisturizer that has some really great natural ingredients and no parabens. I purchased this for $48 but the store I buy it at offers a 10% discount with a loyalty card. Seeing that this can be difficult to find, at least in the US, this is not an issue.

Packaging wise, this comes in a common squeeze tube with a flip top. This keeps the product sanitary which is a huge plus.

Would I buy again? You bet! and I recommend this to just about anyone. My mom now uses this line and loves everything she has tried so far. She even says that it works better for her than Chanel and is actually less expensive for her. (I think the new formulation of the Chanel night cream she was using is now around $150!)

Bottom line, if your looking for a high quality all natural skincare line, whether you have dry, oily, combo or sensitive skin, I would definately give it a try. Kosmea offers trial/travel size kits where you get to test drive 4 products so you can even go that route if your unsure.