First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

3.9

Colloidal Oatmeal 0.50%,Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Ceramide 3.

I'm forever regretting buying this the moment I walked into Sephora. The first thing that screamed at me to not buy this was the girl talking to me about it - she had the worst acne, and her makeup was so caked on it made her acne worse and she was telling me how amazing this cream was, how it made her skin so much better.. uhm what? Okay let's not judge so ignore my whole beginning. The second thing was the texture, it was creamy yet oily.. I can't explain it, like really horrible but let's just say that when I put this on my face it was a greasy mess!!! My mother thought I had oil on half the time haha. Now the third thing is the same as second but when you use less of this cream, it kind of (I mean KIND OF) sinks in, but it does not moisturize at all!!! My skin did not absorb this, and it felt like it was just sitting on my face. I don't know what was going on seriously my skin isn't bad as in super crazy oily or super dry but I do have dry patches around the nose and mouth aka common areas but this thing did nothing.. When I returned this the girl doing my return claimed the same thing happening to her & she has normal skin, she said I wasn't the first to return it.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

First Aid Beauty claims that this is intense hydration for dry parched skin. This Ultra Repair cream is very light cream with silicones, shea butter, squalane and soothing extracts of allantoin, oatmeal, ceramides and licorice extract. I did not find this to be hydrating at all. It seemed like I needed a lot to make my hands feel moisturized and the results were not long lasting. When I used it on my dry, parched neck, it burned my skin. For severely dry skin I would recommend instead Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream, Attopalm, Simple brand Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer, Natralia lotions, or Skin Fix Ultra Rich Body Butter for dry skin.

I don't have eczema but I do have dermatitis around my nose so I thought this would help but when I applied it to that area it burned which I was so confused about because it's supposed to be soothing and gentle. But when applying to the rest of my face avoidng the dermatitis area It was ok. but The smell is unpleasant.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I received a sample size version of this product in an ispy bag a couple of months ago, and I must say that I am glad that this is not something I purchased on my own. This is not a cheap cream, and I don't believe that the results justify the price. I did not notice any significant difference in the softness of my hands, even after keeping it in my bag and applying it several times a day. I have been more impressed with Body Shop or Bath and Body Works or Burt's Bees hand creams recently, especially when you factor in the price. It really doesn't have much of a smell, which is okay I guess, and the packing is pretty cute. I will not be buying one of these on my own once my sample runs out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This cream is a life saver!! My skin occasionally scales/flakes up above my eyebrows/nose/cheeks year round. This is the ONLY thing that keeps those pesky flakes at bay, and I've tried everything. The thickness of this is what makes it so effective. I slather it on twice a day, especially on those problem areas & my skin feels so smooth like a baby's bottom :). I've only used this for a week and it is amazing. I've also just used the FAB Radiance Pads and cleanser from the Fab Faves Set and my skin is glowing. HG for life! Thanks First Aid Beauty!💕

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If you are sensitive to Eucalyptus Oil use the Ultra Repair Lotion instead of this Ultra Repair Cream. Same ingredients but the lotion doesn't have the Eucalyptus Oil in it.

I have sensitive skin and was worried after reading these reviews that I would have a reaction. However I have had no stinging, burning or irritation. Doesn't seem to break me out either. This is a good basic no fuss or frills moisturizer. I don't think it is hydrating enough for extreme dryness but it works fine for my normal-dry skin. It absorbs into the skin really easily and makes my skin feel really smooth and supple. No greasiness at all and it's very lightweight.This isn't my favourite moisturizer but it's a nice one to have.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have dry sensitive skin. I decided to pick this up in a kit with the cleanser and polish pads. FAB is marketed towards sensitive skin and whenever I ask someone to recommend a moisturizer for dry sensitive skin I hear this.
With that being said, I found it heavy (which I don't mind as long as it actually moisturizes) and BROKE ME OUT and clogged my pores really bad!!! I don't recommend.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I actually ended up really loving this moisturizer. At first it felt a little too heavy, but come fall and winter it was absolutely perfect under my makeup. It kept my skin moisturized and didn't break up my make up at all. It is a thicker formula though so if you don't like that then I suggest maybe finding a more gel based moisturizer. For the price you get a TON of product ($30 for 6oz of product - wow!). Will definitely repurchase if and when I use it up!

This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. No smell, not greasy, absorbs quickly, and leave the skin smooth and soft. My skin gets better and better the longer I use it.

I suppose you can use it as an all-over moisturizer, but that can get pretty pricey. I must say that it is really not the best hand moisturizer, at least for me - I am a nurse and I wash my hands several times every hour.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I purchased this product on the recommendation of a Sephora rep and I have to say that I'm not a big fan. This moisturizer was marketed as being a gentle choice for sensitive skin, which is why I was confused by the fact that my skin seemed mildly irritated after using it. I looked up the ingredients and it turns out that the eucalyptus oil in this product is an irritant (which also explains why the product has an odd, medicinal smell). The price seems high but is not that bad considering that it's a large jar (and that there are value sets containing a full-sized tub).

Bottom line, next time I will save myself some cash and buy a mild, unscented lotion in a pump bottle from the drugstore.