December 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Moisturizers - First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I so badly wanted this to work as I have very dry cracked elbows. It didn't :(. I see no change plus when I used this as a face moisturiser I broke out. I wish I lived in a city with a Sephora so I could return this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I got a sample of this at Sephora & I've been using it to moisturize at night over my Skin Actives 20% ascorbic acid serum. My skin feels so soft when I wake up in teh morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a 100 point perk from sephora about a month ago and I really loved it initially. It felt really amazing and hydrating on my dry skin. However, it's started to leave a weird stickiness/tackiness on my skin lately :( My skin hasn't really changed either, to my knowledge. I wash off all of my cleanser really well and use other moisturizers with no problem so this really saddens me. I also think it might be breaking me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is amazing.
I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily. And my skin gets dry as hell in winter.
This stuff is the bees knees. Go get a sample. Seriosuly it ain't gonna disappoint you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Therapy has kept my face hydrated through the fall, but I have a feeling I will require more hydration during winterů.only time will tell.

When applied, this has a slight medicinal scent, and if a medicinal scent can be pleasant, this is one of them, imo. If one finds it unpleasant, it dissipates quickly.

Ultra Repair Cream glides like silk over skin, and my skin drinks it up like one who has been wandering in the desert for days without water.
Afterwards, my skin feels soft and hydrated without a greasy, sticky, or lack of a better them, gunky feeling and/or film on the face. It's great not to have to wait a looong time after applying moisturizer before applying sunscreen, primer and fdtn. This is the first time I have used a vanishing cream type moisturizer, and happy with the texture and performance of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my holy grail winter moisturizer. i suffer from eczema on my face during the cold, dry seasons and this gets my skin back on track and hydrated. i can't go without it. i highly recommend this moisturizer for dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a tub at home and a tube that I carry around in my bag. I use this exclusively as a hand cream. I used to use L'Occitane but didn't really find that it would not sink into my hands and really prevent them from being dry so I was going through it very quickly. I can't stand the feeling of my hands being dry at all so I do re-apply often through the day. This does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized to where I only have to re-apply after washing them. The texture of this cream is great, it smooths on really nicely, sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy. The only thing I really don't like is the smell. To my nose, this smells like burning plastic but the scent does fade quickly so I can handle it. This is definitely my favorite hand cream of the moment.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by tianamaepennisi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I'm giving this 3 lipsticks, is because it works as a body cream. As a face cream it absolutely sucks, it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, this is probably due to the fact that it balls up when rubbed in and practically disappears. I know it's cheap, but don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this cream sucks! i too was persuaded by the "ultra repairing" title on the cream and it did everything BUT repair my skin.My skin is extremely dehydrated abf this cream just irritated it and made it worse. They should change it to ULTRA IRRITATING. Sace your money and buy some Cerave Moisturizing Cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

First off let me just start off by saying this is very moisturizing!! BUT...it clogs your pores like crazy. I've had mine for a while now, and I never really noticed how clogged my pores were until I switched to a lighter moisturizer, Cerave PM. Just three days ago, I decided to give the FAB cream another try. My face did get moisturized, but I broke out like crazy. And I don't even have sensitive or acne prone skin. My pores feel clogged and I have red planets on my cheeks and nose and a huge one on my chin. Point of this review is, yes it is moisturizing but it also super pore clogging.
Try Cerave PM daily lotion though ladies! Its the best moisturizer! And pretty inexpensive:)