September 18, 2014 | 1999 users online

Moisturizers - First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

First off let me just start off by saying this is very moisturizing!! BUT...it clogs your pores like crazy. I've had mine for a while now, and I never really noticed how clogged my pores were until I switched to a lighter moisturizer, Cerave PM. Just three days ago, I decided to give the FAB cream another try. My face did get moisturized, but I broke out like crazy. And I don't even have sensitive or acne prone skin. My pores feel clogged and I have red planets on my cheeks and nose and a huge one on my chin. Point of this review is, yes it is moisturizing but it also super pore clogging.
Try Cerave PM daily lotion though ladies! Its the best moisturizer! And pretty inexpensive:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by olesha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ladies .. if you are prone to eczema especially dry weather kind ... This product is amazing ... I am prone to huge patches above and below eyes andfrom elbows to hands and knees to feet ... I typically used to use hydrocortisone cream both drugstore counter and prescription ... They take way longer to work and are about 1/4 as effective. And also have the side effects of thinning skin ... I'm 31 and have had this issue all my life and it is much worse around animals ... This cream has worked so fast and is so effective .... I apply at night and during the day when I'm not wearing makeup on my face .... I would NOT suggest this for under your makeup ... I wear it on my body morning and night though ...
I also am 8.5 months pregnant .... I use it on my bump and it's so hydrating I have no stretch marks .. it's my first baby so not sure if it's the cream but it deffinatly has not hurt ... It does soak in but it is a thicker cream and there is a small amount of residue ... It does seem to create a small barrier which I'm sure is part of what makes this product so effective .... Only thing I don't like is I wish the large size was in a tube not a jar .... I never do reviews because I never really find stuff I'm this impressed with ... It may not work for everyone ... But I suggest anyone with eczema tryit my eyes used to look like alligator skin in the winter .... There was no point putting on make up it made it look way more obvious ... Now I'm so much happier ... Not so self conscious .... Hope it works for you !!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by meredithtaylor

It stings! Whenever my skin is the slightest bit dry and I apply this my face burns like crazy for a good five minutes. Not only that but whenever I use this in the morning and then try to apply anything on top of it, this moisturizer just balls up and rolls off my face! It probably works much better for dry skin but if you have oily skin like me I wouldn't reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by madelyn4426

this is my holy grail for my seborrheic dermatitis around my nose and between my eyebrows. this product cleared up all of the oily scales and flakes that made applying my foundation impossible and caused makeup to peel of in a matter of minutes. I will repurchase as long as they continue to make it. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by aimeexo

PERFECT winter moisturizer. I have extremely oily skin, but in the winter I develop large dry patches that look really gross under makeup. This moisturizer is amazing at getting rid of them. This moisturizer is not advertised as for the face as much as it is for the body, but it works amazingly as a facial moisturizer.

PROS:
- nice thick, silky consistency
- subtle scent
- amazing at instantly getting rid of dry patches
- lots of natural ingrediets
- leaves my skin with a nice smoothness, not greasy unlike many other deep moisturizers
- makeup applies very nicely after
- price!! For the smaller sized bottle it was $14, and it has lasted me months.
- hasn't broken me out
- has improved my skins overall texture, less bumps/redness

CONS:
- sometimes I need to apply it twice when my skin is extra dry
- product builds up around the hole where it comes out
- dries very quickly so you need to rub it in quickly

Overall, I have repurchased once and will definitely again. Gets rid of dry patches without greasiness like no other moisturizer has.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love how moisturizing it is and how calming it smells. But, i always always break out after just one use, and my skin always looks irritated and worse. :( it seems so nice but my skin hates it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite moisturizer of all time, for both body and face! I have redness on my face and keratosis pilaris on my arms, back and bum. This moisturizer is my HG, it's super creamy, lightweight but not TOO light, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin incredibly soft. At night and in the morning I put it on my skin and it's never been better. My arms are the smoothest and softest with the least amount of redness I've ever had. The cream also helps with razor bumps a ton. It's like a medicated cream but better, it's more natural and less chemicals. When I visited my dermatologist he was stunned at my skin, nothing he was giving me was helping but the FAB Repair Cream did! Its amazing, I stumped a medical professional! I love how it's not a tube but a jar, meaning I can get every drop out of the package. I use the whole line of FAB products and my skin glows. I still have the occasional breakout but my skin has never been better!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by emjanetemp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first got this product as a sample with a Sephora order, and instantly LOVED it. I purchased the full size a few weeks later and am 100% satisfied. I love the thickness of the product but the fact that it also goes on so easily! I had very very dry skin and after a few days of use it was like my skin had been completely repaired. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin, this is definitely my new go to moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first tried this in a sample size 100 point perk from sephora I believe. Used it mainly on hands and dry spots on skin at first and loved how easily it just blends into the skin and doesn't leave a tacky feel. So decided to try it on my face. Really awesome. Surprisingly really light! Doesn't feel heavy and does not break me out. I don't have eczema but I do have spells of dry patches on my face even though I am super super oily and acne prone. Glad I decided to give it a try! Also loves that it comes in tube form now. Not a fan of unsanitary jars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by aimela

Nice and rich, but for winter, I needed something richer. I ended up putting additional oil on top of it. But it is fragrance free, so you can layer it with nicely scented oil. Didn't like tub.