November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Moisturizers - First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my holy grail winter moisturizer. i suffer from eczema on my face during the cold, dry seasons and this gets my skin back on track and hydrated. i can't go without it. i highly recommend this moisturizer for dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a tub at home and a tube that I carry around in my bag. I use this exclusively as a hand cream. I used to use L'Occitane but didn't really find that it would not sink into my hands and really prevent them from being dry so I was going through it very quickly. I can't stand the feeling of my hands being dry at all so I do re-apply often through the day. This does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized to where I only have to re-apply after washing them. The texture of this cream is great, it smooths on really nicely, sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy. The only thing I really don't like is the smell. To my nose, this smells like burning plastic but the scent does fade quickly so I can handle it. This is definitely my favorite hand cream of the moment.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by tianamaepennisi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I'm giving this 3 lipsticks, is because it works as a body cream. As a face cream it absolutely sucks, it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, this is probably due to the fact that it balls up when rubbed in and practically disappears. I know it's cheap, but don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this cream sucks! i too was persuaded by the "ultra repairing" title on the cream and it did everything BUT repair my skin.My skin is extremely dehydrated abf this cream just irritated it and made it worse. They should change it to ULTRA IRRITATING. Sace your money and buy some Cerave Moisturizing Cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

First off let me just start off by saying this is very moisturizing!! BUT...it clogs your pores like crazy. I've had mine for a while now, and I never really noticed how clogged my pores were until I switched to a lighter moisturizer, Cerave PM. Just three days ago, I decided to give the FAB cream another try. My face did get moisturized, but I broke out like crazy. And I don't even have sensitive or acne prone skin. My pores feel clogged and I have red planets on my cheeks and nose and a huge one on my chin. Point of this review is, yes it is moisturizing but it also super pore clogging.
Try Cerave PM daily lotion though ladies! Its the best moisturizer! And pretty inexpensive:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by olesha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ladies .. if you are prone to eczema especially dry weather kind ... This product is amazing ... I am prone to huge patches above and below eyes andfrom elbows to hands and knees to feet ... I typically used to use hydrocortisone cream both drugstore counter and prescription ... They take way longer to work and are about 1/4 as effective. And also have the side effects of thinning skin ... I'm 31 and have had this issue all my life and it is much worse around animals ... This cream has worked so fast and is so effective .... I apply at night and during the day when I'm not wearing makeup on my face .... I would NOT suggest this for under your makeup ... I wear it on my body morning and night though ...
I also am 8.5 months pregnant .... I use it on my bump and it's so hydrating I have no stretch marks .. it's my first baby so not sure if it's the cream but it deffinatly has not hurt ... It does soak in but it is a thicker cream and there is a small amount of residue ... It does seem to create a small barrier which I'm sure is part of what makes this product so effective .... Only thing I don't like is I wish the large size was in a tube not a jar .... I never do reviews because I never really find stuff I'm this impressed with ... It may not work for everyone ... But I suggest anyone with eczema tryit my eyes used to look like alligator skin in the winter .... There was no point putting on make up it made it look way more obvious ... Now I'm so much happier ... Not so self conscious .... Hope it works for you !!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by meredithtaylor

It stings! Whenever my skin is the slightest bit dry and I apply this my face burns like crazy for a good five minutes. Not only that but whenever I use this in the morning and then try to apply anything on top of it, this moisturizer just balls up and rolls off my face! It probably works much better for dry skin but if you have oily skin like me I wouldn't reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by madelyn4426

this is my holy grail for my seborrheic dermatitis around my nose and between my eyebrows. this product cleared up all of the oily scales and flakes that made applying my foundation impossible and caused makeup to peel of in a matter of minutes. I will repurchase as long as they continue to make it. <3

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by aimeexo

PERFECT winter moisturizer. I have extremely oily skin, but in the winter I develop large dry patches that look really gross under makeup. This moisturizer is amazing at getting rid of them. This moisturizer is not advertised as for the face as much as it is for the body, but it works amazingly as a facial moisturizer.

PROS:
- nice thick, silky consistency
- subtle scent
- amazing at instantly getting rid of dry patches
- lots of natural ingrediets
- leaves my skin with a nice smoothness, not greasy unlike many other deep moisturizers
- makeup applies very nicely after
- price!! For the smaller sized bottle it was $14, and it has lasted me months.
- hasn't broken me out
- has improved my skins overall texture, less bumps/redness

CONS:
- sometimes I need to apply it twice when my skin is extra dry
- product builds up around the hole where it comes out
- dries very quickly so you need to rub it in quickly

Overall, I have repurchased once and will definitely again. Gets rid of dry patches without greasiness like no other moisturizer has.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love how moisturizing it is and how calming it smells. But, i always always break out after just one use, and my skin always looks irritated and worse. :( it seems so nice but my skin hates it