First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

Colloidal Oatmeal 0.50%,Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Ceramide 3.

on 5/23/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so after trying out this cream I felt compelled to write a review, and not because it is totally fabulous but just quite the opposite. I have very dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin so I am cautious about what I put on my face. After running out of my usual (Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration for Drier Skin Types, I would suggest this cream for anyone suffering from dry flaky skin) I was at Sephora and though why not? Let's give this moisturizer a try!
WRONG thing to do. After the first night of using it, I woke up with dull dryish skin.. which I thought could just be a fluke. WRONG again. After the third night using it, I woke up with a rash around my nose and forehead, flakes around my eyebrows and hairline. Now I'm scared I might have an eczema episode because of this cream. I repurchased my Kiehls face cream and found some relief. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this face cream at all costs.

on 5/21/2015 11:27:00 AM

This is a very moisturising cream but doesn't make the skin greasy. It absorbs really quick. This works great when I get dry skin patches or when I'm very oily. I apply it at night and always wake up with supple, radiant skin which I attribute to its antioxidant potency.

on 5/13/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

lovely moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin! quite a thick consistency but easy to spread out evenly onto skin. calms dry patches, though it does contain eucyplytus oil so please be wary! it is a bit expensive but a little does a long way so it does last for a long time. packaging is basic and could be nicer (jar is unhygienic but tube is more expensive)

on 5/8/2015 12:17:00 AM

I think its EXTREMELY!!! good for dry skin. I suddenly had dry patches of skin on my FACE! for some strange strange reason and this helped out a lot so I was extremely happy that I had it!!!

Con
- thick consistency

on 4/29/2015 11:59:00 AM

The morning after I used it for the first time, I had a few tiny pimples. I *never* break out. I thought it was something else I had recently added to my skincare routine so I dropped both new products (this and the other one) and, thinking it was the other product that caused the pimples, just tried the First Aid Beauty moisturizer. Bam, next morning, more tiny pimples, and this time my face is flaking. It's going back to the store.

on 4/21/2015 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought a little 1oz. sample pouch of this from Sephora ($6.50). Had gotten a different lotion from this brand in my ipsy bag and really liked the formula. Sometimes I get random dry patches on my face and my normal moisturizer doesn't quite take care of it. This really does help. I don't use this every day mind you. I have oily skin and don't need quite this much moisture on a daily basis. I use it maybe once or twice a week and I definitely seen an improvement. I find I don't have to exfoliate as often and as harshly in the morning.
The formula is quite amazing too. It seems a bit intense and thick when you first squeeze some out but it spreads so light and smooth and doesn't feel like a heavy cream on your face. Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily either. The smell is a bit funny. Not so much off putting and certainly doesn't linger but it has a nice clean smell that I can't figure out what it reminds me of. Will definitely buy the full size when I run out of the sample.

on 4/13/2015 2:28:00 PM

What a horrible product. It is marketed toward sensitive skin but contains Eucalyptus which, even in small amounts, is a skin irritant. I bought this last December and gradually started to develop small bumps throughout my skin. I was under the assumption that something in my skincare routine was causing it, however, I did not realize it was this product. I stopped using it for a couple weeks and the bumps disappeared. Once I started using the product again, my face immediately got so red and itchy so I ruled this to be the culprit of my 6 month skin irritation.

What concerns me is that manufacturers who sell higher end items should be more responsible in how they market their products. If consumers are paying extra, one would assume they would get better quality ingredients. This product set me back $12 for just 2oz of product and honestly it isn't anything special compared to moisturizers you can buy at the drugstore. Honestly, if you are suffering from dry skin and eczema, you most likely have sensitive skin. I would steer clear from this product. If you have normal skin that is not sensitive, give this a go.

on 4/9/2015 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hate the tub; love the squeeze tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hate the tub, so I just use the squeeze bottle moisturizer. I love this moisturizing cream and it's the only face cream I will ever use! It's so gentle on my dry skin and it blends in seamlessly so I can apply makeup on top. I use it day and night and I know to always expect comfortable, moisturized skin.

on 3/31/2015 12:01:00 PM

I've adopted this as my standard face moisturizer, which I use both at day and night. I have only used the 2oz tubes (on my third tube at the moment), which I would favour over the tub even though it is better value.

It is ultra moisturizing and non-irritating. I imagine that some might find it too heavy for their face, but I have pretty dry skin, so I really like it.

Popular Moisturizers