August 22, 2014 | 1109 users online

Moisturizers - First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by meredithtaylor

It stings! Whenever my skin is the slightest bit dry and I apply this my face burns like crazy for a good five minutes. Not only that but whenever I use this in the morning and then try to apply anything on top of it, this moisturizer just balls up and rolls off my face! It probably works much better for dry skin but if you have oily skin like me I wouldn't reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by madelyn4426

this is my holy grail for my seborrheic dermatitis around my nose and between my eyebrows. this product cleared up all of the oily scales and flakes that made applying my foundation impossible and caused makeup to peel of in a matter of minutes. I will repurchase as long as they continue to make it. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by aimeexo

PERFECT winter moisturizer. I have extremely oily skin, but in the winter I develop large dry patches that look really gross under makeup. This moisturizer is amazing at getting rid of them. This moisturizer is not advertised as for the face as much as it is for the body, but it works amazingly as a facial moisturizer.

PROS:
- nice thick, silky consistency
- subtle scent
- amazing at instantly getting rid of dry patches
- lots of natural ingrediets
- leaves my skin with a nice smoothness, not greasy unlike many other deep moisturizers
- makeup applies very nicely after
- price!! For the smaller sized bottle it was $14, and it has lasted me months.
- hasn't broken me out
- has improved my skins overall texture, less bumps/redness

CONS:
- sometimes I need to apply it twice when my skin is extra dry
- product builds up around the hole where it comes out
- dries very quickly so you need to rub it in quickly

Overall, I have repurchased once and will definitely again. Gets rid of dry patches without greasiness like no other moisturizer has.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love how moisturizing it is and how calming it smells. But, i always always break out after just one use, and my skin always looks irritated and worse. :( it seems so nice but my skin hates it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite moisturizer of all time, for both body and face! I have redness on my face and keratosis pilaris on my arms, back and bum. This moisturizer is my HG, it's super creamy, lightweight but not TOO light, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin incredibly soft. At night and in the morning I put it on my skin and it's never been better. My arms are the smoothest and softest with the least amount of redness I've ever had. The cream also helps with razor bumps a ton. It's like a medicated cream but better, it's more natural and less chemicals. When I visited my dermatologist he was stunned at my skin, nothing he was giving me was helping but the FAB Repair Cream did! Its amazing, I stumped a medical professional! I love how it's not a tube but a jar, meaning I can get every drop out of the package. I use the whole line of FAB products and my skin glows. I still have the occasional breakout but my skin has never been better!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by emjanetemp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first got this product as a sample with a Sephora order, and instantly LOVED it. I purchased the full size a few weeks later and am 100% satisfied. I love the thickness of the product but the fact that it also goes on so easily! I had very very dry skin and after a few days of use it was like my skin had been completely repaired. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin, this is definitely my new go to moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first tried this in a sample size 100 point perk from sephora I believe. Used it mainly on hands and dry spots on skin at first and loved how easily it just blends into the skin and doesn't leave a tacky feel. So decided to try it on my face. Really awesome. Surprisingly really light! Doesn't feel heavy and does not break me out. I don't have eczema but I do have spells of dry patches on my face even though I am super super oily and acne prone. Glad I decided to give it a try! Also loves that it comes in tube form now. Not a fan of unsanitary jars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by aimela

Nice and rich, but for winter, I needed something richer. I ended up putting additional oil on top of it. But it is fragrance free, so you can layer it with nicely scented oil. Didn't like tub.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Buy again: maybe, but not for my face, which is initially why I purchased this moisturizer. I have slightly sensitive/dry skin and I bought this based on the recommendation by a makeup girl at Sephora. Upon first try, I loved it. It made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. The second day, I realized, "Ewww...I'm about to dip my fingers in the jar again."
Even though my hands were freshly washed, this bothered me for some reason. All my previous moisturizers have come in squeeze bottle or pump form. Here I kept thinking, "Germs!" I should have stopped there and figured out how to transfer the contents to another applicator, but I didn't. My fault. I kept using it from the original container.

Well, after using it for a week, my face started to break out. Not big, noticeable pimples, but the small, cluster looking kind you get after sweating too much. Sorry if that sounded gross. I was really sad because I had high hopes.

So I've switched to using it only on my legs, which I love! It does not irritate my legs in any way after shaving - another issue I have with lotions. But I will add that my legs stay sort of...greasy after application and it doesn't go away. I never noticed the greasy-ness on my face. Maybe that was the problem, I'm not sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing such great reviews for this product, I purchased a travel size with the First Aid Beauty FAB Faves To Go Kit. I read that this cream could be used on your hands/body as well as your face. I have always suffered from dry, cracked hands in the winter, so I decided to give this a whirl. First of all, this product is extremely greasy. It left a film on my hands that could never be completely wiped off. It didn't absorb into my skin nicely either, and I noticed little to no difference in the look or feel of my skin. I can't imagine ever using this on my face after feeling how greasy it is and how long it takes to absorb into the skin. I found improved results if I kept my hands wet after washing them, then immediately applied this lotion, but still not the best cream I've tried. I would not repurchase this.