February 1, 2015 | 2108 users online

Moisturizers - First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 8:24:00 PM More reviews by gracimarisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so, I had not realized how important skin care was until I tried THIS cream. I went to Sephora to test out a foundation, I had some dry patches around my lips and chin, the foundation went out so crappy and blotchy. Then the woman who was helping me removed the foundation, put the Ultra repair cream on, and put the foundation on top and it was magical.

I have a sample right now and I've already ordered a full-size online. I use it after I cleanse my skin, and It moisturizes so well, it isn't too thick, it smells fresh and clean, and leaves my skin glowing. Even after a night of sleep my skin still feels like a baby's bottom.

This stuff is amazing, I'll never use a crappy drug store moisturizer again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2015 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

This stuff is GREAT. I bought the travel-size for use on a 10-day trip to Europe this past November, and it kept my airplane-ravaged skin and hands feeling soft and smooth. (Even my boyfriend used a bit of it when his skin dried out!) At home in humid Seattle, I use it on my face in VERY small quantities when I get dry patches, it takes care of them right-quick. The cream itself is not super-thick (definitely not as thick as the Nivea creams), but it does feel very moisturizing and it sinks in quickly. The smell is fairly neutral, and the flip-top-tube packaging on the travel-size is cute and hygienic. (I probably won't ever buy the tub because I don't need that much product, and I don't like tubs either.) Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:03:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

So much love for this! My skin doesn't get as dry or flaky throughout the day as it used to, especially when I use my cleanser which dries out my skin a tad. I've been using it for a while and it seems like one tub of this will last me for a long time. Just the perfect basic face cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2015 8:40:00 AM More reviews by hcell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a crappy moisturizer! I do not see what everyone raves about. The smell isnt bad but smells like a foot cream. Doesn't moisturize at all. Doesnt do squat!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 11:26:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best moisturizer for dry skin ever. It absorbs quickly but manages to keep the skin hydrated. I usually buy the 1 oz sizes because I prefer the tube to the tub for sanitary reasons. You only need a tiny pea sized amount to get the desired effect for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:59:00 AM More reviews by erintheamazon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'd yet to find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out or leave my skin an oil slick- but this stuff is the S***!!! I find it a tad expensive but otherwise it's my new staple. I use the repair cream at night and the daily face moisturizer during the day. It soaks into your skin instantly, so it's great to use under makeup. I also love that it's not chock full of fragrance. I'd recommend the repair cream for dryer skin and the daily face moisturizer for combo, oily. This stuff is definitely a staple in my routine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 8:12:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

I have insanely eczema prone skin that is not only all over my body, but also on my face (usually around the jawline and under my eyes which makes putting on makeup a pain in the rump!). This product doesn't irritate it but I don't feel as though it is moisterising enough to use in the winter or on my body.

For the normal person, this may be effective enough. Personally, I just use it on my face during the current Australian summer season and it wears well against heat and under makeup. The texture is surprisingly light given that it's an "ultra" repair cream (when i bought it, i thought it was going to be as thick as tar - a bit like the Eucern original cream which is practically a solid) and the scent doesn't bother me.

All in all, I really like this cream and it will last me a long time since I just use it for my face. My skin is not as prone to spots with this product but I also don't feel as though it stops or explicitly helps my eczema flare ups (no product does because my skin is really rebellious so that's no fault of FAB). I would totally repurchase once I run out but be aware that this is not as moisterising as you would think from the name!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 8:30:00 PM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product! I have sensitive, highly reactive, acne prone skin that can be very dry and this cream really makes a difference! If I can get a good deal (QVC) I will use it all over, otherwise I reserve it for my face because it is a tad expensive for full body use. There is a very light herbal scent that doesn't bother my sensitive nose (I get headaches from scents and my skin doesn't like fragrances) and it's nice and thick but absorbs instantly - absolutely no greasy feeling. I recommend this to anyone with dry, sensitive, acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

One word: Noxema! ewwwww

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I so badly wanted this to work as I have very dry cracked elbows. It didn't :(. I see no change plus when I used this as a face moisturiser I broke out. I wish I lived in a city with a Sephora so I could return this