April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Moisturizers - First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great find! Been using this for 2 months. Very sensitive + acne prone, but this moisturizer does not break me out. I'm an oily girl and find this has been OK for winter, not sure if I'll use it during the day in summer as I suspect it will be a little too moisturizing.

I currently have the mini tubes of this, but hate that the full size comes in a jar. Wish they would sell a full size tube!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I got a few samples of this last time I ordered from Sephora online and I wasn't really that impressed with this. I've heard so much hype surrounding this cream and how it is amazing for skin that is parched and sensitive (so basically my skin) but it just didn't do it for me. It's not bad but it just isn't anything special. It did not irritate my skin which is good, and it sunk in to my skin perfectly leaving no greasy residue which I was initially concerned about but it doesn't hydrate my skin at all. I still have flakes, when I touch my face, it doesn't really feel like I moisturized it at all...it just doesn't do anything. It is a pricier no frills cream to begin with but the fact that it can't even master its no frills job for $35 (I believe that is what it costs) is kind of ridiculous. Not impressed, would not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by TGFMakeup

I have very dry skin on my forehead and t-zone and I have been using this cream for about 2 weeks now and it has done nothing for my skin..I thought since it's an "ultra repair cream" it would right away start making my skin less dry but it just doesn't do anything. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with dry skin but if you don't, then this would be an alright moisturizer but there are better at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a decent moisturizer. There are plenty of moisturizers that work just as well from the drugstore. Plus it did not do anything outstanding for my skin
Pros:
convenient tube packaging
moisturizing

Cons:
Price

Will not repurchase since it nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Everything about this cream is great. No weird fragrance, soothes my itchy winter eczema, absorbs quickly, feels great. I love this stuff to the end of the earth.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Anitateee

This is my all purpose go-to cream. I always keep two stalked at home. I have the jar sized and the tube sized so travel is convenient. This cream works wonders on my dry, acne prone skin. Right now I'm using this only at night and origins ginzing in the morning and my skin has been happy. My only problem with this product is it's price. The jar prices at $35 and the tube around $15 I believe in Canada at sephora. However I've found this product at Marshall's a few times for only $10 for the jar size. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product. I just hope I'll get lucky and be able to pick it up in a value set or at my local Marshall's.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by daart949

I first discovered this product during an extended trip to New York in December 2012. After a few days of bitter cold, my skin started to look and feel chapped. Like a constant wind burn. And then it started peeling. It was painful and looked terrible. One of my male co-workers literally walked up to me one morning and said, "what's wrong with your face?" That night, i stopped by a Sephora and begged for help. They suggested this cream. Within two days, my skin was back to normal.

In March of 2013, a male friend started complaining about chapped skin and i gave him the remainder of this product. It worked on him too. This past February, after a few days in the mountains, my skin started acting up again. I went straight to a Sephora and within a day it was calm.

The smell is somewhat medicinal (the person who said it reminded them of Noxema is spot-on!) and it feels quite soothing as you apply it.

My skin looks kind of dull if i use this every day, but it's truly miracle product during those long, cold winter months when the skin can get painfully dry. And you cannot beat the price. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this beauty when I started working for sephora and was having a major eczema series ( we have series not episodes lol). A mixture of the dryness and harsh wind would make my patches bleed. Long story short, I started using this line and this cream to help not only help with the healing process but help moisturize and make me want to peel my face off less. It works best for night and day. It's unscented and for $28 bucks for a big jar, you can't complain

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LyrA236

Those who remember washing their faces with Noxzema might be in for a bit of a flashback, because minus the heavy-duty medical scent, this cream reminds me so much of that product. Both have high amounts of glycerin and stearic acid. Ultra Repair has a bit of eucalyptus oil to give it some tingle after applying, but the smell does not overwhelm you. This is what in the day would be referred to as a "vanishing cream." It is not greasy or slick, and leaves no residue. It soaks right in and gets you soft and moisturized, but not lubricated. Note: because of the utilitarian packaging and scent-free nature of this cream, men will steal it. It is touted as suitable for skin conditions, but the eucalyptus makes me wonder it would work for someone who is sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've tried numerous moisturizers, but none seemed to work for my skin, until I came across this cream in Sephora.
My skin type is dry-combination (dry to normal cheeks & a normal to oily t-zone), but during the winter my skin becomes extremely dehydrated and I will get dry patches of skin all over my face, making makeup application extremely cakey. Just to mention, I also used exfoliators and gentle toners to try to remove some of the dry patches, but they couldn't fix the problem all on their own.
This thick, but lightweight cream evened out my patchy skin tone in a matter of weeks. It moisturized my dry areas, but didn't leave my skin feeling or looking greasy like some other moisturizers I had tried before. My makeup looked so smooth and the "cake face" look had vanished. If your skin is sensitive like mine, it won't break you out, but at first, I must admit, it slightly stung my skin after applying it (probably because my skin was already so irratated and dry before I applied it). The only thing I wish was different about it is the packaging, I just feel it's unsanitary to be scooping skin care products out of a tub with your bare hands. I wish even the 6 or 12 oz tubs would instead come in a squirt-out tube. Plus, it's relatively inexpensive for a higher end moisturizer and a lot comes in the 6.0 oz tub I purchased. Needless to say, I will be repurchasing this "bad boy" for a long long time.