December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Kind to Skin Refreshing Wash Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by LadyXenovia

This product blew me away. I have combination skin, and the gel formula kept it clear until I had finished the whole thing. It may not be good for dry skin for it may worsen it more than help it, but if you struggle with shininess then this may be the product for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Bossbitch

This stuff is great! After going through countless face washes from all the known brands, all claiming to be for sensitive skin, this beats them all by a mile!

I have an oily T-zone during the day with the rest of my face being dry. This cleans my skin effectively and thoroughly. I use it at morning and at night, as well as pair it with Vichy's Aqualia Thermal Light face moisturizer. My skin has never looked better. I had unpredictable acne before, but with eating better, cutting out sugar and soda, drinking lots of water, and using these two products, my ace has cleared up drastically.

I also like to use this with Simple's exfoliating wipes every other day at night.

The price is not too shabby at all. The product also lasts for months, as you only need no more that a quarter to wash your face with.

I highly recommend this facial wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by zoeD25

Am reviewing this for my husband. He has very dry flakey skin and used to wash his face with a bar of soap. I bought this for him and he is very pleased- no more uncomfortable tightness and red blotchy patches. He's now on his third tube and I will continue to buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Talinra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive combination skin; an oily forehead and nose but the rest of my face gets dry very easily so I've looked for a product that is sensitive enough for the drier parts of my face but strong enough for the oilier parts of my face to help with my acne and dark spots/acne scars. I saw this product one day online and went into my local store and bought it immedietly beacuse I read that is was gentle but affective and I was desperate to fix my acne issue at the time.
I can truly say that this product has changed my skin for the better. I was under a lot of stress when I first got this product as I was finishing high school and had a large classload and my skin went from having the occassional pimple on my chin or forehead to full out acne all over my face, my skin was also dry and red and I was just really miserable. I could feel the results immidietly with this product. The gel looks thick coming out of the tube but as you lather it thins out and a pea sized amount is more than enough to cover my entire face, chest, and shoulders. It helps moisturize the drier areas of my face and cuts through the oil on my nose and forehead. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or too clean feeling; it feels soft and comfortably "dry" in the areas I'm prone to oil. It has completely cleared my acne and faded the dark spots on my face drastically over a period of time. With continued use, I can't even see the dark spots that were once there and it works to fade spots from the occassional acne I do get.
I truly love this product and I'm dissapointed that it's getting so hard to find! The only fault I have with it is the packaging just because the gel starts coming out whenever you open the cap so you have to be quick to close it right after getting the amount you need. It can get a little goopy if it collects in the cap but you can easily wipe it off the cap and still use it.

I even took photos along the way so I could look back and see how it affected my skin. I'll link them here:
Full Size Image

Full Size Image

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This is a good, standard facewash, nothing special. It makes my skin a little dry, but is great for my skin in summer when it gets oilier. In winter I use the moisturising face wash :3 Overall, its a good product and I will be purchasing it again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

pros:
1)gentle!
2)doesn't make my face dry or oily after washing
3)cleans well
4)cheap
5)readily available
6)easy to lather

cons:
1)takes slightly longer than normal cleansers to wash off
2)the smell

i use this as my morning cleanser or when i am using my clarisonic. i think this will be my new go-to cleanser from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by kookiemonsterz

Love this cleanser! I really like the gel consistency, and it is very creamy. It lathers up really well and feels so nice when you rub it onto your skin. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, and it works amazingly for me. I was using the burt's bees deep cleansing cream (absolutely amazing, but I wanted to try something new). Both are amazing, and this is very good for a simple, everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by BonnieKim89

I love this stuff! Finally found a face wash gentle enough for my Asian skin. Makes a nice soapy lather, not too foamy just right. Its removes all my makeup and dirty easily without me having to scrub like other products I've used. Its also super cheap. It contains no fragrance so it may put some people off. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in absolutely LOVE with this gel cleanser, I use this every night after removing makeup with my Maybellines clean express, ever morning I wake up and my acne looks better and better, I mean, I love this. the smell is just peachy (As in nothing bad kinda scentless which I like) and it has vitamins, I reccomend pairing this with clean express nightly and a moisturizer! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by trishag07

My mother purchased this for me out of nowhere:) I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I am in love with this product. I am so sensitive to many things, especially to the target brand UP gentle wash for sensitive skin lol. It removes the excess oils but not makeup completely. I use a wipe to remove the makeup at first then wash my face afterwards with this product. It leaves no residue. My skin feels refreshed every time I use it. I will totally buy another bottle as soon as this one runs out.