September 2, 2014 | 1064 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like this product. It dried up my face and broke me out with whiteheads. I also don't like the packaging, because I feel like soap bars are more susceptible to getting into contact with bacteria and dirt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always use unscented products for washing my special place. For the longest I used nothing but Ivory but my best friend swore by this so I tried it. This lathers and rinses clean. I love it. While I do use body wash for everywhere else, I am very careful with my lady parts. This is wonderful and will certainly stay in the rotation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

I love this soap I use it everyday in the shower with my body wash. It doesn't break my skin out and it also has a really nice smell to it. I'm on my third one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by anndiee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. I use the scented varieties on my body though, and keep my sensitive bar in a covered soap dish in the shower and one in a prettier soap dish, by my bathroom sink. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Hesteria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this bar to remove my makeup & as my cleanser when my skin is feeling irritated/dry. It removes makeup really well & cleanses my skin thoroughly w/o drying it out. I've repurchased this product more times than I can remember, definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THE BEST a.m cleanser for any skin type , nothing beats that I am 37 and I use that everyday for almost 10 years now and my skin never felt better ..I only prefer the pink one for its scent .

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jrmouse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Last month I switched to Dove Sensitive thinking it would be better for my 51 yr old skin that is oily and prone to breakouts. I really liked that it's unscented, my skin felt nice, not dried out. But, after using it the first couple weeks I started to breakout. I have more blemishes, a couple cystic blemishes like I've never had before. After several weeks giving this soap a try and just realizing this is the only thing I've changed, it has to be this soap. I've also found on Beautypedia that Dove Sensitive Unscented is rated Poor. I wish I had researched before I purchased.

Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is similar to Dove’s other Beauty Bars and is not recommended. Although this bar cleanser is fragrance-free, it still contains soap constituents that can be drying for skin and definitely do not rinse well. The residue this cleanser leaves on skin can impede the performance of leave-on products such as exfoliants and moisturizers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This soap is supposed to be unscented but it stinks sooo bad.
I regret I bought them, will never re-purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ivorybeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best makeup remover for my clog prone skin. It removes everything (including mascara) very quickly & gently. My skin gets easily red/irritated but I have no negative reactions w/this soap. If you're looking for a cheap yet effective mu remover I recommend you give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by AudreyAndrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product to maintain feminine hygiene and odour under the arms. I just take the soap in my hand and lather gently and very briefly on each spot. It keeps me clean, unlike fancy scented Pre de Provence and Pacifica soaps which I can't use in those sensitive areas. It doesn't dry my skin out like Ivory, Zest, Irish Spring, Almay, etc. brands do. It's absolutely perfect and I've repurchased the multi-packs at least 30 times. I hope to use it as long as I live, I have no reason to try looking for anything better. (Some reviewers don't like using the soap on their faces: I haven't washed my face with the bar soap I use to wash my body since I was 10 years old and started using The Body Shop tea tree oil soap. I don't recommended using drugstore bar soaps on your face, or with rough washcloths, and never "scrub" anywhere on your body. You aren't "cleaning" your skin when you scrub, your skin is not a metal pot, it is a living organism - no need for scouring!)