April 17, 2014 | 1695 users online

Conditioner - Joico - K-Pak Color Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week now and I can definitely feel a difference with my previously bleached wavy hair; it is soooo much softer and not as frizzy now thanks to the k-pak. I bought this since it was on sale so cheap; a liter of this from ULTA for $15.99 and it came with a salon pump! I bleached my hair with a 40 volume developer last year to achieve the ombre look and it really damaged my thick wavy hair. Luckily my hair is strong so it wasn't damaged too badly it just had that dry straw feeling, but not anymore...it feels much more hydrated and my normally frizzy hair is much tamer now too. I'm in love with the k-pak!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Lerka

MY NEW HG CONDITIONER!

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to Kerastase Masquintence which of course is the best deep conditioner/hair mask but is pretty expensive for my long hair. Anyway, I randomly picked up K-Pak color therapy conditioner at Walmart and I am soooo sooo happy I did!
It makes my colored hair super duper soft and shiny. It doesn't weight it down, my hair is bouncy and smooth from roots to the ends! LOVE IT!!! It delivers same results as Masquintence for half a price!

It's a keeper for sure! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I went through a couple litres of K-Pak Color Therapy conditioner and just ran out about a week ago. It left my hair strong, very shiny, bouncy, and generally gorgeous. It is hands down one of the top 3 conditioners I have ever used. The smell is really strong, not entirely unpleasant tho.

Edit: It's been reformulated and I love it even more. Pretty much perfect for my curly, highlighted hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh, it was okay. felt like a normal conditioner to me.....it took a lot of the tangles out of my hair making it a bit easier to brush after showering, however, I also would lose A LOT of hair after the shower while i was brushing. i wondered why? it also made my hair limp and lifeless....maybe i did not need all the protein that is packed in here? will not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by WhizKid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't see what all the rave reviews are about, My hair isn't colored but very thick and dry. I purchased this regardless think it would work wonders but it didn't. Very thin consistency and you need a lot of it for it to condition. Not a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by pff19291

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best conditioner to use for co washing! I take about 4 or 5 pumps (Liter size) and massage my roots then another 2 or 3 for the length of my hair. Once I massage it in very well and wash it out, my hair is very soft and tangle free. I have very dry and fine hair but a lot of it and this leaves it soft, shiny, and very light!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by flatteries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the party pooper here, but this really did not work for me :( My hair is long, thick and dry, and I have a few very subtle highlights through the bottom lengths of my hair. My hair isn't necessarily "color treated" but parts of it are. Maybe that's why this is not working for me.. but there is just a direct correlation between using this and having my hair feel dried out. There has not been a single time I've used this when my hair felt remotely soft. When I switch back to my trusty Dove conditioner it makes all the difference. I know this has proteins, and it might be that my hair is sensitive to them, but this just doesn't work for me at all. I ran out of Dove and had to use this for about a week and there was not a single time I washed my hair that it felt soft and moisturized. It smells nice and feels good going on, but I'm not getting any effects with this one. Now I have a huge liter bottle that is going to sit in the shower neglected! Wish I could return this..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a liter of this at Ulta on sale for $11.99, a total steal because I would pay double for this AMAZING conditioner and probably will considering the sale won't last forever! I love that this has pump option, great packaging concept!
My hair is 34 years old with 17 years of chemical damage from highlighting, bleaching, and styling. However, my mane doesnt look 34 or appear as if I came out of the trailer park (no offense if you live in one.) I get tons of compliments on the shine and healthy appearance.

This conditioner is even better than all the reviews. My hair is dry and thick. Every time I use this conditioner, my hair feels soft, looks shiny, and just feels damn good. My roots aren't greasy like some conditioners and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. So yeah, I would totally recommend this conditioner if your goal is to maintain your color and have soft pretty hair!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by bloodvsplastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair has been transformed. I don't even blow dry or straighten my hair like I used to. My texture was driving me crazy. It always felt dry and just unruly. After using the shampoo and conditioner from this line I have straight, smooth, and really vibrant hair all without heat styling. If I want more of a "voluminous" look then I will just blowdry the top and it's perfect. This really saves the shaft of my hair from unneeded damage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. I was reluctant to use it at first since it has protein in it and my hair reacts badly to protein. However, the protein they use in this works so well with my hair. My hair had volume, shine and was very smooth. I'm so glad I came across this. I also love the matching shampoo. Next, I'm going to try the K-Pak Leave-In. Joico, please don't ever discontinue this!