Sebamed Fresh Deodorant - Active

Not tested on animals

on 9/14/2015 2:55:00 PM

i bought this specifically for the gym, thinking it seems like a nice spray to put on quickly and it doesn't come out like an aerosol spray so that seemed good. I am not sensitive to anything that I know of, but this stuff stings/burns when I put it on, not in a good way either, second is the scent as others said is more like a mens cologne and third it doesn't really do the job, I smell worse than when I use my normal Mitchum roll on. Will definitely not repurchase.

The scent is off putting, much too strong at least for a woman.
This deodorant actually made me sweat as well as making me smell bad. I was shocked on using it! I gave it to my husband to try and he said exactly the same, so we threw it away. It is the worse deodorant i ever tried.

on 7/10/2011 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I purchased this when Merz/Smallflower had it in stock. It does help mask the smell but in my case, it only lasted four hours tops. The scent doesn't mesh 100% with my body chemistry so I either have to wash my pits or reapply every four hours. The active scent is more for men than a unisex appeal. I will not repurchase.

on 12/12/2010 9:46:00 PM

I bought this product because I was looking for a deodorant that doesn't stop me from sweating under my armpits but does take away the scent. When I do cardiotraining and weighttraining I sweat heavely when training, I noticed that when using a deodorant that lessens the sweatproduction under my armpits I just sweat more on other places like forehead and back... When I use this it leaves the sweatproduction in tact but just takes away the scent of sweat..
It works better than any other product I used for taking away the scent, the only downside of this product is the heavy mens-afteshave-like scent it's heavy!!! but still better this than the armpit scent after 2 hours training!!!

on 2/16/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've bought this because it was an aluminum-free deodorant. Well, in fact all those cheap deodorants in cans are. This one is just an alcohol based basic deodorant.
And I hate the men's cologne like smell. Perhaps Blossom one is better?
Anyway, nothing special about this, ladies. Also, the packaging is more convenient than glass when a can.

on 10/26/2009 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love that this deodorant comes in a spray bottle. it's very practical, long-lasting, does its job to deodorize armpits nicely and doesn't leave stains on your clothes. however, i hate the overpowering fresh smell. i much prefer their balsam deodorant. that one is nicer smelling. won't repurchase this.