July 29, 2014 | 1981 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bullish on opi

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh I love this colour so much! it is the perfect red tone for me, I only wish I could get the other Spain nail polishes by opi,the look just so Spanish, like me, hehe, itīs a bright coraly-red, lasts long and dries quick, in my opinion is quite elegant though is more warm toned based than cooled tone but I think is very classy, wearable in summer time and also in winter, why not?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by tigrushka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Bullish on OPI has become my favourite red nail polish! Though I have and love some other great bright reds (like Vodka & Caviar for example), Bullish on OPI is the most flattering one for my skin.

This shade was part of the Spanish collection (winter 09) but I hope it came to stay. The shade of red is slightly muted, very warm and soft and has a vintage feel. It looks great year round, no matter if my skin is winter pale or has a light summer tan.

As for the quality of the polish, it's easy to apply, dries quite quickly and lasts about a week.

My favourite lippies to wear with this one are Guerlain Rouge Gipsy and YSL Rouge Opium.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The perfect fall color!
This nail polish truly is an amazing fall color! It's not too dark, and not too light!
It's a beautiful deep, burnt red.
It looks gorgeous on the nails!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by katharinesophia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spotted this color and bought it against my better judgement because I thought it would be too bright. This is a bright coral that really compliments and actually brightens up my cool toned NC25 skin. I have only used this on my toes, but may be able to get away with it on my hands in the spring/summer. Absolutely gorgeous, and a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bullish On OPI is from Espana Collection 2009. It's a fall/winter color. The texture is cremey and the color is not classic red. It's had a hint of brown/orange in it but subtle. I only put 2 coats and the coverage is perfect. A must have red color because it's so unique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a brick red, warm toned, nail polish. Despite being a cool toned gal, at least ten people have complimented me on this nail polish. i cant get enough of it. it is part of the fall 2009 OPI espana collection. standard opi wear ability and durability. The color is truly unusual for a red. has a rust/orange tone but not too much... love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is from the new fall 09 Spanish collection by OPI, and this is the red creme in the group.

It is a rich muted warm rusty red that covers best with 2 coats or more. It tends to run a bit, into my cuticles but otherwise application is nice. No streaking and it wears about the same as all OPI cremes which is to say pretty good. 3 to 4 days with a base and anti chip top coat.

It is a very fall colour, not one that will really thrill the hearts of cool toned ladies outside the fall season; but which makes a nice basic red with a muted classic feel for the warmer skinned ladies.

So for cool toned people, try this for a warm fall red, then put it aside till next fall.

For warm skinned people consider this as a basic classic warm red with a lot of richness to it.

UPDATE: I've bumped this to a 5, it really deserves it. I've been wearing it a lot lately, and I've sorted out the running to the sides and cuticles by more accurate application.

Plus it's that neutral brownish tone to the red that really bumps this up. It isn't a screechy attention getting in your face warm red, it's almost a neutral red on the warm side.

This and Baguette Me Not are the 2 top favourite polishes for me this fall.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No