October 25, 2014 | 1093 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - High Resolution - Refill 3x

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Tried the .5 oz GWP size of the Night cream. Fragrance is pretty strong. Didn't think it did anything special for me as far as minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. Maybe you have to give it longer. The sample size jar didn't make me want to shell out $$$ for the full-size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish this wasn't in a jar. It has a slight clean scent that isn't too over powering for my sensitive skin. I've only been using it since January but I can tell it's saved my skin from the coolest polar fortex winter ever! My skin is smooth and hydrated and I've received compliments since starting this cream. I'm usually not a huge Lancome fan because of all the fragrance they use, but this moisturizer is pretty gentle. Very thick and definitely not for everyone such as teens or acne prone skin. If you have aging dry skin, this could be your miracle!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Shani79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't really work for me as I have acne prone skin. The first few days I used the cream it seemed nice on my skin and I thought It got rid of my acne a bit, but after using it for over a week I started noticing acne on my faces gain, stopped immediately. I guess it's not for oily, combination skin. Need to find a good anti ageing cream that will not make my acne worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by drbenzene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this night cream! I was given this as a gift from my mom, a long time Lancome user. Being in my late 20s...ahem almost 30...I knew I wanted to start using a night cream to combat early signs of aging. i don't have wrinkles, but I do have very fine lines that are starting to develop at my smile and on my forehead. This cream really works!! My fine lines have nearly disappeared. The formula is really moisturizing and has a pleasant light scent. My skin feels extremely smooth after application and even when I wake up in the morning. It's pricey, but I found that while using it only at night it has lasted me over a year!! This is definitely a product for women in their late twenties and beyond. Younger skin that breaks out because of this product may not be ready for anti-aging creams. TI have used this product for over a year, and it truly it some amazing stuff. It doesn't clog my pores and just leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing. Love this stuff and just repurchased a new container!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received two small jars of this as a gift with purchase from Lancome. My skin went absolutely haywire and I was taking things one by one out of my skincare regime to figure out what was causing it. I really didn't think it was this cream because it was Lancome so therefore It had to be good... Right ? Wrong ! So silly I checked the ingredients list and there it was Mineral oil !! My skin was destroyed covered in clogged pores, thank god i figured it out. Has turned me off Lancome skincare though. Once I stopped using it my skin started to heal with the aid of an oil cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by coracrylic

I've used this product before, as a free gift, and didn't really notice a big difference. I don't have wrinkles yet, but I am forming some fine lines around my eyes and mouth. Also, I have been seeing the dermatologist for persistent acne, that is finally clearing up.

So for Christmas, I asked for eye cream and my mom bought me this. When I started using it the skin around my eyes starting burning and peeling (this has never happened before). I'm wondering if it's a poor combination with the pHisohex, acanya and differin that my dr. prescribes. However I need something for the dryness in these areas. I actually have a headache now from the stinging around my eyes!

Will not buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this for a few months and I really like it! I don't have wrinkles but I thought I'd give it a shot. It wasn't until I started using it that I realized that while I don't have wrinkles I did have smile lines and eye lines forming. They disappeared within only a few uses. Now, I love this product. It does have a smell but it's never really bothered me. I use this as my night cream. If I forget to use it the night before, I will use it before applying my foundation in the morning. I'm about to run out and I'm looking into buying again! It's very price-y so I'm thinking twice-over, but I know I won't be able to do without!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MiaBella0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am sure everyone writing about this product is not a high end beauty product user & just received it as a free gift or maybe someone they knew gave them their sample because I know that in all my years of experience, you are not going to walk into your local Dillards & up to the Lancome counter and spend $80.00 on a face cream unless you have used it before, done your homework on it & are absolutely positive that it is that cream you want to buy. Lancome hapoens to make some of the most luxurious, anti-aging skin care creams on the market today. And this one in particular leaves your skin feeling like velvet while it works it magic deep down inside reproducing collagen & elastin, erasing fine lines and wrinkles and leaving my face as soft as a baby's bottom. A little goes a long way so you need just a tad. A jar should last a year or longer. This cream is not for young skin, acne prone skin. It's for women in their 30s & beyond. So women who still get pimples that time of the month need to stick with something more age appropriate. Lancome has other products to fit all ages. But in your 20s, I would go with Cliniques system to clear up acne then switch to Lancome when you're old enough.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness, this product made me break out so badly on my forehead! I am usually one of those lucky people that never break out and with this cream I had about a dozen little pimples on my forehead. My facial skin can usually take pretty much anything. Awful product. I got a little sample in a gift with purchase. I would never, ever buy this. In the trash it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by glamourglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this cream. When I first started using it I loved it, so much that I purchased the eye version. The smell is very over powering and sometimes gives me a headache. After awhile the smell became too much to handle and I stop using it. I recently purchased a Clarasonic and my skin was starting to become very dry. This cream is the heaviest moisturizer I own and after using it for a few weeks paired with the Clarasonic I was pleased with the results.

I would never dish the money out to buy this but when it comes in a gift with purchase I can't complain.