November 21, 2014 | 1754 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer is very thick and has a cream-like consistency. I love Cetaphil face wash so I had high hopes for this lotion. I used a small, small amount on my skin & let me tell you: I absolutely hate it. Its thick, greasy, lives an oily residue on your skin and does not sink into the pores. And this is using a small pea sized amount. It doesnt even spread and blend effortlessly. I woke up the next morning with the lotion still not absorbed and had a grease face the rest of the day.
All in all, this product is one of my most disliked product on the market. I threw the entire jar away. Do yourself a favor and buy another, lightweight lotion that absorbes nicely into the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Applemonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It makes my skin feel moist but it really just sits on it. In reality it's just dry skin under a layer of grease. Not moisturizing despite the greasiness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very simple, cheap, good moisturizer. It definitely works, leaves my skin feeling instantly moisturized. It is not heavy or greasy at all, I find it sinks into my skin quite nicely. I like that it's free of scent, and just generally very gentle and non-irritating to the skin. All you really need in a moisturizer, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Favorite moisturizer hands down. It really hydrates your skin without being too greasy. I originally got this tube for myself, but then my whole family started using it haha. The price is great for the amount of product you get and lasts for months!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by puggle3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the cream in the tube.

I use this after applying my benzoyl peroxide for acne. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and I find that it lasts quite a while as you don't need much. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this does not break me out at all. It absorbs fast and doesn't leave my skin looking shiny.

Will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

love love love this cream! does the job and gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKidd0

I really want to like this stuff. Having sensitive skin my face burns from everything. This is nice and moisturizing, and I don't mind the heavy texture since my face drinks it up. However, my face without fail breaks out every time I use it. How can something geared towards sensitive acne prone skin break you out? I guess it may just be me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Hafsaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a decent moisturizer but I wouldn't buy it again. It was greasy and thick and my skin became red and oily after I put it on. Also the tub that it came in is extremely unhygienic since everyone in my family who used it would always put their fingers in to scoop some out and random particles would find their way into the container. This moisturizer didn't cause breakouts which is a plus point since I have acne-prone skin. Even though I didn't like it, this moisturizer worked really well on my mothers dry skin and she liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragejane

I use this on my legs and have for YEARS, every once in a while I try something else but I always come back to this. I am usually the type of person who only buys a product once and then moves on to try the next but not with this, it's the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by NETGEAR

I use this product at night, because it's a bit heavy and I can't really apply makeup over it because it doesn't absorb as fast.
This product does moisturise and doesn't break me out, it leaves my skin feel very soft.
And it's cheap and can go a long way - I wish it had a pump, I'm not a fan of finger dipping.