Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 6/23/2015 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very thick moisturizer that is good for dry skin. Although this cream is thick and seems to do the job, it's nothing special or life changing for my dry, sensitive skin. Even hours after I apply this, I feel like it just sits on my skin like a film of grease instead of absorbing into the skin. Despite these cons, I really like this moisturizing cream for when my skin is super irritated because of how gentle it is.

on 6/22/2015 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I've had trouble finding a lotion for painful, dry skin. I'm a sucker for sweet scents, so I originally tried scented body creams from other brands. With little change in dryness, I switched over to this. I does give some relief for my dry skin, probably even more if I used it more often. But I don't like the heavy, thick feeling of it. The feeling doesn't go away for hours, so I don't like to use it so often.

on 6/17/2015 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I started using this cream in... About November. I was really loving it, I normally have oily skin.
I think oily skin does well with moisturizers that have glycerin since it brings moisture to the surface of the skin.
My skin felt smooth, hydrated and didn't feel tight like when I used olive oil. It's a nice cream, no added fragrance and I had no issue with breakouts but then again I haven't really had an issue with that.

Fast forward to now, I've been using a prescription tretinoin cream and my skin has been peeling quite a bit.
I feel this has helped to make me flake less but i don't feel as though it does as good a job as other moisturizers.
I noticed my face would still feel tight after I put this on.
I started reusing my Nadinola cream which actually makes me feel moisturized but it's a fade cream so now I'm looking for a new moisturizer till this flaking subsides.

Other than that it's a great cream if you're dry, normal or oily.
It's just now my skin is REALLY dry and I need something more heavy duty.
You get A LOT of product, I use this jar on my body too and it's great, I'm probably almost half way through the jar.
It's quite inexpensive compared to how much you get.
Is definitely recommend it and use it on clients and they love this cream

on 6/14/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

a staple in my beauty stash!
i have oily skin, so I just use a pea-sized amount for my entire face to prevent excess oiliness. I use this on my body as well! I love that it's so simple and has no fragrance. It also makes a great makeup remover!

on 6/3/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Being over 50, I need moisture. I also really want versatility. Deep winter, use Lancome serum and another serum then add this moisturizer. Summer: Retinol then some serum then this moisturer with spf 50. If you don't like it on your face, use it on your legs or other parts of your body.

Good work horse moisturizer which works on all body parts.

on 6/3/2015 2:14:00 PM

This is my favorite night cream! I have very sensitive skin and this cream causes no reaction whatsoever. I even use this around my eyes! When I wake up in the morning my skin is supple and glowing. I will say that this is a very rich cream made for dry skin though, so keep that in mind if you have issues with oil.

I have since found my HG moisturizer! Try the Queen Helene Face and Body Cream. It is similar to this, but has cocoa butter and they don't test on animals.

on 5/14/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so upset when i found out that this products clogs my pores and irritates my skin :( turns out it's because of the glycerol in there, so i guess this would be a wonderful cheap moisturiser for everyone, but just for me :(

on 5/12/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have sensitive dry skin and used this on my legs once, and it broke them out in a horrible rash and made my legs itch like crazy! This stuff is so thick, but it is not very moisturizing. The Cera Ve moisturizing cream is so much better than this!

on 5/5/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this for moisturizing my face after washing it. It is a heavy cream, so it is good for dry skin.

on 5/3/2015 7:48:00 AM

I don't know wether to love it or not. I mean it's good enough to use if you're on a treatment and you get really dry skin, but further it doesnt do much for the skin. I just keep using it because it doesn't break me out. Good enough to buy again