April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ashleigh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love cetaphil, i use it everyday
it's moisturising and it lasts the whole day.
i have dry and sensitive skin, so it soothes my face and body

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had read the good reviews for this cream and having dry, sensitive skin I decided to give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised by this product considering the fairly low price. It has a really nice texture and does a first class job of moisturising. This is definitely my go to product when my skin needs that extra moisture boost. It is perfect to use alongside any AHA products as these can be very drying. I wouldn't use it daily as a facial moisturiser as my older skin needs more beneficial ingredients than this, but I use it regularly as a body moisturiser and it will definitely be a permanent addition to my skin care line up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I would say this is a good product, I use this occasionally when I have dry skin and for after exfoliating.. I bought the one that comes with a tube so I don't have to dip my finger in like a jar like other reviewers have mentioned. Pros are it doesn't have fragrance so it's perfect for people who have sensitive skin and also good for people who have extra dry skin in their face, it is gentle enough to use this on your face. I don't think there are cons, well there is one con but only to certain people is that some people like moisturizer with fragrance so they smell good and all that, if you want it scented, just apply this and mix it with your chosen perfume and you could make it scented and PLUS your perfume last longer than just spraying it on your shirt

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Athena2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few months ago at Costco and it was pretty cheap. It is a nice, soothing moisturizer for hands and body and it doesn't have a strong smell, which is a big deal to me. However, it comes in a huge jar, and I'm kind of grossed out at the thought of opening it up and dipping into it now. I should have transferred it into a smaller container to avoid contamination when I bought it, but I didn't think about it. Plus, now that I'm more educated about skin care products, I would rather use something that has more beneficial ingredients.

Ultimately, if you are looking for a good, cheap moisturizer to take care of really dry skin on your body, this would be a good choice, as long as you transfer into a smaller container with a clean utensil.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily acne prone skin, this is hands down the best moisturiser I've ever used. I use all over my body- adds so much moisture without clogging pores. Only con is it can make you look dewy but I don't mind that so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

I didn't really like to just add moisture. I prefer to use something that has multi-benefits, such as anti-aging & brightening, so that I don't need to buy so many different products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by nathanki

PROS: Works for my combination skin, can use both day and night, no harsh ingredients, lots of products for a fair price, worked for me all year round CONS: Packaging - there's no pump so you have to dip your fingers in it (can be unsanitary) I've been using this for 4 months and there's still about 90% left.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by stephdev

I love this stuff. I can put it on both day and night and it doesn't break my sensitive skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Sarsoora

I have tried MANY different moisturizers, some more expensive than I would like to admit. As a 23 yr old college student I really couldn't justify spending $60 on a small jar of moisturizer, and decided to shop around. I have fairly sensitive, combination skin and this product thoroughly hydrates without any irritation. I have read that it actually contains some harmful ingredients but damn, for the size and how well it has worked for me i find it difficult to start all over and find something more natural. For those who don't have an issue with that though, GO FOR IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by pinkypink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I know it says on the bottle that you can use it on your face but I read reviews and people said it was fine. I started to use it on my face for about a month and my skin got so dry! My skin started to flake. My friend had to same problem. When I stopped using this my skin went back to normal again. It was pretty pricey too. I have never had a product have suck a bad reaction to my skin.