December 20, 2014 | 1631 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Black Deluxe Shadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have one of these and I'm thrilled! All Coastal Scents brushes are really great and this one isn't any different from that. :)

It's really a large brush and I think it's more suitable for someone with larger lids (like mine).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LeeleeBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a densely packed, large shadow brush which is ideal for applying shadow to larger lids (it really packs on the color), and also great to use for brow highlighting. The hair span: 5/8 of an inch wide and half an inch tall (that is 3.5 centimeters wide and nearly 3 centimeters tall). The entire brush is just over 6 inches. Not ideal for precision application if that's what you're looking for. The price is 2.50$ right now on Coastal Scents.com... and it is one of the brushes I reach for most. I absolutely love it. You can't beat the price! I would buy another one, but I don't think I will need to as it's easy to clean and has lasted quite a while already. My only caution: It is a lot bigger than it appears in the picture.