eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Absolutely regret paying $4-5 for this lip balm. Cute, yes but it does nothing for me, not sure why it has mostly natural oils and ingredients.

It moisturizes for about 5 minutes or less and then you'll have to reapply. I like lip balms with a greasy slip to it and ones that don't need to be reapplied every 5 minutes or less.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

It's just a fun experience with this lip balm! The packaging is adorable, unique and cute. The smell and the taste of this particular product is yummy! Unfortunately the moisture that it gives lasts only for a little while and you have to re-apply it again and again and again... I suggest you to carry it on in your bag and just have fun with it! I would buy it again just to see and taste the other flavours. :)

It's fun. Not bad for temporary moisturizing but not a good bedtime lip balm.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

cute package.. but it dries out very quickly..

Besides of having a cute sphere packaging that is unique and easy to use,there is nothing else special about this product.It is not very moisturizing (maybe less than your average drugstore lip balm),very lightweight,but I would say it has a very nice smell.Where I live it's hard to find and overpriced for what you get (10 €).If you actually need a lipbalm,get a "real one".One time when I was traveling during summer,when I opened it it was basically melted off from where the balm was attached and couldn't get it to stay put back once it wasn't as hot,and that never happened to any of my lipbalms,but I would still buy this.Over-hyped but indeed it has a nice application.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OK. What is the hype about? Yes they look cute, yes they taste nice... but this stuff does not work. After 10 minutes of applying this, it is almost like the product has dried on my lips and I need some Vaseline.

The packaging is very smart, I give them that. I hate getting Vaseline over my fingers, so this somewhat 'handsfree' (or rather finger-free) form of lip balm is very innovative and clever. BUT. This balm is so bad, that I would much rather deal with sticky Vaseline fingers...

I don't really get the hype about this stuff. Honestly, if they reshaped it and stuck it in a chapstick-like tube, all while keeping the product the same, I guarantee you it wouldn't be this popular.

It tastes nice, sure smells nice, and the packaging is uber-chic. However, I think that's what really sells this product, rather than the actual quality of the balm. I like the fact that it's easy-to-find and a very cute container! Maybe that makes me shallow, but whatever.

As for the actual balm itself, I don't find much success in healing dryness. My lips get dry easily, but not excessively so; I figured that EOS would be enough to combat the mild chapping that I get during fall/winter.

Not so.

Even with relatively-mild chapping, this stuff didn't do much for me. It just sort of sits on top of my lips to a point where it actually feels slightly uncomfortable (but of course, if I don't put on that much, it wipes off in two minutes flat). I think this stuff is best for day-to-day chapping prevention as opposed to when you already have chapped lips. In that case, something like Nivea or Blistex would probably be much more effective. This would be better for summertime when you don't have as much as a chapping issue, or just day-to-day use if your lips are already fine, just to fend off future dryness.

Honestly, I'd still probably repurchase this even though I think it's overpriced for the rather mediocre quality that it is. It tastes really nice, but it's overall not really practical and doesn't do as much as it should. It's a superficial product and the hype is just because it's cuter-looking than chapstick and tastes nicer, and people are willing to overlook that it's an inferior product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These do not moisturize my lips at all. The packaging is cute though, which is why I bought it. But I will not be repurchasing. They don't do anything for my lips.

It smells good but it doesn´t moisturize at all. After one hour with this balm my lips chapped and got even worse then before. It also give a very greasy look. Overall just an overhyped product which i can not recommend to anyone.

The smell is extremely disgusting at times, but it takes some getting used to. It smells nice at times, but you can detect an almost sulphur-like scent over the general syntheticy-ness.

I feel like I have to re-apply every hour, and it's really oily and sits on my lips.

Not worth the price, where in Australia, we pay TRIPLE the amount than America.

However, the packaging is ingenious and super cute, but gets really dirty around the rim.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08