November 24, 2014 | 1634 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Quite expensive and I personally find the packaging a little clumsy to handle.
It's non-greasy. That's about it. It's non-greasy. And it smells good? It doesn't help to moisturize or condition my lips in the long run or the short run.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by aubreyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It's really moisturizing, smells wonderful and I think the packaging is adorable! If it was $2 dollars instead of $3, I would buy it all the time!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by laurencarol

Seriously awful product. Let me just say that my skin and lips are not prone to sensitivity at all, and I've always been able to use any cosmetic I want with no issues. I can honestly say I've never had a problem with sensitivities to a product in my 28 years of life. But this stuff made my lips cracked/peel and dryer than they ever have been, and I had little red clogged pores/pimples around my top lip line. It honestly looked like I had cold sores from far away until you got up close and saw they were just irritated pimples. It took me a few weeks to realize this stuff was the causing the problem! As soon as I stopped using it, my lips were healed and back to normal in about 2 days. If you think I'm exaggerating, do your research- a lot of other people have had a very similar reaction to Eos lip balms. I don't know what ingredient my lips reacted to, but it was painful and looked very embarrassing. My lips were so noticeably bad that I had to hold my hand in front of my mouth when I talked to people at work. Ugh.... Just not worth it. I now use Blistex, Chapstick and Nivea Lip Butters and my lips are finally happy again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Fabiola89

It did keep my lips moisturized well but I disliked the packaging. If the ball falls from a high distance it will crumble the lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ashellz

The product smells great and looks pretty, but doesn't do much to keep my lips from becoming dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Feels like it dries out my lips. Every time I apply it it seems like I need more which is what the company is trying to get at. Not worth it :/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Sarita88

It doesn't dry my lips as other reviews say, it actually keeps them very smooth and nice

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by janef123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I would stick to my sweet mint lip balm since while this lip balm smells AMAZING! the moisturization is lacking. It doen't dry my lips out, but *sigh* it doesn't do anything good for my lips. I really wanted this to work since I love the EOS sweet mint, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. Also, the staying power, like the sweet mint, is not good on my lips. Maybe if your lips are naturally nice this would work, but mine are Sahara Desert dry. The packaging is the same cuteness you get with every one (though it is bulky for travel) and the price is okay. Overall, not a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by OddVelvet

After a while of testing this product, I have determined that it's not worth it. The packaging is simply adorable and easy to keep in backpacks/purses, and the price is pretty average, but there's one problem. After using this product on and off for 3 years, I discovered that eos actually dries out your lips over time. It moisturizes heavily at first, but then dries the lips up so you want to use more (at least, that's my theory). I am heartbroken, but oh well. At least I know now.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

$3 for some lip balm? Too pricey. Packaging is cute but very gimmicky which some may not like. I got the original pink sphere which I thought would be a girl's little best friend but I was wrong. These did nothing for my sore, chapped lips and felt very waxy. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day. Sure they're nice if your lips are already in good condition and just need a light base for some lip colors but other than that what's the point? For $1 just dig yourself out some good old ugly medicated pot of Carmex and be done with it.