August 20, 2014 | 2099 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ihearteos

This flavor of Eos smells so delicious, just like a mixture of peach, strawberry, and a hint of blueberry. It definitely moisturizes well, but is not the most hydrating lip balm in the Eos line. It is a bright coral color, and is in a cute egg-shaped packaging which makes it easy to find in a big bag or purse. I love this Eos so much, and I think a lot of other people would as well!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are stinkin adorable, BUT I just do not see what the hype is all about. These feel sooo waxy to me and honestly, I know of others that are more moisturizing than these. The smell and taste at least of this one is great, but those can't compensate the waxy feeling. That's the only reason for the 3 lippies: smell, taste, and cuteness.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Sarah088

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is cute. It smells sweet and taste sweet too. But if you are buying this and expect it to moisturize your lips then no. This doesn't make your lips any better or worst

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by paisleypunk

This was just meh. The packaging feels lovely in the hand and looks cute, which is honestly why I decided to cheat on my usual Burt's Bees and give it a shot. However, the moisturizing effect does not last and you will need to reapply sooner rather than later. Was also not a fan of this particular scent. Back to Burt's for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these lip balms after seeing them everywhere--commercials, grocery store checkouts, Ulta, you name it! I think the packaging is a bit awkward if you plan on taking it with you in a small purse or clutch since it is so big and round. The shape of the balm feels nice on your lips and the smell is not too bad. I do not like this balm because it is drying and the more you use it, the more you will need to apply it. I was applying before bed but when I woke up the next day my lips would feel awful and waxy yet dry, which never happened with my usual lip balm. This balm would work in an emergency situation if you were somewhere without lip balm but the packaging isn't very conducive to packing it around somewhere that you would actually be desperate enough to use it, it is a temporary fix and seems to only make dry lips worse. Unfortunate, because it is a fun concept (spherical packaging) but it isn't very practical or good for your lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by LalaGinger29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really was not impressed with this balm. It smelled good but after a little bit the smell got a little bit of a "old" smell. It also was very greasy and bulky. Sometimes I don't want a huge ball sticking out of my pocket everywhere I go, but maybe that's just me. Also very pricey for what it is. Not a good buy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by hafxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't know why I keep buying EOS spheres... They smell great at first but after a while they start to smell strange. Kind of like olive oil. Oh and they don't really do the job of a lip balm, which is to moisturize. I think the mint one is the only one that doesn't have that weird olive oil smell after a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

I love the fact that this is an organic & natural lip balm, and is paraben-free and gluten-free. However, i don't think this really moisturizes my lips. It can also be very flaky sometimes. I don't think i will ever repurchase this since i don't really like this so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I love love love eos. I use this 3-4 times a day and it leaves my lips soft and smooth. It smells amazing and is inexpensive

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has a cute packaging and a nice scent but it does not keep my lips hydrated for long! I find it to be a bit sticky after a while and I find it leaves a film as well. I had to constantly reapply and I just don't think it's worth it. I can use vaseline on my lips and be content. I get disappointed with these chapsticks because I expect it to be as great as the packaging itself.