eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 7/19/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I do always have these around my life, another staple is Nivea lip butter in vanilla and raspberry. Both products moisturize well and taste good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The Packaging is horrible my dog loves getting into stuff he knows he shouldn't and he'll always chew these up and there pricing is okay I wouldn't really want to spend 3.00 dollars on something I know is going to get destroyed all of the eos are something I would just throw in a purse and forget about I would wish they had the name on it and that the packaging was more sturdier and that the scent was actually the scent because not all of them smell like how they are

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

these little lip balm seem to make my lips dryer and then the kids think the are to eat , i don't think they can be good for them.

on 7/10/2015 12:48:00 AM

I realize many people are very different on their opinions of EOS. I have friends that absolutely adore it & some who, like me, absolutely can't understand why.
It feels the same as rubbing on a layer of new bar of soap fresh from the package onto your lips. It's very dry & barely anything transfers.

The scent is a lot more plastic-y than I'd expected it to be.
The taste, though, is somehow very sweet. Probably shouldn't be eating these but I'm just saying, if anyone does, it tastes like candy.

The packaging is very adorable however I prefer thin sticks of balm because I'd really rather not have a giant sphere sticking out of my pocking & deforming it.

on 7/3/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I found that the product was nice, but I didn't like how it just made my lips feel greasy. It smelled wonderful! But once again, I genuinely didn't feel like my lips were moisturized at all.

on 7/3/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think this balm just work in summer, i am Vietnamese and winter in Vietnam is realy terrible ,my lips were always dry, and i didn't know any lip balm have much good review like eos. In winter and fall , i have to reapply this every 20 minutes if talk and 40 mintunes if i don't do anything.I like the packaging ,it is looks so cute and the smell is really fantastic.But the balm not work to me , i felt that this product just stayed on my lips and have a little soothing and moisturizing.

on 7/2/2015 6:31:00 PM

I wasn´t sure if I wanted to rate this balm with 3 or 4 stars - I gave it 4 stars in the end because of the all organic ingredients (it is certified).

Overall this is a good balm that moisturizes and soothes but there is nothing special about it except the packaging and the different fruity smells it comes in.

It costs about 6-10 € here in Germany and that´s quite a splurge for a basic organic lip balm so you might want to consider less expensive alternatives like Bee Natural.

on 6/15/2015 7:41:00 AM

The best part about this lip balm is the packaging. It's really nice. I didn't really like the lip balm. I had to reapply it after 40 minutes, and it did nothing . The smell was nice too. Wouldn't buy this again, because there are better lip balms like blistex raspberry lemonade and vanilla nivea lip butter, and dzintars sports lip balm, that is from local Latvian brand, it costs only like 1 €. Recently on YouTube I saw some tutorials on how to re-use the container. Then I could put one of my 3 favorite lip balms and it would be really neat.

on 5/28/2015 3:57:00 AM

It smells okay but it's nothing amazing, the packaging is obviously the best part about it since the moisture it gives to the lips is poor. It didn't dry out my lips but it didn't stop them from getting dry if you know what I mean?? Pretty expensive for the results you get, which is none. Vaseline is better than this.

on 5/27/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Honestly, I have no idea why this product is so hyped up. Like yeah, the packaging is pretty cute and it smells pretty good, but this does honestly nothing for your lips. Like every morning I use a homemade lip scrub that usually makes my lips so soft and supple, but after applying this lip balm it dried my lips out so badly! Not only that, it even leaves a weird residue on your lips after a few hours. Should have stuck with my hg lip balms from Burt's bees or my babylips.. but I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

Pros:
cute spherical container (hard to lose compared to other chapsticks)
great scent
not too expensive

Cons:
extremely drying on lips
just sits on lips, not moisturizing at all
really thick consistency
white residue on lips hours after application

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk