December 22, 2014 | 747 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by cutieblakcat

I use it as an eye area moisturizer as well as an eyelash growth serum, because it has natural ingredients. I don't really like to use this on my lips because it makes them warm and itchy, but overall, very moisturizing and price friendly!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far the worst lip balm I have ever put on my lips. Made my lips drier and flakier than before I used it. The only reason I bought it was for the cute packaging but it's so not worth it. Save your money and buy Blistex or carmex instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by fairplaytoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have around seven EOS spheres of different flavours. A word about EOS to start with - I discovered the EOS/ Baby Lips hype and so I purchased seven EOS and the original six baby lips (peach kiss, pink punch etc). Anyway, I preferred baby lips for a few reasons. The packaging on EOS is a hit or miss point, and for me it was a miss. I didn't really like applying the balm to my lips and it feels easier with a tube. Also EOS after a while dried out my lips when they weren't dry to begin with. But the scents were so nice, especially the watermelon one because I love the scent of watermelon.

Moving on to this particular lip balm flavour- Summer Fruit. Before purchasing I'd read reviews where people didn't like the taste. I actually didn't mind it and thought this was one of the most moisturising eos balms for my lips particularly. I really like this one but I wouldn't purchase again when it's finished, just because I feel like it isnt an essential product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Calixnel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well to be honest I have 5 different flavored lip balms of EOS. I actually don't find them drying, I love them so much, they smell great and they feel great! The price is a little too much but I buy them on sale :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by jayelle12345

Like everyone else, the packaging is what made me want this lip balm. I actually got is as a gift, so I didn't spend my own money on it by from what I've seen in stores they usually cost around $4-5 canadian. They're very fun to apply and feel great for a second. The scents that I've tried (summer fruit, strawberry sorbet) are very nice and make you want to just keep applying the balm over and over again. As for the actual effectiveness of the product, it's average, maybe even below average....it really doesn't do much to help dry lips, maybe it keeps moisturized lips moisturized, but if you have chapped lips, look elsewhere. Maybelines Baby Lips is a good, cheap lip balm for the same price or cheaper, and they have coloured balms too. I would only repurchase the EOS balms if I found them on sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to admit that the packaging and commercials sucked me into this product. Unforutunately its just an ordinary lip balm in different packaging. Nothing special. I didn't think it was all that moisturizing, which is strange for a lip balm that claims to pack in so many vitamins etc. The packaging is cute, but I still prefer the traditional tube of chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by xtepffdig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I Love EOS so much, summer fruit is my favorite because of the smell and cute packaging! It's moisturizing (I have a normal lips) and it smells nice! I have like 10 EOS all of the variants but I have 3 summer fruit!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Quite expensive and I personally find the packaging a little clumsy to handle.
It's non-greasy. That's about it. It's non-greasy. And it smells good? It doesn't help to moisturize or condition my lips in the long run or the short run.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by aubreyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It's really moisturizing, smells wonderful and I think the packaging is adorable! If it was $2 dollars instead of $3, I would buy it all the time!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by laurencarol

Seriously awful product. Let me just say that my skin and lips are not prone to sensitivity at all, and I've always been able to use any cosmetic I want with no issues. I can honestly say I've never had a problem with sensitivities to a product in my 28 years of life. But this stuff made my lips cracked/peel and dryer than they ever have been, and I had little red clogged pores/pimples around my top lip line. It honestly looked like I had cold sores from far away until you got up close and saw they were just irritated pimples. It took me a few weeks to realize this stuff was the causing the problem! As soon as I stopped using it, my lips were healed and back to normal in about 2 days. If you think I'm exaggerating, do your research- a lot of other people have had a very similar reaction to Eos lip balms. I don't know what ingredient my lips reacted to, but it was painful and looked very embarrassing. My lips were so noticeably bad that I had to hold my hand in front of my mouth when I talked to people at work. Ugh.... Just not worth it. I now use Blistex, Chapstick and Nivea Lip Butters and my lips are finally happy again :)