September 3, 2014 | 1434 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Pink Blending Fluff Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MissAlphaKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also own this brush in the black version

PROs:
- It's PINK ^_^
- Dirt Cheap
- Perfect for setting under eye concealer with HD powder
- Great for precision face contouring
- SOFT
- no shedding after initial wash & condition

Cons:
- Too big & fluffy to apply eyeshadow to eye lid area

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this brush its sooo very soft and fluffy
its perfect for blending the harsh lines
but my favourite use for it is using it to apply a light shimmer over the eyeshadow to give it that wow factor when i want to look extra special
because the bristles are so light and soft it picks up the perfect amount
price is good
online buying is the only downfall

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I knew when I bought this brush that it would be WAY to big for the eyes.I bought it to use with powder for those tight spaces on my face.Under the eyes,temples,and blending into the hairline.The brush is SO soft!! It's like a nice fluffy pillow! All makeup brushes should feel just like this one! I have not had any problems washing it.It cleans up well and I have not had one hair fall out from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by sonia84cardoso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! Also I found this brush way too big for blending eye shadows, but think it is great for applying the highlight color on my browbone and especially for applying powder under my eyes to set the concealer.
Very soft bristles. I've had it for almost a year, wash it every wee and still looks great.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by howleekorian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I bought this brush I initially wanted it to be a blending brush. It is way too large for my eyes and I would consider myself to have average shaped eyes.

The bristles are soft, had no smell and the handle is sturdy, but I don't know what to do with the brush now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lillygirl7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush, but it is not a good eye blender brush for eyeshadow. It is fabulous for undereye concealer, blemishesand contouring! I LOVE THIS BRUSH!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, this brush is huge! It's basically the size of my entire eye. When I first got it, I thought it would be too big to blend. I've only used it once, and it seemed to remove too much eyeshadow without really blending, but I will try it again and update. It worked really well for highlighting my cheeks, though. It's also really soft.