October 24, 2014 | 1610 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Black Sable Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by kellianne76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is amazing for the price and has really soft bristles. I highly recommend this brush from Coastal Sceents.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this makeup brush is really good!!
it is perfect for applying all over colour to the eyelid
it picks up eyeshadow very well and is very soft :)
the price is good
the only thing that sucks is you have to buy it online, there so should be a line of coastal scents stores the would make sooo much more money

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft, soft, soft brush! Picks up color well and I love the design. It's very sleek and looks professional. It's pretty much the exact same brush as the Pink Oval Fluff, except for the color. It's a large shadow brush, which sucks a bit for me because my fold area is rather small and I don't like to put shadow above my fold too. Great brush, definitely worth the $!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by luvmejoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Go buy this brush now! I am not even close to kidding, go buy it!
This is a dupe for the Sephora no. 22 all over shadow brush. I paid 10$ for that and only 2$ for this one so you do the math. I feel like kicking myself over and over for not finding this brush sooner and wasting all that money.
I recently gave mine away to a friend who needed it more than I did and I am already starting to miss it. I don't know why I reached for it more often than for the Sephora one since they're exactly the same.
The bristles are incredibly soft, yet dense enough to pack on shadow well without leaving a very harsh edge. I can also blend 2 colors together with this, even though it takes a bit of work.
I cannot wait to place another order, I am buying 3 of these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

It works great. Very dense, and packs on product on very well. Mine was cut a little weird when i got it though, like, one side had a part of it just cut off instead of slowly tapered to the tip. =(

Oh well, its not that bad. It still works great, and i love it.

One thing though, the bristles are slightly shorter than the average shadow brush, and its wider too. =)